223752 Bullies, 3808 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2987
Page 108 of 299 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108 109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/23/2012 8:23am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by rzero2 View Post
    Lebell, I dont want to train sanda, or kickboxing.

Oh and its 20 minutes by train. Dont have a car (or a license).
    Sanshou and Sanda are only good if you want one on one action. You seam like the kind of guy that wants to handle 4 men taking him from the rear at the same time so Krav Maga is much better suited to your needs I think.
    King without a crown

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    11/23/2012 8:28am

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    you think?
    I'd get a firm asskicking if this was a real 'performance'from my former trainer...lol.

Please allow me to explain this video in relation to the fisty match:
    This was from...2010 (?) and Zen and me did some..jesus I dont even know how to call it, moving/pattycake so he'd get to play with range, timing etc.
    None of my punches or kicks were commited as anyone with half a training can easily see.
    Also my kicks were thrown in horrificly because I simply couldnt (and still cant) generate power or speed from my hips, the muslces in my lowerback block my movements, hence my sluggish movement despite my charming boyish build.
    I wasnt even aware it was being filmed, not that it would have made any difference in how I'd move around. ;)

If anyone would suggest I'd deserve a TD fist for this or called it sparring I'd seriously suggest that person should have his head or eyes examined.

Now Rafe, if I may, here's the difference between my craptacular video and yours:
    (please sambosteev, and Omega correct me if im wrong) at NO time did I turn my back or flank to Zen, I only made one crossstep, the rest of the time my left leg kept being forward (as in footwork) and I had my guard up and chin down most of the time.

Before you're going with any further more excuses: I came in by train together with Syberia, we both had 4 hours of sleep (she worked in a bar at my town where there was a yearly festival with shitloads of noise, drunken screaming etc til 5 in the morning, and I live in the center of that town), then started the TD, I had a fucked up back, etc, but I still managed to at least resemble someone who has had a couple of ammyfights/training.

You lacked any insight, timing or technique.
    stop making up excuses.
    This isnt about you being rusty on your skills, this was proof you never had any in said discipline.

As long as you deny this I simply cant take you seriously.
    Despite what Sirc said I don't have any problem with what you're showing here; it's EXACTLY what numerous people have described for someone who had legit training and then experienced injury or a lay off from training. This is what Rafe would look like if his self-narrative was truthful. I've said it from the day we argued about this vid in 2010: I don't have any problem at all with what you're showing. None, zero, even though I was looking for ammunition to troll YOU (or troll you back) when I found that vid. I had comments for Zendo, but only because he had me convinced he was a badass who trained like an animal, and then showed a low level of skill.

I do not have any criticism at all besides what I said at the time: you cross feet sometimes and you throw the same combo a lot. There is something I would like to point out though: You started all of this; you created the "Matt has a bad character, just wait and see..." meme that was used to counter-attack me in 2010 when the first round of Eurosuckitude was discussed; you ran interference for Zendo instead of taking him aside and explaining that his vids kinda contradict his bio. I even said PUBLICLY that I was counting on you personally to speak out if they chose to limit video of future Euromegas. And yet we never saw footage of Zendo again, and there's nothing to measure progress by (props BTW to everyone who did put up vid including Rafe).

You're saying all the right things now but you fought to stifle this exact same conversation 2 years ago, and you got an impressionable dude who thinks he's a Paladin to grudge on me for years, and eventually charge at me, lance in hand, right off a cliff.

You are obviously trained, and you promised to be less of a troll in the past; you trolled the **** out of me before and after the GS for your own amusement. Do something really helpful and do some quality control at the EuroTD's. If someone sucks, tell them and point them in the right direction. If I hear one more person call themselves a "hobbyist" as an excuse I'm gonna have an aneurysm. Hobbyist look like you, not them.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Posted On:
    11/23/2012 8:30am

Style: Krav Maga, TKD (WTF)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    -PDA:

What makes this homophobic insult particularly funny is that last night I did indeed grapple with a homosexual.

Odd though that you mentioned butt-sex before Lebell did.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/23/2012 8:39am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    -PDA:

What makes this homophobic insult particularly funny is that last night I did indeed grapple with a homosexual.

Odd though that you mentioned butt-sex before Lebell did.
    Why is it homophobic?
    King without a crown

Posted On:
    11/23/2012 8:44am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're implying that taking it in the rear by 4 men is a bad thing. Unwanted, sure. But bad or good depends on your sexual preference.

Accusations of homosexuality and trolls. Coming back to bullshido is about as refreshing as a face-full of lukewarm piss :D

On hiatus

Posted On:
    11/23/2012 8:52am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're implying that taking it in the rear by 4 men is a bad thing. Unwanted, sure. But bad or good depends on your sexual preference.

