230518 Bullies, 3949 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2987
Page 133 of 299 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133 134135136137143183233 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    11/25/2012 4:48pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Im not sure how well the comic 'Asterix' is known in the usa.
    but the community of Bullshido reminds me of their little village fights.
    *sighs*

Posted On:
    11/25/2012 4:49pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omoplatypus View Post
    rabbi omoplatapus perscribes you less fairy tales; more karate
    btw rabbi, im circumsised, does this mean im allowed under jewish law to sodomise my gf?
    she doesnt want it but if I can say its a religious thing she has to be all tolerant and ****.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/25/2012 4:50pm

Style: KK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    I'll PM you.

I don't know if you've been keeping up with this thread, but just a heads up that it won't be in the immediate future.
    Dude, don't worry about it. I'm very unlikely to fly to the east coast to mess around with some fighting which I could get around here. I thought I was remembering that you were in North Carolina or something (a place that I have tentative plans to visit in the foreseeable future), and also was taking some tongue in cheek issue with your comments about karate for my own amusement. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to get together and exchange some punches and kicks, but I wasn't trying to start any gong sau drama. Travel costs have just gotten too prohibitive for that ****.

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    11/25/2012 4:55pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    matt is a single dad who put all his training on hold to raise his kid and put him through training. that's a free pass.
    Hey Matt, wipe off Omo's tears with a slap in the face, please.

as to everybody else, they should look like they have that much training if they've been posting on this site.
    No, you just made that up.

i did it, kosher kickboxer did it, sirc did it, moose did it, kintanon did it. there are lots of guys that post here that train regularly and show it. so, eat my ****.
    Good for those people. I will not eat your ****, please go see your psychiatrist about that.

you caught me, i didn't take the time to IIF your post, but i remembered that you said you were spoiled by elite level fighting. that told me YOU HADN'T BEEN TRAINING! my point still stands. had you been spending time in a legit training center, you would have seen that bowen's performance was pretty average for your typical first fight guy in any gym.

so, yes i did somewhat misquote you, and i own that. but you haven't been training, and that was my point.
    Are you a complete fucking idiot? Your point has completely fallen through. Did you even read my last post?

i haven't been lying. lying implies intent to deceive as opposed to legit misremembering or passing on information you believed to be true.
    You meant something else than what Matt said, but then you said that (what Matt said) is what you meant. That's where you lied.

i'm not being deceitful when i say that your posting history and videos do not support the fact that you have been training.

in fact, it's the opposite. you have been on this site for years, you are a forum leader, you have had kickboxing in your style field for as long as i can remember, and you look like you've only taken a few months of classes.

i didn't even need to see your videos to be suspicious of you.

1) but they taste like cannabis brownies
    2) for how long? and why does your 2011 video look like non spazing beginner crap? care to post another sparring video to measure against your one from last year? oh that's right, the euromega went off without ANY video being made. i think that's a first for this site.
    3) my point is that you were deceitful in the way you presented yourself. you are a forum leader with kickboxing in your style field, and yet you aren't even comfortable throwing round kicks with turned over hips. my little kid karate students learned proper hip rotation in a month.
    Are you calling me a liar, Omo? Is that what you're saying? You just made a few strong statements about me. I'm giving you a day to back it up or back off. I'll reply tomorrow.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Middleweight

Posted On:
    11/25/2012 5:00pm

supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Re: Gong Sau Extravaganza 2013: Sirc vs. 3moose

Quote Originally Posted by RWaggs View Post
    Dude, don't worry about it. I'm very unlikely to fly to the east coast to mess around with some fighting which I could get around here. I thought I was remembering that you were in North Carolina or something (a place that I have tentative plans to visit in the foreseeable future), and also was taking some tongue in cheek issue with your comments about karate for my own amusement. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to get together and exchange some punches and kicks, but I wasn't trying to start any gong sau drama. Travel costs have just gotten too prohibitive for that ****.
    When I think of karate, I think of krotty. I was just generalising.

Having said that, I am always down for some trading of kicks and punches schedule permitting. I know just the place. So if you find yourself in my neck of the woods feel free to hit me up. I can show you some good sparring partners as well lol.
    Start a training log!

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    11/25/2012 5:18pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    No, you just made that up.
    what does that even mean? if you post on this site, you should be training regularly unless there are extenuating circumstances. but, you should still be looking to get back into training ASAP. lots of people on this site look like they have been training for as long as they have been here. lots more people do not appear to be training regularly at all, if ever. you are one of those people.

You meant something else than what Matt said, but then you said that (what Matt said) is what you meant. That's where you lied.
    i have no idea what you are trying to say here. but, i always meant that your statement that you got spoiled by elite level kickboxing made me suspicious that you haven't been training.

Are you calling me a liar, Omo? Is that what you're saying? You just made a few strong statements about me. I'm giving you a day to back it up or back off. I'll reply tomorrow.
    you are a forum leader.
    you have muay thai as your style.
    last year, you did not know how to turn your hips over in a round kick.
    this year, there have been no vids of you doing anything.
    you may not have made any extraordinary claims, but by virtue of being here for 3 years, being a forum leader, and putting muay thai in your style field, you led people to believe that YOU AT LEAST KNEW HOW TO THROW A GODDAMN ROUND KICK!
    so, yes, there was deceit there.

all you have to do is say the following, "i wasn't training in any regular sense from 2009 to 2011. that is why my performance in the euromega video was sub par." then, be honest about what you have been doing, and put up some recent sparring vids to show your improvement.

here's my breakdown of myself and my claims.

TKD black belt, former instructor for young champions
    Judo brown belt under an independent yudanshakai (not USJA JI OR JF)
    BJJ blue belt under Justin Morris
    dabbling with various striking arts, western boxing, kickboxing, full contact karate,and at my current club muay thai. all that i ever got out of it was that my vision is to impaired to do anything but hold mitts and do bag work.

I am currently the cutman on my MMA team

I have a respectable collection of medals and trophies for grappling.

all of that is verifiable through pictures on my facebook and videos i posted here.

now, do your worst.
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Posted On:
    11/25/2012 5:40pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!

all of that is verifiable through pictures on my facebook and videos i posted here.

now, do your worst.
    you said you quit facebook!
    werent you going to google something?

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/25/2012 5:41pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RWaggs View Post
    Well, here's "I Wish" by Stevie Wonder from practice earlier. Our keyboard player couldn't make it today

(And yes, I know I'm showing my winter weight right now. Gonna do some running after looking at this video.)

Had to wait until I got to an actual computer to see this. I approve.

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    11/25/2012 5:51pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    you said you quit facebook!
    werent you going to google something?
    i was on google plus until it was a barren wasteland that sucked (so, like day 3). then i made a new FB account.
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Posted On:
    11/25/2012 5:55pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i was on google plus until it was a barren wasteland that sucked (so, like day 3). then i made a new FB account.
    I went retro and rejoined myspace.