Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/28/2012 2:15pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Noodle House Brawl

Amusing video of a brawl in a Toronto pho restaurant last night. It's got aAll you could want in a restaurant throwdown: chicks punching each other, plates being smashed in people's faces, and Halloween costumes galore.

NATIONAL POST—An argument between some costumed revellers at a downtown Toronto Vietnamese restaurant came to blows in a plate-tossing brawl which was captured on video.

The early Saturday morning food fight at Pho Xe Lua in Chinatown broke out at 3 a.m., apparently over seating space at the crowded restaurant, said Eric, who posted a clip of the tussle to YouTube.

As the argument got heated, he took out his smartphone and started recording, said Eric, who would not give his last name.

“It was really, really crowded, people were like, ‘Move over, move over.’ ‘No, you move over.’ Things started getting escalated and the next thing you know, plates were getting thrown, girls started fighting.”

In the two-minute clip, two women can be seen exchanging punches. A woman wearing a red shirt tries to step in between them, and a plate is thrown from offscreen. After the pair stops, a group of at least four men and women begin fighting nearby.

The patrons in the crowded restaurant appear to be yelling, but stay back.

“People were kind of shocked about what was going on,” said Eric.

“But I think the main reason people didn’t want to stop the fight is some people got a plate thrown at their face, so nobody wanted to get involved. That girl was clearly trying to break up the fight, and she got a plate thrown at her.”

There were many broken plates, but it didn’t appear anyone was seriously injured, Eric said.

Posted On:
    10/28/2012 2:45pm

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A fight breaks out at a noodle house, and Jackie Chan doesn't start swinging the horse bench around? Blasphemy!

Posted On:
    10/28/2012 4:43pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Those morons what did they expect? Super busy especially after Halloween parties.

I've been here and I recommend the food as acceptable.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/28/2012 7:42pm

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The SWAT jacket was almost too perfect there...

You know me...the snakebite hiss, the Devil's Grip, the Iron Fist

Posted On:
    10/28/2012 7:54pm

supporting member
     Style: Hung Fist, BJJ, Qi Gong

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Boy am I glad this happened in Canada.