221323 Bullies, 3943 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 3049
Page 113 of 305 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    11/23/2012 12:07pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    Nice try. Your skill shows and I said it from day 1. His did not and he said he was on that schedule currently. Not in the past, but right then.
    Im not trying anything here.
    Im just saying.
    I just want to make it clear that im not into any pissing contests whatever the stakes are: hours of training, euros vs usa, whatfucking ever.
    I dont have a dog in this fight, yet I do respond because I was involved in that discussion.

No agendas here.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/23/2012 12:10pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    Affraid it will make you feel inadequate?
    yeah my ass will do that to a man.
    Why is this turning into a homoerotic conversation? You have years to go to catch up to the Omega buns of steel! I used to squat over 400lbs on a regular basis. I quote our high school cheerleading captain "Damn, Mike, you sure you're not black? You got a black boys ass." Just saying whitey.

Hey, thats seriously awesome, good for you.
    Question: do you wear...*giggles* helmets when you ride a bike?
    The only reason I would wear a helmet is to protect the road if I landed wrong. Since I never land wrong.......booyah.

Meow.
    Ew, that's right. *****.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    11/23/2012 12:12pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Why is this turning into a homoerotic conversation? You have years to go to catch up to the Omega buns of steel! I used to squat over 400lbs on a regular basis. I quote our high school cheerleading captain "Damn, Mike, you sure you're not black? You got a black boys ass." Just saying whitey.
    Oh,I just quote the highschool cheerleaders instead: Lebell, you sure you're not black? you got that proper alabama trousersnake on you. call us!

I never called em though.

The only reason I would wear a helmet is to protect the road if I landed wrong. Since I never land wrong.......booyah.
    You're a rebel.
    Easy ridin, my friend.

I'm Svelte!

Posted On:
    11/23/2012 12:29pm

supporting member
     Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    I want to hear more of the 'slapping each other in the lockerroom' story
    Considered in the abstract the boxing ring is an altar of sorts, one of those legendary spaces where the laws of a nation are suspended: inside the ropes, during an officially regulated three-minute round, a man may be killed by his opponent's hands but he cannot be legally murdered. Boxing inhabits a sacred space predating civilization; or, to use D.H. Lawrence's phrase, before God was love. If it suggests a savage ceremony or a rite of atonement it also suggests the futility of such gestures. For what possible atonement is the fight waged if it must shortly be waged again... and again? The boxing match is the very image, the more terrifying for being so stylized, of mankind's collective aggression; its ongoing historical madness.
    Joyce Carol Oates, On Boxing

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    11/23/2012 12:47pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    Let's ask HPR and Tranquil suit: does Rafe strike you as a troll?
    We know Rafe does not strike anyone
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/23/2012 12:48pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    To be fair to Rafe, he was in fact very fit this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by hpr View Post
    True. And he said every single MA gym he went to in the past year called it quits soon after due to the massive recession in Spain. Sometimes it can be harder than just saying "DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT" to find real qualified trainers and get the training time done.
    To be fair, no one said anything about the new Rafe. The point has been brought up that the Zen and Rafe situations are very different. They are not. If Hiro changes they will be damn near EXACTLY the same.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    11/23/2012 12:55pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    To be fair, no one said anything about the new Rafe. The point has been brought up that the Zen and Rafe situations are very different. They are not. If Hiro changes they will be damn near EXACTLY the same.
    And here's my main point: If Zendo is OK now because of his training adjustments after the shitstorm, then clearly this kind of thing is constructive (if painful) and there should be no reason to do anything other than show as much video as possible. By his own admission, he owes his current progress to being called out that day. Everyone should WANT to be called on their BS. IT"S GOOD FOR YOU.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    11/23/2012 1:03pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    The challenge to Cy was part of a co-ordinated effort to force action on someone who was up to no good, and got banned for it. I never believed Cy would accept the challenge (it was made for the sole purpose of flushing him out), but Kintanon called that bluff and stepped up for him. I was not "thrashing around randomly" at all. I was working with a group of other members to accomplish a specific goal, and trying to maintain my own pride in the process.
    Just re-posting for truth. Not to drag up old BS. Don't want to get into it, but, this is the part of the story that always seems to get missed. The challenge to Cy was my idea in fact. Ask Matt. The effort to out Cy would never have worked if I challenged him, for example. I will always give Matt serious props for stepping up and putting himself on that firing line...for the benefit of Bullshido and outing Cy.

Back to discussing Hiro
    Name:  25300881.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  129.7 KB
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/23/2012 1:10pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's funny because EVERYONE that isn't training for Ammy or Pro fighting has shitty videos that have been ridiculed. Go read the threads about Annatrocity's, kidspatula's, Sam's, Asia's, JkdChick's, Pizdoff's, Osiris's, and Phrost's videos. Go read the ridicule and insults.

Notice how I mentioned all staff in this post? Many posters think they are above the ridicule, but the staff has taken it as well. That's why I take exception to Hiro's BULLSHIT about staff and jnp.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    11/23/2012 1:14pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    It's funny because EVERYONE that isn't training for Ammy or Pro fighting has shitty videos that have been ridiculed. Go read the threads about Annatrocity's, kidspatula's, Sam's, Asia's, JkdChick's, Pizdoff's, Osiris's, and Phrost's videos. Go read the ridicule and insults.

Notice how I mentioned all staff in this post? Many posters think they are above the ridicule, but the staff has taken it as well. That's why I take exception to Hiro's BULLSHIT about staff and jnp.
    CORRECT. And almost all those people are on solid paths of martial growth now.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!