Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/04/2012 4:50pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't think that the problem lies within the spectrum of who is allowed to vote.

I think that the issue lies with those people that vote for their own self interest rather than in the interest of the greater good. Further compounding the problem are the politicians who then buy votes from a populace that votes in its own self interests.

Politics is not about right and wrong for the whole. It's about getting as much for your constituents as you can so you or your party can remain in office.

As long as politicians can buy votes people will continue to sell them to the detriment of the whole.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    11/04/2012 4:52pm

supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Re: Remember our friend 3moose? Here's what he's up to these days.

Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Two of the silliest posters, angrier than me or Sirc, are lecturing someone on how to act on the internet?
    Ha..hahahahahaha

Thanks, I needed a good laugh. Oh and you both have valid points. It is just funny watching two scorched earth posters, telling someone not to post in a similar fashion.
    Admit it, I'm fun to have around. And I'm sorry man, I know I am typically a silly poster but you don't see me screenshotting Facebook to try and embarrass someone that wouldn't allow me to embarrass them in front of their real friends. I also don't sniff you fuckers out and troll your Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    LOLOLOLOL HOW CYNICAL AND OFF PUTTING. YOU FOUND MY ONE ALLERGY. ENJOY THE HANDJOBS FROM THE OTHER PIECES OF **** THAT HAVE 0 WORTH.
    Did I just evoke some wrath from the untouchable??? I believe I did.

It's not about being butthurt, which clearly you don't understand. But Moose is a special little tyke because he is all of you in an unfiltered, non-pretentious way. You are all exactly like this little ****. None of you wish to explain anything and just go about shitting everything up with your statements and shitty one-upsmanship nonsense.
    No, I understand. Read what Fake said about me, it's true. You can't make people see things your way, why drag a personal battle on the forums? Seems like you just wanted to gloat about how much more intelligent you feel you are than a guy who, from what I have seen, hardly even posts here.
    Start a training log!

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/04/2012 5:08pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    Admit it, I'm fun to have around.
    No, you are a means to an end like Bnet.

And I'm sorry man, I know I am typically a silly poster but you don't see me screenshotting Facebook to try and embarrass someone that wouldn't allow me to embarrass them in front of their real friends. I also don't sniff you fuckers out and troll your Facebook.
    Weird, I can dig up that old thread and say "ironic." Better yet, go look at my response to your newest thread.

The only difference between what you did and this thread is no facebook screenshot.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    11/04/2012 5:32pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

No, you are a means to an end like Bnet.
    </3

Weird, I can dig up that old thread and say "ironic." Better yet, go look at my response to your newest thread.

The only difference between what you did and this thread is no facebook screenshot.
    Ah yes, I know what you're talking about. The differences you forgot to mention is I didn't befriend him to troll, or at all for that matter, and I'm pretty sure I didn't drag it out when he didn't respond to me.
    Start a training log!

i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/04/2012 5:38pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ah yes, I know what you're talking about.
    Nope, but I'm glad to see there is more than one.

The differences you forgot to mention is I didn't befriend him to troll, or at all for that matter, and I'm pretty sure I didn't drag it out when he didn't respond to me.
    I didn't forget to mention anything, but thanks for the heads up on ANOTHER similar thread.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    11/04/2012 6:25pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Nope, but I'm glad to see there is more than one.

I didn't forget to mention anything, but thanks for the heads up on ANOTHER similar thread.
    You're a persistent booger. I must admit I'm flattered but I would like to keep it in this thread since it had no meaningful topic to begin with. K??
    Start a training log!

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/04/2012 7:01pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're a persistent booger.
    Says the guy that tries to **** in any thread he can.

I must admit I'm flattered
    No, it is spelled h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e.

but I would like to keep it in this thread since it had no meaningful topic to begin with. K??
    Oh, like your third or fourth "help me" thread is any more meaningful? Only to you.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    11/04/2012 7:01pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Admit it, I'm fun to have around. And I'm sorry man, I know I am typically a silly poster but you don't see me screenshotting Facebook to try and embarrass someone that wouldn't allow me to embarrass them in front of their real friends. I also don't sniff you fuckers out and troll your Facebook.

Did I just evoke some wrath from the untouchable??? I believe I did.

No, I understand. Read what Fake said about me, it's true. You can't make people see things your way, why drag a personal battle on the forums? Seems like you just wanted to gloat about how much more intelligent you feel you are than a guy who, from what I have seen, hardly even posts here.
    It's not about gloating. It's about, "Hey you fucks, this is someone that you revered, he's just as much of a pedestrian as the rest of you. Also, he was a member on here. It's relevant."

Also none of you want to acknowledge how fucking retarded this statement he's made is.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/04/2012 7:05pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Also none of you want to acknowledge how fucking retarded this statement he's made is.
    Two posters can't because their post history is just as bad, if not worse. 3Moose had his relative investigated, that's enough for me to ignore any of the **** he has to say.

For you Sirc:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=118620

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    11/04/2012 7:06pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    None of you wish to explain anything
    I'm your huckleberry.

A standardized IQ test score of 100 or greater should be the prerequisite, not a college degree. What would you like to know about this most excellent idea?
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast