Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hello. Noob introduction.

After a few months of lurking, I am finally writing my first post.

I used to train judo when I was a kid (I am currently 21), and started again one month ago, mainly because I felt out of shape and weak. More importantly, judo looked interesting, was cheap and widely available. So far I enjoy it very much.

I spend most of my time studying (med school has this way of sucking away your time), reading or procrastinating.

I live in the French-speaking part of Belgium (in the southern part of Brussels).

As English is not my primary language, feel free to criticise my writing, spelleing, grammar, etc..., as that can only make them better.

Style
    TKD, CMA & American Kenpo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You can not intellectualize your way to being a competent fighter.

Style
    Jits
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ttoto View Post

I used to train judo when I was a kid (I am currently 21), and started again one month ago, mainly because I felt out of shape and weak. More importantly, judo looked interesting, was cheap and widely available. So far I enjoy it very much.

I spend most of my time studying (med school has this way of sucking away your time), reading or procrastinating.

I live in the French-speaking part of Belgium (in the southern part of Brussels).

As English is not my primary language, feel free to criticise my writing, spelleing, grammar, etc..., as that can only make them better.
    Bonsoir, and welcome to Bullshido. Your English is actually better than most people's...definitely better than my French.

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ttoto View Post

Unless I missed something, your syntax and grammar were perfect, and the only word you spelled wrong was, ironically, spelling. We're not here to ride you for that though, I've only seen that done to people whose first language is English.

Other than that, well, you already practice judo. What the hell am I supposed to say in a newbietown thread when they already practice judo?

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Like Water View Post
    Other than that, well, you already practice judo. What the hell am I supposed to say in a newbietown thread when they already practice judo?
    Before I started judo, I nearly got myself into a form-heavy Shaolin place... I have Bullshido to thank for opening my eyes :)

Style
    (Beautiful) Spring Roll
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome, ttoto.

Quite a few Belgians on here, don't know if you've noticed while lurking... :-)

Also, the European mega-throwdown usually happens in Leuven, although this year was maybe the last one there.

Anyway, have a fruitful stay here and enjoy your judo.

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Style
    mma
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey ttoto

Are you a Walloon?

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks, Tonuzaba. Maybe I will go if I have the time and it's still in Leuven. It really seems interresting.

doofaloofa:
    I'm not a Walloon, since I live in Brussels.