Registered Member

New Braunfels, Texas by way of Long Island

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 3:24pm

supporting member
     Style: DT Instructor

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    If you stop posting that will be one less. ****, can you try a new insult? I told you to read his old threads. In damn near every thread, like this one, someone trots out the "teenage girl" line.

See mine? Yes, it is that stupid.
    If it's been said in damn near every thread, maybe there's a good reason.

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 3:32pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Brown View Post
    If it's been said in damn near every thread, maybe there's a good reason.
    Oh, I'm sure plenty of well adjusted grown men are currently stalking strangers on FB and then proudly boasting of their drama whoring exploits all over their favorite forums...

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 3:32pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ha Ha hahahahaha you are lending credence to Sirc threads? Hahahahahahaha

Sirc is a much better troll than Devil. They both troll, people get all worked up, insults fly, people lecture, someone calls him a liar, and people say things like:
    maybe there's a good reason.
    I enjoy these threads now because he tells you what he is doing:

And people continue to complain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Oh, I'm sure plenty of well adjusted grown men are currently stalking strangers on FB and then proudly boasting of their drama whoring exploits all over their favorite forums...
    LOL@Irony.

On hiatus

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 3:35pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sirc is a much better troll than Devil.
    No way, Devil has succesfully trolled harder targets. Some of which Sirc failed on.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 3:42pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    No way, Devil has succesfully trolled harder targets.
    Ahhh to be the uninitiated again. Sirc has made people quit posting. Regulars and so called "harder targets."

2009? Yes, you missed nearly 5 years of bans, forum defections, and anger that devil has never approached.

On hiatus

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 3:48pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess Sirc lost his touch since 2009.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 3:54pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL@Irony.
    I may throw some feces here and there but I'm not dragging these arguments out on other forums.

Sheit bro, were I engaged in some tween style fucktardation on Face Book this is the last place I'd brag about it.

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 4:18pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ****. As much as I want change, they represent the stupidity of our country. I'm willing to bet that the percentages of regular folks failing would be nearly equal to the idiots in office.
    Crap, I get that they do have idiots representing them, I suppose the question is this should they?

Oh and you are an engineer right?
    Right now I am a glorified repair man with the word engineer in my title. I do have an ABET accredited BS in Electronics Engineering and currently am eagerly awaiting word back from a company about a "real" engineering position.

As voter suppression goes, I have yet to find a good litmus test to weed out the people that disagree with me, without the litmus test being hey do you agree with me. I am assuming that is what we all are trying to do here right? We call the people that don't agree with us idiots or uneducated or unaware of the depth of the issues or what not.

In reality I don't think the voter are the issue, I think the hegemony that the parties have over the elected officials to be far more troubling.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 4:25pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JingMerchant! View Post
    If they did that test again, both of them would score better on the test. If they took a different kind of IQ test, they both would have completely different scores. So, which score are you going to go with? What is the baseline you're using to establish that the smart guy is 'Smart' and the dumbass is the 'dumbass'?

Indeed I do, I remember my Dad telling me about an IQ test he took, in the 70's, as part of a Uni project on IQ tests. It was from the US and it was for people who couldn't read.
    Some of the picture problems involved identifying different makes and models of US car. Others simply posted up pics and the examiner asked you to identify what was wrong with the pic. In many cases, it was small changes like the wrong badge on the vehicle. Something a UK citizen, then, was extremly unlikely to know.
    Pop's hold's an engineering degree
    Yet, according to an IQ test, for people who can't read, he scored WAY below average. See my point? (No cracks about my Dad please ;)

That's a huge over simplification and I suspect you're trolling me here.

What's a 'Common' IQ test?
    I think it does matter mate, in order for the test to be meaningful, don't we have to establish what the point scale represents? In which case, what does one point of IQ represent?
    I think you're out of touch with the content of modern IQ tests. IQ tests don't ask questions about makes of cars. Wikipedia, ************! I've taken a few of them. Multiple times. My scores may vary from test to test based on the scale but they're pretty damn consistent each time I take the same test. It's not true that you'll have a significantly different score every time.

Regardless of the test, let's simplify it this way. Half of America's knuckle draggers won't get to vote. The other half will. If you want to vote, score in the top half.

I'm not answering your question about what one point of IQ represents because it's a stupid question and your answer can be found with ten minutes of reading. If you want an answer from me, ask a better question.

On hiatus

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 4:39pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't take IQ tests, IQ tests take me.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910 11121314 ... LastLast