224755 Bullies, 3621 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 34
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. ATKDA is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    13

    Posted On:
    2/24/2013 2:53pm


     Style: Taekwondo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Try the International taekwondo council (head office Uk) but help members and artist all around the world, A no bullshit council for all true artists.
    to find the site thats a blog try international taekwondo council blog
  2. DerAuslander is offline
    DerAuslander's Avatar

    Valiant Monk of Booze & War

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,451

    Posted On:
    2/25/2013 8:32am

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ATKDA View Post
    Try the International taekwondo council (head office Uk) but help members and artist all around the world, A no bullshit council for all true artists.
    to find the site thats a blog try international taekwondo council blog
    He was asking about Hapkido, not Taekwondo. Pay attention.
  3. ATKDA is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    13

    Posted On:
    2/25/2013 2:01pm


     Style: Taekwondo

    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander View Post
    He was asking about Hapkido, not Taekwondo. Pay attention.
    Hmm seems some people comment before they do thier research, ITC welcomes all practitioners of all arts, so some ones needs to take thier foot out thier mouth.... :-D
  4. Gluckmann is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Edinburgh, UK
    Posts
    143

    Posted On:
    2/25/2013 2:29pm


     Style: Taekwondo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ATKDA View Post
    Hmm seems some people comment before they do thier research, ITC welcomes all practitioners of all arts, so some ones needs to take thier foot out thier mouth.... :-D
    But surely if he's looking specifically for hapkido, then he's not going to find it at a taekwondo school?
    If he wanted to do boxing, would you send him there as well?
  5. ATKDA is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    13

    Posted On:
    2/25/2013 4:25pm


     Style: Taekwondo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gluckmann View Post
    But surely if he's looking specifically for hapkido, then he's not going to find it at a taekwondo school?
    If he wanted to do boxing, would you send him there as well?
    Well if he wanted council help then all should and will be done to help whether origami or boxing etc, i think many of you miss the point, open your minds...
  6. DerAuslander is offline
    DerAuslander's Avatar

    Valiant Monk of Booze & War

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,451

    Posted On:
    2/25/2013 4:40pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ATKDA View Post
    Hmm seems some people comment before they do thier research, ITC welcomes all practitioners of all arts, so some ones needs to take thier foot out thier mouth.... :-D
    Yes, I clearly need to research why a puny Taekwondo group which claims to be international yet only began two months ago, based in the United Kingdom would be able to recommend a Hapkido school for an American based in Texas?

    Tell me, how deep are your resources in the Texas Hapkido community?

    Care to comment on difference in culture between Korean immigrant Hapkido practitioners in Austin versus second and third generation instructors in San Antonio?

    Yes, I'm the one who needs to do my research.

    Quote Originally Posted by ATKDA View Post
    Well if he wanted council help...
    He didn't say he wanted council help. He wanted Bullshido help. He's not looking for Taekwondo group that lets in teachers of other martial arts. He specifically asked for a Hapkido association with a solid Hapkido curriculum.

    So yes, you need to work on your reading comprehension.

    Work on your grammar while you're at it, as well. For someone from the islands that invented the English language, it's woefully inadequate.
  7. ATKDA is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    13

    Posted On:
    2/26/2013 1:05pm


     Style: Taekwondo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander View Post
    Yes, I clearly need to research why a puny Taekwondo group which claims to be international yet only began two months ago, based in the United Kingdom would be able to recommend a Hapkido school for an American based in Texas?

    Tell me, how deep are your resources in the Texas Hapkido community?

    Care to comment on difference in culture between Korean immigrant Hapkido practitioners in Austin versus second and third generation instructors in San Antonio?

    Yes, I'm the one who needs to do my research.



    He didn't say he wanted council help. He wanted Bullshido help. He's not looking for Taekwondo group that lets in teachers of other martial arts. He specifically asked for a Hapkido association with a solid Hapkido curriculum.

    So yes, you need to work on your reading comprehension.

    Work on your grammar while you're at it, as well. For someone from the islands that invented the English language, it's woefully inadequate.
    Hmm considering it was an offer of assistance, the reaction from you is quite astounding, with the puny 400 + Members of the group and many masters and grand masters all over the world i am quite confident that assistance could be passed on.
    However this will be my final input and i appreciate your showing of respect on this site.
  8. Vieux Normand is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,271

    Posted On:
    2/28/2013 8:22am

    Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ATKDA View Post
    ...many masters and grand masters all over the world...
    Forgive my curiosity, but just how often (how easily) is the term "grandmaster" handed out in TKD?
  9. DerAuslander is offline
    DerAuslander's Avatar

    Valiant Monk of Booze & War

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,451

    Posted On:
    2/28/2013 12:01pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    Forgive my curiosity, but just how often (how easily) is the term "grandmaster" handed out in TKD?
    Considering there is no Korean word for "grandmaster"...
  10. ATKDA is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    13

    Posted On:
    2/28/2013 3:57pm


     Style: Taekwondo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander View Post
    Considering there is no Korean word for "grandmaster"...
    Kuk Sa Nim ( Grand Master (National Martial Arts Teacher) ) considering in most languages there is meaning, i must point out again a comment you make just to be seen clever
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.