218358 Bullies, 5752 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3049
Page 103 of 305 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    11/22/2012 4:08pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The problem is not that you came in tired, fat, or whatever, HP. People don't look at your footage and see someone who took some time off for work or an injury or because Valentine's Day is only four months away or whatever.

We look at your footage and see someone who never learned this ****. We see someone who lies back and thinks of England every time he gets hit, who throws only things you see on a highlight reel, who consistently turns away from punches. In a light match. While the cameraman gives you condescending but perfectly applicable first day begginer's advice.

And don't get a fursecution complex about this. We treated Pizdoff like Carrie for exactly this offense so don't think you're special.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

On hiatus

Posted On:

supporting member
     Style: Getting fat.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    You didn't "bounce" you did security. We must have a language problem here. What language do they speak in Europe?
    Polish

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Welterweight

Posted On:

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My mother in law is over from New York so im having a thanks giving dinner tonight too.

I am giving thanks that we are having chicken and not Turkey as Turkey is far to dry and flavourless. (yeah im glad you killed all the Indians too)
    King without a crown

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    11/22/2012 4:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Novice Sub Grappler

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rafe, I do recommend you give the posting a break for your own good, but for now I want you to hear a few things:

1) You're insulting the intelligence of everyone here with these repeated excuses. As Pointy indicated, your ignorance shines through the very excuses you intend to explain it away; an experienced person would not make THESE excuses because they'd see them as transparent.

2) Do you think it was unfair that I commented on Zendo's awkwardness and flinching in a light contact "spar" with Lebell? He had MT/SAVATE/10th PLANET/BJJ in his style, "assistant MT instructor" in his bio, and had just finished scolding me for not training "11-13 hours a week" like him. When I saw the vid I posted, and the one below, I said something like "Dude, that was pretty awful! No way do you train as much as you indicated." and he proceeded to go APESHIT. I can go get the original quotes if you like.

Look at this... i mean really LOOK. Do you honestly think I committed some kind of crime by commenting that this was bad?

Makan (in the long pants) wasn't great, but Zendo showed the same kind of flinchy, untutored standup that you demonstrated in your vids; he showed zero understanding of wrestling, Judo or BJJ takedowns, got thrown by a poorly executed technique, showed no guard, was immediately mounted, and fetaled up when struck lightly. For christsake open your eyes and look for once. This is BAD and deserved to be called as such.

Now, here's the rest of Zendo's sparring with Lebell; I think this is the first vid I comment on back then. look at the light contact level, and the flinching, ducking and turning away from contact. As pointy has pointed out, it's indicative of someone who has limited or zero experience with sparring with contact.

Here is a video of my 12 year old son sparring at a TD with Strikistanian. It was his first time sparring EVER. He had a year of pad drills at Sityodtong, and before that he had done boxing only pad work at home with me maybe twice a month just for fun. This video was shot about 2 months after he began training SanDa at Redline. He looks like what he is, a beginner who is ready to begin sparring. Watch your vids and Zendo's vids and compare

Here he is (in the red headgear) today. He's worked really hard and it shows

Not to put too fine a point on it, but that kid joined Bullshido in January of 2009, about a year after you did. He was a beginner with a year of Kid's Class no contact MT, and he didn't grapple at all. Today he has two ammy shootfighting bouts, a MT smoker and has won gold at several grappling tournaments, including a Katana from NAGA World's. He is the kickboxing instructor for pre-teen classes at Redline, and the assistant BJJ instructor for the same class; he was promoted recently to BJJ blue belt. In short, a 12 year old kid joined Bullshido and accomplished not only everything you imagine you accomplished in the past, but most of your stated MA goals for the future as well.

Is my kid awesome? **** yes he is (and it's his 17th birthday today so doubly so). Is that the point? **** NO. JUST STOP TALKING AND DO IT. IT GET'S DONE.
    Last edited by Matt Phillips; 11/22/2012 5:01pm at .
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    11/22/2012 4:44pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sambosteve View Post
    I could list many guys here who have made incredible strides in their training and skill over the same period of time...Ming Loyalist, 1 point 2, Tom Kagan, White Kimbo, Matt's son Ben, and many others if I cared to jog my brains. In your five years you have talked a great game, but that's about it.
    thank you for the mention! it feels nice to have LEGIT HARD WORK recognized. i may be a shitfucker, but at least i'm not a phony.

lol, i just remembered the time hiro tried to call me out while he was picking through matt's training history and he asked me, "why did my first BJJ gold medal video look like 'wrestling'". my "wrestling" video was a modified ashi garuma to kesa gatame transfering to yoko shio gatame while trying to hit a low ude garame and switching hips back and forth between the kesa and yoko.

i guess it was being surrounded by judo coaches in their uniforms and black belts confused him into thinking it was wrestling.
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Posted On:
    11/22/2012 4:54pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i think we should all take a look at this video i made when i first started taking judo with zenofanger. zen was given a TD fist for this fight because he's awesome and was willing to admit he sucked so badly that.... well, just watch it.

this was made after he had 2 legit judo lessons from our school and a bunch of crap from the shitster matt morton. nobody gave him grief about sucking, because he was showing up to train and putting in work. he also made tons of improvement very quickly.
    --------

Posted On:
    11/22/2012 5:09pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** it, i'm dumping my youtube channel here.

this is my first tourny that i got gold. it's my second competition, but there are just photos of me at the first one.

this is a video of me back in may. it's a special rules match with weird scoring, but it was fun. i'm sloppy in it because i had just taken my sankyu test 30 minutes earlier.

here is another fight of mine from september. a homebrew "combat judo/jujistu" rule set against my superheavy weight rival (he and i are actually great friends). sorry it's just still shots, but my camera was fucked, and all my father in law could do was take stills. i lost the fight, but still made a show. music by dan bowen (free dan bowen).

see, nobody cares if you suck when you start. they only care if you are honest about training and competing.
    --------

Posted On:
    11/22/2012 5:19pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You came on here with TKD only, engaged the site, took the advice and made BJJ blue and Judo brown in the 4 years since then. Some people really listen. I think it's time Lebell stops mocking the fact that you listened in his sig. That joke is way past its shelf life.

Posted On:
    11/22/2012 5:21pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    You came on here with TKD only, engaged the site, took the advice and made BJJ blue and Judo brown in the 4 years since then. Some people really listen. I think it's time Lebell stops mocking the fact that you listened in his sig. That joke is way past its shelf life.
    high school wrestling and minimal BJJ as well.

that 4 years of progress also came suspending training to move across the country twice. and also suspending training because the recession rendered me to poor to train for a while.

plus, i probably lost a good 8 months, cumulative, due to injuries i had to take time off for.
    --------

Posted On:
    11/22/2012 5:46pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Smokers.
    No way Rafe has "more than nine" smokers. Last time I went to a smoker people got punched for realz. 10+ smokers will beat the flinch outta anyone.