222494 Bullies, 4210 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 2987
Page 156 of 299 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156 157158159160166206256 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/27/2012 3:46am

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    Take your **** with him up with him. I don't want breaks from you OR from him, as I said very clearly before.
    Not an hour ago, you were happy to explain to me what Omo secretly meant in his heart of hearts. Has the telepathic connection been severed by your lack of training?

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    11/27/2012 3:47am

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Good lord, HE'S NOT STAFF keep the **** up. Remember this is NOW, AT THIS MOMENT, ALL ABOUT STAFF (all inclusive). YOU MUST IGNORE ANYTHING ELSE, STATED BY THESE TWO, THAT CONTRADICTS HIS CURRENT POSITION.
    HAVE YOU NOT PAID ANY ATTENTION? I asked for clarity and I got nuances and moving goal posts.
    It started out about staff for sure. I think it applies to anyone who puts a style in their style field. For ****'s sake, look at the text of what their supposed to be answering: "currently training in"

Kin may or may not disagree with the non-staff bit, Omo may agree. Who cares. Talk to them. You can't change the Truth with any argument. Everyone knows what this site is about, and those saying otherwise are either lying to you, or to themselves.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Posted On:
    11/27/2012 3:49am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington View Post
    Btw, it's currently 3:45AM in Boston. For someone who doesn't post, you sure are staying up all night posting. And you're posting about ...how you're not posting and how you are posting. Oh, and about how the style field is a seminal endeavor from which the entire ethos of Bullshido can be drawn—and which apparently must be updated instantly if one stops training gongfu* and takes up BJJ instead—but that it's perfectly okay to **** with it if you get an admin to okay it afterward.

Battle on, Fat Zena, for the very soul of Bullshido! Even if you have to stay up all night and all day not training!

*Because the site would really work more smoothly if people with "BJJ" in their field spoke at length about gongfu and their gongfu training on the CMA forum. That wouldn't lead to thread derails when defensive posters point to the style field of the new BJJ guy and tell him to STFU or anything. (And this leaves aside the issue that, after a while, gongfu isn't something one does, it is something one has.)
    Shut your whore mouth and just suggest a "previously trained" style field like a good girl.

Posted On:
    11/27/2012 3:51am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For ****'s sake, look at the text of what their supposed to be answering: "currently training in"
    You know, this argument might work a bit better if you didn't actually alter your style field into some bullshit even as you stressed the importance of the sanctity of the style field. And yes, if a senior admin okayed "NAGA NO KATANA" well then, maybe, just maybe, the style field isn't quite the Enormous Fucking Deal you've made it up to be.

What an exceptionally stupid hill you've chosen to die on. I can't wait till Phrost says I can change my field to COMMIEFAGULOL. It'll be a double-joke, because I do train in that!

Posted On:
    11/27/2012 3:52am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shut your whore mouth and just suggest a "previously trained" style field like a good girl.
    Why? I'm not the one who thinks the style field is so important than it must not ever ever be the slightest bit inaccurate...except when it's my own.

Posted On:
    11/27/2012 3:57am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not an hour ago, you were happy to explain to me what Omo secretly meant in his heart of hearts. Has the telepathic connection been severed by your lack of training?
    You know what a telephone is, Diego.

Posted On:
    11/27/2012 3:59am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why? I'm not the one who thinks the style field is so important than it must not ever ever be the slightest bit inaccurate...except when it's my own.
    I am training the **** out of my NAGA NO KATANA, and I can proudly attest to the fact that all of the NAGA katana's in this house belong to the other people living here.

All the tactical maneuvering in the world won't change the fact of what the site has always stood for. Two of the three founders have already been quoted agreeing with both the specific point about staff, and the general idea for the membership as well. When the third says the same thing, you'll be arguing... what exactly?
    Last edited by Matt Phillips; 11/27/2012 4:10am at .

Posted On:
    11/27/2012 4:12am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am training the **** out of my NAGA NO KATANA
    Of course you are not. You're violating the spirit of the style field far more profoundly than ChenPengFi who has trained in gongfu, certainly retains some level of what he trained, and who likely has shenfa that informs everything he does from BJJ to putting groceries away.

So, if Omo actually wanted a working example of hypocrisy on this site, he need only look to you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/27/2012 4:14am

Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nb

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am just here for this thread. As I have said, if you're not training what is there to talk about. I live by my own standard and will stay off the site until I am back to training. As I said, I'm here for this thread.
    I'm not entirely sure how that is, in your own terms, a justification for anything.

Why are you here for this thread? Has the thread been left by its boyfriend and now you're here to console it? Did you promise on its late mother's deathbed that you'd always be here for it?

Are you posting in this thread to **** on other people's throwdown vids? To post music of your band? To discuss the purpose of this site? The correct usage of the style field? The duties of a staff member?

What is so special about this thread that it made you break with your self-imposed abstinence and how is this different to any other member who posts here despite not currently actively training?

To me, it seems like your mostly bored and use this thread for entertainment. Which is alright with me. You, however, should be offended by this.

Posted On:
    11/27/2012 4:29am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know, this argument might work a bit better if you didn't actually alter your style field into some bullshit even as you stressed the importance of the sanctity of the style field. And yes, if a senior admin okayed "NAGA NO KATANA" well then, maybe, just maybe, the style field isn't quite the Enormous Fucking Deal you've made it up to be.
    "NAGA NO KATANA" is being used as a synonym for "None." That's the difference. I'm not training so I have no style in my field. It IS a big deal, to everyone who trains that is, and I will not have "BJJ" in that field when I am not training, putting myself in a category with Omo and Kintanon who are training. It's disrespectful to everyone who is putting in the work to cop any style you aren't training. the rest of these bullshit examples several of you are giving are arguments for a "trained previously" field. It is a big deal, and the fact that you won't admit it says you're prepared to disrespect everyone training your style by retaining it even if you stop training.

As if anyone would care if you wrote "grand ultimate paws" if you put your training on pause. Synonym for "not currently training" big fukking deal.

What an exceptionally stupid hill you've chosen to die on. I can't wait till Phrost says I can change my field to COMMIEFAGULOL. It'll be a double-joke, because I do train in that!
    Oh yes, it's so stupid, and I am so going to die on it.