Page 1 of 19 1 234511 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    11/04/2012 5:31am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Remember our friend 3moose? Here's what he's up to these days.

Surprise, Surprise. Still being a dipshit:

He will not respond to the questions asked. Basically every time he's ever done this bullshit kind of one line statement that doesn't mean a god damned thing and is asked to explain his line of reasoning by yours truly, he gets his EXTREMELY racist marine buddies to come suck him off and it lets him slip by without actually clarifying his point. Let's see if we can't bait him to get over here to bullshido, where he's less likely to be humiliated in front of his friends to answer all of these questions.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    11/04/2012 5:47am

supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Re: Remember our friend 3moose? Here's what he's up to these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    fap fap fap
    Go to sleep, little baby.
    Start a training log!

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    11/04/2012 7:12am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    Go to sleep, little baby.
    I'm sorry, who are you?

Middleweight

Posted On:
    11/04/2012 7:26am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!

I'm sorry, who are you?
    Something moose was likely wondering when he looked at his Facebook wall and saw some no account loser demanding he better his debate skills by explaining his thought process to them.
    Start a training log!

i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.

Posted On:
    11/04/2012 7:57am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm sorry, who are you?
    He is a fart with an opinion, same as you. You want someone to talk to you seriously don't start a sentence like a turret afflicted weirdo dumb ****.
    For arguments sake, what angered you so much in his opinion? (BTW i don't know the guy and it could be that your assessment of him is totally correct, and he is one of those annoying enthusiastic people, but that is beside the point.)

I'm Svelte!

Posted On:
    11/04/2012 9:33am

supporting member
     Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is 3moose the bare foot Marine?

...has all your Jing.

Posted On:
    11/04/2012 9:40am

Style: Judo, baby! Yeah!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I, for one, am glad to see Moosie's still doing ok.
    He will not respond to the questions asked. Basically every time he's ever done this bullshit kind of one line statement that doesn't mean a god damned thing and is asked to explain his line of reasoning by yours truly,
    Sirc, me old china, ever hear the expression "You catch more flies with honey, than with vinegar"? ;)

Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    Something moose was likely wondering when he looked at his Facebook wall and saw some no account loser demanding he better his debate skills by explaining his thought process to them.
    Ok, maybe Sirc's tone bothered you, but what's wrong with improving ones debate skills or thought process...?

Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    He is a fart with an opinion, same as you. You want someone to talk to you seriously don't start a sentence like a turret afflicted weirdo dumb ****.
    This post is just laden with irony. The spelling error is just the cherry on top.

For arguments sake, what angered you so much in his opinion? (BTW i don't know the guy and it could be that your assessment of him is totally correct, and he is one of those annoying enthusiastic people, but that is beside the point.)
    It's very simple. Moose made a claim and then didn't support his claim with reason or evidence. Sirc, in his own inimitable fashion, was pointing this out.
    "So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the **** out of you.
    And when the ****'s been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

"So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

"On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

"You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

"Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

"Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP : Saying it how it is!

Middleweight

Posted On:
    11/04/2012 10:08am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Quote Originally Posted by JingMerchant! View Post
    Ok, maybe Sirc's tone bothered you, but what's wrong with improving ones debate skills or thought process...?
    Can't argue with this at all. I was only addressing the fact that Sirc is an attention whore and he needs to get over himself. Why drag his Facebook drama onto a MA forum seemingly (to me at least) due to the fact that he's (Sirc) butthurt moose didn't respond to him.
    Start a training log!

My dog is cuter and smarter than yours.

Posted On:
    11/04/2012 12:09pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kodokan Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Surprise, Surprise. Still being a dipshit:

He will not respond to the questions asked. Basically every time he's ever done this bullshit kind of one line statement that doesn't mean a god damned thing and is asked to explain his line of reasoning by yours truly, he gets his EXTREMELY racist marine buddies to come suck him off and it lets him slip by without actually clarifying his point. Let's see if we can't bait him to get over here to bullshido, where he's less likely to be humiliated in front of his friends to answer all of these questions.
    Well, considering who he is related to, no big surprise.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/04/2012 12:28pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Well, considering who he is related to, no big surprise.
    I'd say thats right at the belt line.
Page 1 of 19 1 234511 ... LastLast