1. #1501
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,485
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omoplatypus View Post
    and i ate crow over it.
    Not kosher. I call shenanigans.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

  2. #1502
    NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT supporting member
    Matt Phillips's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    9,753
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Right because both of you wrote it in that non-meandering fashion. Dude you are so full of **** sometimes it isn't even funny.
    What the hell are you trying to say? What does 'meandering' have to do with what I believe? Are you saying I didn't express it well? Maybe. You still know what I believe.

    Or are you saying something else entirely that I don't get?

    You think I'm full of ****, lay it out so I at least know what the hell you're talking about.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie


    KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

    In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

  3. #1503

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,459
    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We should be given out aliveness training level badges. Seriously.

  4. #1504
    King Sleepless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,058
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This whole thread now has turned into the stages of mourning as expressed by Eurobullies.

  5. #1505
    cualltaigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Cooltown, SEQ
    Posts
    1,470
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    We should be given out aliveness training level badges. Seriously.
    I suppose you'll want a badge for having the most number of badges too?
    \badge-envy
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

  6. #1506
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,442
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are full of **** for saying you couldn't understand why your point was being debated. Your point is so multi-layered, amongst so many other things, neither of you fully fleshed it out. Hell, you tried to give me and Sam a pass and Kintanon is actually saying nope.
    Hell, Kinaton said he agreed with you both and smoothly posted a paragraph that Omo disagreed with twice.

  7. #1507
    NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT supporting member
    Matt Phillips's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    9,753
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    You are full of **** for saying you couldn't understand why your point was being debated. Your point is so multi-layered, amongst so many other things, neither of you fully fleshed it out. Hell, you tried to give me and Sam a pass and Kintanon is actually saying nope.
    Hell, Kinaton said he agreed with you both and smoothly posted a paragraph that Omo disagreed with twice.
    It's not layered, it's this: I believe the site has always stood for no BS, and training the best stuff you can, as well as you can.

    It's not nuanced and I don't care what Omo says, he's his own man. I agree with what Josh wrote.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie


    KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

    In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

  8. #1508
    King Sleepless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,058
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why does Zendokan think that he can be some kind of Hitler King of whether or not a Euromega can happen?

    **** you Zendokan. You're a fucking piece of ****.

  9. #1509

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,459
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cualltaigh View Post
    I suppose you'll want a badge for having the most number of badges too?
    \badge-envy
    I have only asked for one tag. Interestingly enough there are three other tags I am eligible foe. Just think though. If you want the rank you have got to show us your actual training. Scale of 1-10 with decimals.

  10. #1510

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,459
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    Why does Zendokan think that he can be some kind of Hitler King of whether or not a Euromega can happen?

    **** you Zendokan. You're a fucking piece of ****.
    You coming to the fights?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO