1. #141
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona CA
    Posts
    7,301
    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1 View Post
    Lol, my major is political science and I'm a senior. What are you taking in school?
    I think you have cause to sue your school, as you obviously have not learned a damn thing about the subject.

  2. #142

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,458
    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1 View Post
    I will say this though, I think voting in America is a little messes up. I believe you should have a stake in the country, actual ownership of something, such as a house, a business, or **** it, I don't know.
    How very "Starship Troopers" of you.


    I honestly don't believe that uneducated, welfare receiving inner city people, living off the government, should be able to vote.
    Fucking Republican.


    I' m sorry Sirc, was that racist? Let me rephrase: replace inner city with trailer park.
    Both are racist, I'm doubly offended.


    I guess the IQ test is a good idea. I'm just tired of stupid people. Stupid people on both sides of the shitty left/ right spectrum.
    You fucking liberal. You do realize you've already said a few stupid things yourself. Just saying.

    Inb4
    <<<<for example.
    straw man arguments, and personal attacks.
    Too late.

  3. #143
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona CA
    Posts
    7,301
    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe this educated voter thing might have some merit after all

  4. #144
    Hiro Protagonist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,432
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But then again, weren't Republicans really running on a platform about "billionaires want the same as you do", "the White House ****** is a musleen", and "rape is God's way of telling you it's time to have a baby"?

    Like, it's not hard to imagine what kind of people that kind of stuff attracted.

  5. #145
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona CA
    Posts
    7,301
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro Protagonist View Post
    But then again, weren't Republicans really running on a platform about "billionaires want the same as you do", "the White House ****** is a musleen", and "rape is God's way of telling you it's time to have a baby"?

    Like, it's not hard to imagine what kind of people that kind of stuff attracted.
    Obviously people with a well rounded and top notch education.

  6. #146

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,458
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Obviously people with a well rounded and top notch education.
    All educated people know that socialism will ruin democracy. Fucking liberals want everything for free, like food, water, health care, Nintendo games.

  7. #147
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona CA
    Posts
    7,301
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    All educated people know that socialism will ruin democracy. Fucking liberals want everything for free, like food, water, health care, Nintendo games.
    I am so going to start the free Nintendo games party, what % of the vote do I have to have to get federal campaign money?

  8. #148
    King Sleepless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,058
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1 View Post
    I will say this though, I think voting in America is a little messes up. I believe you should have a stake in the country, actual ownership of something, such as a house, a business, or **** it, I don't know.


    I honestly don't believe that uneducated, welfare receiving inner city people, living off the government, should be able to vote.


    I' m sorry Sirc, was that racist? Let me rephrase: replace inner city with trailer park.


    I guess the IQ test is a good idea. I'm just tired of stupid people. Stupid people on both sides of the shitty left/ right spectrum.

    Inb4 straw man arguments, and personal attacks.
    Oh ****. OK.

    Nevermind guys, he has it all figured out. Let's just pack it up and go home. Someone copy and email this straight to the president. It's all been solved.

    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    I think you have cause to sue your school, as you obviously have not learned a damn thing about the subject.
    Dude he is a SENIOR who is STUDYING POLITICAL SCIENCE. YOU SHUT YOUR GOD DAMNED MOUTH.

  9. #149

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,131
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    All educated people know that socialism will ruin democracy. Fucking liberals want everything for free, like food, water, health care, Nintendo games.
    you forgot free voting and Obama phones (whatever the hell those are)

  10. #150
    Hiro Protagonist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,432
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    I am so going to start the free Nintendo games party, what % of the vote do I have to have to get federal campaign money?


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO