Posted On:
    11/05/2012 6:21pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Is reading really that hard?
    Only when them dang poly-slabic fancy pants college boys start using them five dollar words, I tells you whut!

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 6:21pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Brown View Post
    TS,

After two threads of the same nonsense, you still sound like a moron. Stop the bullshit already. I'm not a fighter. I'm a normal guy who has used martial arts as a healthy hobby. So, to a normal guy, you look like a fucking idiot. It's that simple. Do you want the majority of the world to view you as a fucking idiot? You certainly look like an idiot to me. I'm quite sure that you look like a fucking idiot to most of the people who were unfortunate enough to have read your bullshit.
    Charles,

You and I have had our spats in the past. But seriously. I just got a huge boner of respect for you just now. I love the crystalline clarity in your reasoning and the pure 99.6% purity of your truth. You're right, you're not a fighter, you're just a normal dude who does martial arts as a hobby. You are everything that the members on this forum are, but you said it out loud instead of trying to pretend to be some kind of dumbshit tough ass.

Holy ****, people. Follow this man's example right here.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 6:23pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    No, you are just blind. It's funny how his post frequency has gone down, but he can troll and get over a hundred post in 24 hours with a closed thread.

Denial is powerful. I watched a woman care for a doll thinking it was her dead daughter.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 6:34pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Only when them dang poly-slabic fancy pants college boys start using them five dollar words, I tells you whut!
    If "Irony" is a $5 dollar word, you better get a refund.

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 6:56pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    Ohh!, godlun is disenfranchised

Thats got to hurt
    well, actually, in a way at least, all US citizens* are disenfranchised, since the EC elects the president, and are under no obligation to follow the popular vote.

it does hurt. if you don't live in a swing state, your vote counts for jack ****.

*except, obviously, the members of the EC, who are US citizens
    Last edited by Ming Loyalist; 11/05/2012 6:58pm at . Reason: clarification
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/06/2012 10:24am

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Wait, so is Moose suggesting that during his 4 years of service in the military, he shouldn't have been eligible to vote?
    I think it's being taken out of context. Moose said something stupid, most likely after reading endless bullshit Romney/Obama image spam from his friend's on FB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    11/06/2012 3:17pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandinha View Post
    I think it's being taken out of context. Moose said something stupid, most likely after reading endless bullshit Romney/Obama image spam from his friend's on FB.
    I think that more likely, he's in college and specifically he's taking a Poli-Sci class and now has every answer to every social problem ever.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    11/08/2012 9:27pm

supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    Why don't you try and find out? The majority of the senior members on the site have me on their facebook.
    Nothing happened.

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    11/08/2012 9:39pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Remember our friend 3moose? Here's what he's up to these days.

Oh ****, didnt see this.

Sirc, I don't respond to most of your **** on FB because its a combination of trolling and being too busy. I don't give a **** about validating myself to some dude on the Internet.

Stop whining about my ''racist'' friends. You don't get to insult everything and everyone under the sun, and then get upset when someone makes an Asian joke.

That post was stupid, I was drunk and pissed off that a HS drop out was voting for Obama to continue her welfare.

Case closed, can we move the motherfuck on? How about we talk about how great I am?

Get off my nuts, bro!

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    11/08/2012 10:32pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1 View Post
    Oh ****, didnt see this.

Sirc, I don't respond to most of your **** on FB because its a combination of trolling and being too busy. I don't give a **** about validating myself to some dude on the Internet.

Stop whining about my ''racist'' friends. You don't get to insult everything and everyone under the sun, and then get upset when someone makes an Asian joke.

That post was stupid, I was drunk and pissed off that a HS drop out was voting for Obama to continue her welfare.

Case closed, can we move the motherfuck on? How about we talk about how great I am?

Get off my nuts, bro!
    Your friends are a bunch of Lt's and people up the food chain, dipshit.

Your friends don't get to make jokes like that because they represent the armed forces. And it's not Asian jokes dude, it's the first god damned thing they reach for. It's racism and not even trying to be funny. They're being racist in the I'm going to burn a cross in front of your house racist.

Holy ****, and you're supporting them and defending their racism? What about that dipshit who got pissed when I said he shouldn't raise his kids to be a racist piece of **** like him?

Anyway, I don't think you know how welfare works anyway. You shouldn't be saying these kinds of things if you aren't going to explain yourself. That's about as bad as some **** posting, ">:( FML!" and then when someone asks, "What happened?" and they say, "I don't want to talk about it."

Clearly they do, they're just fishing for compliments. Here, you're clearly fishing for people to agree with you without any actual evidence or substantial reasoning. No, you just pushed your **** again with no idea about what you're talking about.

I know you're taking an intro to poitical science class, so you feel like you're on top of the world and understand how things work, but you have no idea what you're doing. You don't understand how intensely complex everything is and you try your best to simplify everything down to better understand it, but it's not how it works and you can't do that.
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 14151617 ... LastLast