Accusations of homosexuality and trolls. Coming back to bullshido is about as refreshing as a face-full of lukewarm piss :D
    Yet you come back anyway. Hey man, whatever you're into.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Posted On:
    11/23/2012 8:56am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's a rather boring day at the office. And I missed you guys <3

Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/23/2012 8:57am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

No I didnt
    King without a crown

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    11/23/2012 9:19am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post

I do not have any criticism at all besides what I said at the time: you cross feet sometimes and you throw the same combo a lot. There is something I would like to point out though: You started all of this; you created the "Matt has a bad character, just wait and see..." meme that was used to counter-attack me in 2010 when the first round of Eurosuckitude was discussed; you ran interference for Zendo instead of taking him aside and explaining that his vids kinda contradict his bio. I even said PUBLICLY that I was counting on you personally to speak out if they chose to limit video of future Euromegas. And yet we never saw footage of Zendo again, and there's nothing to measure progress by (props BTW to everyone who did put up vid including Rafe).
    Hang on, I think we look differently at the same 2010 thingy, here's my pov:
    The way you approached, or rather hacked in on the footage was imo totally uncalled for, and to me that did at the time convince me you had bad character/attitude.
    What did redeem you however was the way you took the **** after the gong sau and went on to train even more intensely, and for that I honestly have a great respect.
    I'm glad to see there's people out there like you who can suck it up and just carry on improving, unlike, unfortunately Rafe.
    So far im really dissapointed in the way he has adressed this: semi funny posts, suddenly bringing up 'omg the children charity' and everything else, except a explanation of what was really the case with him, his claims and the video that did not match given information.

I also think its unfair to pile Zen on the same heap as Rafe, as it was my impression (shoudnt there be some rolling vids aswell from that TD?) he does in fact in train, and with effort.
    He doesnt slack about.

You're saying all the right things now but you fought to stifle this exact same conversation 2 years ago, and you got an impressionable dude who thinks he's a Paladin to grudge on me for years, and eventually charge at me, lance in hand, right off a cliff.
    I didnt stifle, at that point in time I warned you not to run your mouth just yet until your own GS video would be there, which was and still is a perfectly good point. (keep in mind we can now look back in time)
    If someone thinks he can join on a bandwagon, its hardly my fault, in fact, im not on anyone's bandwagon, in discussions like these I just try to be as objective as possible.

You are obviously trained, and you promised to be less of a troll in the past; you trolled the **** out of me before and after the GS for your own amusement. Do something really helpful and do some quality control at the EuroTD's. If someone sucks, tell them and point them in the right direction. If I hear one more person call themselves a "hobbyist" as an excuse I'm gonna have an aneurysm. Hobbyist look like you, not them.
    My main point with you was honestly not to troll you: it was to talk some sense into the (premature) point you were making and to overall calm things down.
    Which is also the reason you regained my respect some time ago: you show you got character by continue to train and you can take the piss outta yourself.
    Enough circlejerking, you jew ******. :P

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    11/23/2012 9:33am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok i just had another brainfart:

What would be my main point is: truthfullness.
    I like to read and to have been active on here because of the no-nonsense attitude and culture.
    It is in the first place what attracted me in martial arts esp the more competitive variants, that lockerroom mentality, having a laugh and slapping eachother in the face.

Same goes for me on here: If I look at my own footage then it really becomes painfully clear just how much stuff I lost, but I can accept it cos thats just the way it is now, and I have moved on to other hobbies and skills, giving it a 100% to be as good as I can in that.
    But you gotta be honest with yourself and not bullshit yourself, if someone says: fucking hell Lebell, that footage wasnt much, then I should say truthfully: you are absolutely right.
    And either get back in the game or move on.

I dont care how much someone sucks or not, I care about seeing people out there making an effort getting out of their comfort zones, then I take them seriously.

Rafe earlier made a rather bitchy inbetween the lines remark: 'or re-friend me tearfully on facebook' which could be hinted at me, since I defriended him on there after I saw his initial reactions against Tranquil suit.
    Thats not a very good sign of character and it shows he is more concerned with his e-cred/social internet thingy than with actual martial arts.

I think he's a good guy in general, but if he didnt stumble on Bullshido he woulda been the same kinda (E) personality on 4chan or whatever other internetcommunity about whatever subject.
    And as long as he doesnt want to face that simple truth he is only fooling himself.
    Unlike Sambosteve Ido not think he is an evil masterminded troll.