Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 5:27pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    Said the child rapist.
    You prepared to back this accusation up with tangible evidence Chris?

DTT doesn't practice Wing Chun anymore. I bank rolled his BJJ for 6 months for a fight he was fighting me in.
    Should have saved your money. He kicked your ass like a read headed step child.
    The list goes on and on and on.
    Considering the example you set above, I really doubt this list is something you should brag about.

Just like stalking your FB crush isn't something you should brag about...

No. You've all lost your balls. .
    You must be so dissapointed now that you will no longer be able to lovingly cup and suckle upon them.
    There's no reason to do anything of note anymore because I have a seated position of influence...
    On 3moose's dick no less.
    On top of that, none of you will actually do anything of note.
    The **** have you done? Outside of this forum I've seen no ripples of your existence in any way. You are a non-entity.

It's part, you all know what I'm up to now, and part that deep down inside you're all too scared to take me one-on-one.
    Some people have a thing called "self respect". I wouldn't lower myself to being part of your weird ego pimping mind ****.

If you're looking for an enemy here you're in the wrong place. Read the Art of War a couple more times and try to let it sink in. Or take some deep breaths. Or look in the mirrror and say to yourself, " I will not let hate consume me today".

Just do something for yourself that doesn't involve desperately seeking the approval your parents didn't give you.

If you haven't noticed, NONE OF YOU will ever go at this alone, unless you all have 5-6 people to be there to back you up, none of you would talk to me alone.
    No one want's to talk with you because you're an asshole. It has nothing to do with your 85lb frame or what you think you could do with it...

If you wish to prove me wrong: http://www.facebook.com/drimpossible hit me up and we'll chat. Try your might.
    I would rather "try my maybe" if we're just giving up on makling sense here...

Every engineer is a glorified repairman.
    Funny, you seem like someone singularly obsessed with glorification. You of all people should be able to appreciate that.

Just thank god for engineers when you finally achieve a climax on your Sibian later...
    Last edited by Mr. Machette; 11/05/2012 5:31pm at .

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 5:30pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    A Sample 100 Question Citizenship Test:
    16 Who elects the President of the United States?
    Just curious is the expected/Accepted answer to this question is it the People or the Delegates of the Electoral College?

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 5:32pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I said the latter.

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 5:50pm

Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ohh!, godlun is disenfranchised

Thats got to hurt

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 5:59pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    Ohh!, godlun is disenfranchised

Thats got to hurt
    and with good cause there are 4 or 5 questions on the civics test I wouldn't be able to answer off of the top of my head. Stuff I knew at one time but have gotten all cob webby in the brain pan.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 6:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    You prepared to back this accusation up with tangible evidence Chris?

Should have saved your money. He kicked your ass like a read headed step child.

Considering the example you set above, I really doubt this list is something you should brag about.

Just like stalking your FB crush isn't something you should brag about...

You must be so dissapointed now that you will no longer be able to lovingly cup and suckle upon them.

On 3moose's dick no less.

The **** have you done? Outside of this forum I've seen no ripples of your existence in any way. You are a non-entity.

Some people have a thing called "self respect". I wouldn't lower myself to being part of your weird ego pimping mind ****.

If you're looking for an enemy here you're in the wrong place. Read the Art of War a couple more times and try to let it sink in. Or take some deep breaths. Or look in the mirrror and say to yourself, " I will not let hate consume me today".

Just do something for yourself that doesn't involve desperately seeking the approval your parents didn't give you.

No one want's to talk with you because you're an asshole. It has nothing to do with your 85lb frame or what you think you could do with it...

I would rather "try my maybe" if we're just giving up on makling sense here...

Funny, you seem like someone singularly obsessed with glorification. You of all people should be able to appreciate that.

Just thank god for engineers when you finally achieve a climax on your Sibian later...
    I don't want to read all of this because I'm certain it has something about dicks and other stuff and he's still bitter about being called out for having sex with a child.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 6:14pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    I may throw some feces here and there but I'm not dragging these arguments out on other forums.
    Is reading really that hard? I know you two constantly fight, but read what you wrote and my response.

Hint: You made it plural and now you are making it singular.

Registered Member

New Braunfels, Texas by way of Long Island

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 6:17pm

supporting member
     Style: DT Instructor

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TS,

After two threads of the same nonsense, you still sound like a moron. Stop the bullshit already. I'm not a fighter. I'm a normal guy who has used martial arts as a healthy hobby. So, to a normal guy, you look like a fucking idiot. It's that simple. Do you want the majority of the world to view you as a fucking idiot? You certainly look like an idiot to me. I'm quite sure that you look like a fucking idiot to most of the people who were unfortunate enough to have read your bullshit.
    Last edited by Charles Brown; 11/05/2012 6:18pm at . Reason: duh

Registered Member

New Braunfels, Texas by way of Long Island

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 6:20pm

supporting member
     Style: DT Instructor

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    How about taking a simple citizenship test? **** college degree, half the people I meet don't know the difference between the preamble of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence. Most don't know the Bill of Rights or even how the idiotic electoral college works.

What is idiotic about the electoral college?

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 6:21pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    I guess Sirc lost his touch since 2009.
    No, you are just blind. It's funny how his post frequency has gone down, but he can troll and get over a hundred post in 24 hours with a closed thread.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=115037
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 289101112 13141516 ... LastLast