Registered Member

Style: 
    BJJ, Krav Maga

Posted On:
    10/30/2012 12:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RurikGreenwulf View Post
    has any Krav maga dude used this video to defend his arguments?
    Not this Krav Maga dude because I also do BJJ.

Featherweight

Style: 
    MMA

Posted On:
    11/08/2012 10:49am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

KRAV TEH REALZ FOR TEH STREETZ

What a bunch of bullshit. Of course you are probably going to lose against a knife no matter how tough or how well trained you are. Make them fight both unarmed and lets see what is more effective. I bet if they give me a knife I would beat the deadly krav maga guys also. No one should also have the mentality that they can end any fight quikly cause they will be in trouble if they wount end the fight so soon as they tought they will. And no one can effectively prepare to fight against multiple opponents. Not BJJ, boxing, mma and certanily not styles like Krav Maga, wing tsu If you cant beat one opponent how can you excpect to beat more than one...

Featherweight

Style: 
    MMA

Posted On:
    11/08/2012 10:49am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

KRAV TEH REALZ FOR TEH STREETZ

What a bunch of bullshit. Of course you are probably going to lose against a knife no matter how tough or how well trained you are. Make them fight both unarmed and lets see what is more effective. I bet if they give me a knife I would beat the deadly krav maga guys also. No one should also have the mentality that they can end any fight quikly cause they will be in trouble if they wount end the fight so soon as they tought they will. And no one can effectively prepare to fight against multiple opponents. Not BJJ, boxing, mma and certanily not styles like Krav Maga, wing tsu If you cant beat one opponent how can you excpect to beat more than one...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12