228397 Bullies, 4231 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 101 to 110 of 2987
Page 11 of 299 FirstFirst ... 7891011 121314152161111 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Permalost is offline
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,588

    Posted On:
    11/06/2012 12:21pm

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "You're fucking a child, and you are too, Mr Prom!" accused the man with the girlfriend in the Adventure Time costume.
      #101
  2. Tom .C is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,127

    Posted On:
    11/06/2012 12:27pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1 View Post
    This is the picture Chris was referring to, btw.

    My fiancée and I at the Marine Corps birthday ball. I'm the dashingly handsome sex object on the right, of course.

    Attachment 13977
    Well look at our Moosie all grown up and such. Congrats to you and your wifey to be.
      #102
  3. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    There's not enough words to describe my existence.

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    8,292

    Posted On:
    11/06/2012 12:29pm

    supporting member
     Style: No Style

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1 View Post
    My fiancée and I at the Marine Corps birthday ball. I'm the dashingly handsome sex object on the right, of course.
    Sorry...still can't see you.
      #103
  4. Zapruder is offline
    Zapruder's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Marcos, Tx
    Posts
    2,354

    Posted On:
    11/06/2012 12:42pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tee hee
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.
      #104
  5. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,048

    Posted On:
    11/06/2012 2:17pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Sounds like you've built a shitty network.



    Being able to feed my kids warm cereal right now makes me feel like a god.
    I like that in this scenario, I obviously only have 1 network I work on. This is some lazy writing with pretty major plotholes. I mean, it couldn't be because **** breaks and people are dumb and break things I fix. No, it must be because I miraculously build flimsy networks that break all the time. Yes, that's it. You've found my one allergy.

    Why are you patting yourself on the back for something YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING anyway?
      #105
  6. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,048

    Posted On:
    11/06/2012 2:18pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    That makes her an "adult" you fucking moron.

    Jealousy is a bitch and so are you.
    No.

    She's technically an adult. Mentally, she's still a child. And before we move on, go back and address something here.

    Why are you getting mad at me for explaining to your my reasoning? You're the dipshit who asked me to do that. Let's explore that.
      #106
  7. Tranquil Suit is online now
    Tranquil Suit's Avatar

    I have emotions.

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,553

    Posted On:
    11/06/2012 2:35pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    Why are you patting yourself on the back for something YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING anyway?
    No, everyone else is patting him on his back. Why? Cause he's Mad Max while doing it.

    (tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40
      #107
  8. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    There's not enough words to describe my existence.

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    8,292

    Posted On:
    11/06/2012 2:47pm

    supporting member
     Style: No Style

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    people are dumb and break things I fix
    So your network security sucks too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    Why are you patting yourself on the back for something YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING anyway?
    You missed that the operative word was "warm".



      #108
  9. Hiro Protagonist is offline
    Hiro Protagonist's Avatar

    Has entered Barovia...

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,460

    Posted On:
    11/06/2012 2:50pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1 View Post
    By Hextor, man-Derek has preserved boy-Derek's baby face.

    Take care, brother.
    Last edited by Hiro Protagonist; 11/06/2012 3:03pm at .
      #109
  10. Mr. Machette is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,681

    Posted On:
    11/06/2012 3:02pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    No.

    She's technically an adult. Mentally, she's still a child. .
    That's a pretty broad statement about someone you've never met.

    The fact is she's more mature than you Sirc. Something you prove again and again and again...

    What's your excuse Mr. 26 years old and still not a man?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    And before we move on, go back and address something here.
    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    Why are you getting mad at me for explaining to your my reasoning? You're the dipshit who asked me to do that. Let's explore that.
    Who's mad?

    Who said you were capable of reason?

    You've demonstrated a constant and complete lack of reason. You claim to want enlightenment but yet you wallow in mediochre brinksmanship and poor self esteem. You fixate over the opinions of complete strangers. You are so wrapped up in your own head you cannot fathom that others wouldn't be as obsessive as you are. That is the oposite of enlightenment.

    You come off like a sociopath, you know that? Obsessed with violence and unable to form or comprehend human emotions and relationships. When the world doesn't work the way you want you fly into a rage and make up all kinds of excuses and lies trying to manipulate others into your twisted little fantasy world. One where Sirc isn't a worthless piece of self agrandizing ****. But you are Sirc. You're a hollow shell. A black hole of misery trying to suck everyone else in.

    Where would you be without the internet? You'd have to say these things in person. Then someone would break you like the yappy poodle you are. You really want to forment grudges with people you know nothing about? The stupidity of your MO is astounding. It will certainly get you hurt someday.

    I've got your number Sirc. You have no self esteem so you are very easy to antagonize. You are obsessed with goading people into competition. Denying you that satisfaction is too easy. You'll flip out and call names and insult relatives and associates almost on command. It's like pushing a button.

    You're a fucking puppet Sirc. A marrionet. You do what I tell you when I tell you. You can't help it. I post a photo of people walking here and there and now were in this again. Think about that. I knew you couldn't resist. You are my mind slave Sirc. And now I get to play with you untill you have another shitty breakdown and go back into hiding. The only way out is to ignore me and you are not strong enough to do that.

    You're already beaten on every level and you're too dumb to realize it. But by all means, keep posting so everybody sees what a dumb ass you are.
    Last edited by Mr. Machette; 11/06/2012 3:37pm at .
      #110

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.