Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789 1011121319 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/29/2012 12:36pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeLeeDragon View Post
    very practical and I can and will respect that in the future. if that is the way the forums are cool. also when you said shut the **** up and stop muddying up his thread. well I get that so I started a new one because I wasn't finished. If you know martial arts any martial art and give advice on another on something you read. I don't personally see this as a problem considering I didn't say this as an end all be all but encouraged further research. I was also one opinion of MANY. if that's not welcome here fine....

No, you should shut the **** up because your opinion is bullshit, and your premises are based on the same bullshit.
    You are too fucking dumb to even look up the terms i supplied in the post you quoted, asshole...

Case in point, the Kanji you are referring to, to qualify Judo(yet not jujitsu) as soft ,"ju",
    is the same fucking kanji as the "ju" in Jujitsu, you moron.

as far as someone who has experienced Shaolin-Do fine, I am directly in the system and would fall into the classification of direct knowledge there at least.
    My implication is there are bullshido members who hold or have held high ranks in SD and likely know more about it than you.

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    10/29/2012 12:40pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Nun chaku.

I have a hard time believing that's real.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    10/29/2012 12:48pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't look now....he's gonna give me the benefit of the doubt if I tell him what books I have. This has to be a troll.

And he's got all the real sources, and fellow martial artists who do online research...sadly none of those sources include lessons on spelling and grammar.

All to convince me "nunchucks" is a perfectly reasonable way to say chang xiao ban, when each weapon is from a different fucking country.

It's hard to take an "internet researcher" seriously when he tells you to "sight sources".

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeLeeDragon
    Title pleases. Ill give you the benefit of the doubt. As I enjoy learning if you have an actual source Ill check it out. But so far I see nothing repitable about most of the posters here I see arogant wind bags who do not sight sources and whne I do get accused of "google ma" my sources are my instructors, past instructors. And fellow martial artists confirmed via online research.

So if you have evidence to the contrary i egarly look forward to reading. Ir your going to continue like the rest to tell me im wrong because you said so dont waste my time.

Im interested in knowledge here. So what have you got? What do the chinese call nunchaku? Have you had training in the two section staff you sent me a picture on?
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 10/29/2012 12:52pm at .

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    10/29/2012 1:14pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh and I found his "source".

Freewebs.com taken from Wiki...#2 hit on a Google search for "two section staff".

http://www.freewebs.com/nunchaku/ori...henunchaku.htm

Troll.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/29/2012 1:24pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't look now....he's gonna give me the benefit of the doubt if I tell him what books I have. This has to be a troll.

And he's got all the real sources, and fellow martial artists who do online research...sadly none of those sources include lessons on spelling and grammar.

All to convince me "nunchucks" is a perfectly reasonable way to say chang xiao ban, when each weapon is from a different fucking country.

It's hard to take an "internet researcher" seriously when he tells you to "sight sources".
    It's not that he can't spell, its just that he practices the ninja art of disguise when he writes. If he gets everyone to believe that he's a simpleton then when he finally fights he'll have the tactical advantage. So far I'm totally buying into his ninja with down syndrome persona. Jokes on me I guess.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/29/2012 1:29pm

Style: Thai Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh and I found his "source".

Freewebs.com taken from Wiki...#2 hit on a Google search for "two section staff".

http://www.freewebs.com/nunchaku/ori...henunchaku.htm

Troll.
    OK, this isn't related to the discussion topic, but it's starting to get on my tits. Does the word "troll" mean something different here than what it means on other parts of the Internet? I always understood that trolling meant to be disingenuous to incite a reaction. If this guy honestly buys his own bullshit, he's not a troll-- he's just stupid.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/29/2012 1:34pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Willfully stupid, thus back to troll designation.

Posted On:
    10/29/2012 2:03pm

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    now your surprising me here. if you dont' know the difference between pushing an arm bar further, and using a the leverage of a body to do the break or dislocation for you? come on you do this stuff as your primary focus don't give me that.
    The fact that you have no fucking clue what a Judo Arm Bar means you really need to shut the **** up about it. Also if you really do want to find out why Judo is better than JJJ do a search its been discussed here a just a few times before. The answer of course comes down to an ironic thing you said earlier, you fight how you train.

By the way the name "ju do" goes to show that Kano had one hell of a sense of humor.

also here are some not "soft" techinques by the silly definition that none Judokas use

I could go on and on showing you throws not relying on their energy.
    So you have a bunch of idiots that call Judo soft because of its name that don't understand how the techniques are actually used. A more accurate name would have been the way of the lever.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/29/2012 2:04pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    He doesn't want any of their facts getting in the way of his flawed perception.
    Good point, isn't this the way these things usually start on Bullshido?
    You forgot the initial butt-hurt in seeing your school getting bashed.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/29/2012 2:09pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I didnt start that thread but as you guys dont seem to know what your doing.
    I know I did it. You broke rules that you did not read. So, your **** posting was moved twice.

The posts i made where split off to a second.
    See above cumbucket.

As to the hard and soft do your own research dipshit.
    This means you have no sources and believe your instructor.

I referenced some web pages.
    That isn't research you stupid bitch.

But making your own definitions does change what a hard and soft style is.
    Like you.

This entire forum is obviously a joke. You guys get this agressive whining bullshit. Pick off anything you dont like move threads around.
    Read the rules. I always like whiners who can't follow simple rules. Do you need them? I can show you where they are, how they are enforced and which ones you broke. I won't mention the hypocrisy in you starting an ENTIRE whine thread, while complaining about whining. Oops.

Then leture someone for not having direct expirence and turn around and talk out your asses about something you have no clue about.
    I have 5 times more experience in Shaolin-Do than you. Oops. Go ahead and pull that foot right out of your full of **** mouth.

I pitty anyone who stumbles on to this load of crqp forum. Where the only authority is because "you said so" enjoy playing with each other im history
    No, your are a fucking idiot. Everyone can PROVE their assertions. You linked to what? Words form your instructor and some webpages? That isn't research you big baby.

Good riddance dumbass.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 10/29/2012 2:41pm at .
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789 1011121319 ... LastLast