Our Sponsors:

Page 12 of 299 FirstFirst ... 289101112 131415162262112 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/06/2012 3:34pm

Style: BJJ/MT

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    What's your excuse Mr. 26 years old and still not a man?
    To be fair, it's not entirely Sirc's fault. American society is generally lacking in rituals marking a transition to manhood outside military service.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    11/06/2012 3:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh so you're a psychologist now? You think I don't say these things in person?

PM Omega. Seriously. Do it. PM him and point him to your post and have him address it.

Posted On:
    11/06/2012 3:47pm

Style: BJJ/MT

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    Oh so you're a psychologist now? You think I don't say these things in person?

PM Omega. Seriously. Do it. PM him and point him to your post and have him address it.
    First off, preparing to go to grad school for... guess what? Experimental psychology. I also don't think whether you say these things in person matters one bit as to whether or not you are a petulant, attention-whoring manchild.

If Omega wishes to address this, he can. It's what's called a forum. If he provided you with some transition ritual from childhood to manhood my only remaining question is this:

Why the **** didn't it take?

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/06/2012 3:48pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    That's a pretty broad statement about someone you've never met.

The fact is she's more mature than you Sirc. Something you prove again and again and again...

What's your excuse Mr. 26 years old and still not a man?

Why?

Who's mad?

Who said you were capable of reason?

You've demonstrated a constant and complete lack of reason. You claim to want enlightenment but yet you wallow in mediochre brinksmanship and poor self esteem. You fixate over the opinions of complete strangers. You are so wrapped up in your own head you cannot fathom that others wouldn't be as obsessive as you are. That is the oposite of enlightenment.

You come off like a sociopath, you know that? Obsessed with violence and unable to form or comprehend human emotions and relationships. When the world doesn't work the way you want you fly into a rage and make up all kinds of excuses and lies trying to manipulate others into your twisted little fantasy world. One where Sirc isn't a worthless piece of self agrandizing ****. But you are Sirc. You're a hollow shell. A black hole of misery trying to suck everyone else in.

Where would you be without the internet? You'd have to say these things in person. Then someone would break you like the yappy poodle you are. You really want to forment grudges with people you know nothing about? The stupidity of your MO is astounding. It will certainly get you hurt someday.

I've got your number Sirc. You have no self esteem so you are very easy to antagonize. You are obsessed with goading people into competition. Denying you that satisfaction is too easy. You'll flip out and call names and insult relatives and associates almost on command. It's like pushing a button.

You're a fucking puppet Sirc. A marrionet. You do what I tell you when I tell you. You can't help it. I post a photo of people walking here and there and now were in this again. Think about that. I knew you couldn't resist. You are my mind slave Sirc. And now I get to play with you untill you have another shitty breakdown and go back into hiding. The only way out is to ignore me and you are not strong enough to do that.

You're already beaten on every level and you're too dumb to realize it. But by all means, keep posting so everybody sees what a dumb ass you are.
    Holy ****, this post grew. Man he must have hit a nerve.
    Quote Originally Posted by wetware View Post
    First off, preparing to go to grad school for... guess what? Experimental psychology. I also don't think whether you say these things in person matters one bit as to whether or not you are a petulant, attention-whoring manchild.

If Omega wishes to address this, he can. It's what's called a forum. If he provided you with some transition ritual from childhood to manhood my only remaining question is this:

Oh **** you are going to be an even bigger prick, greaaaat!

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    11/06/2012 3:53pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Gong Sau Extravaganza 2013: Sirc vs. 3moose

Propose name change to Sirc vs mr machete?

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    11/06/2012 3:54pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Gong Sau Extravaganza 2013: Sirc vs. 3moose

Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    By Hextor, man-Derek has preserved boy-Derek's baby face.

Take care, brother.

Who were you originally?

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    11/06/2012 4:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    (reads thread)

Big tits, two starved teenagers planning on a slap fight, and **** talk. Got it I'm caught up. Proceed gents.

Oops forgot to add Mr. Machete losing his **** again.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    11/06/2012 4:00pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    "You're fucking a child, and you are too, Mr Prom!" accused the man with the girlfriend in the Adventure Time costume.
    I'm sorry, what is the problem here? Let's do a mental exercise, here. How is your ad hominem relevant?

Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    Moose is almost as big an asshat as SirC is, with half his posts being self-aggrandising smartassery.

Which he somehow manages to make look strangely endearing. I like Moose. If anything, SirC should go study at Moose's Internet Dojo to learn how to be a more worthwhile shitposter. Maybe then it would be worth taking him off ignore.

You know. I've never really brought this up because I know it's pointless, but honestly. This site is all about peer review and such. You however have never displayed anything more than a simple understanding of the most obvious parts of martial arts. You are exactly what's wrong with this site.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    11/06/2012 4:01pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wetware View Post

I wasn't talking to you. I don't even know who you are.

Posted On:
    11/06/2012 4:01pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh so you're a psychologist now? You think I don't say these things in person?.
    Yup. That's what I think. If I'm wrong you're and even bigger piece of **** than I thought. That would be impressive if it wasn't so sad.

Oh, now you're calling for backup?

You need your trainer to win this argument for you?

That's game point Sirc. You just lost. There's no going back from this epic bitch move that you've just pulled here. You cannot recover any credibility in my mind now. Any upper hand you may think you had is gone now Sirc. I will never let you live this down.

Thank you for playing. Hit me up for a rematch when your testicles decend.