Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/25/2012 6:45pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickybomb View Post
    Like water: Sheeeeeet man, I live in Slovenia and I've heard for Ogopogo, Manipogo and Champ in my youth.... (Heard for them from an Arthur C. Clarke book - not that much interested, I just like to keep some healthy track on things in order to be able to seriously **** with some too naive bozos.)

Related: If you shoot a man dressed in a sasquatch are you persecuted for manslaughter or congratulated for good intentions to help the science progress while he gets a Darwin award?
    Right, but what's your point? You live in Slovenia. Not in the US, where we don't give a **** about anything outside of our borders, especially Canadians.

Oh, and no doubt you'd get charged with manslaughter AND whatever the penalty is for hunting an endangered animal. The Sasquatch is a gentle giant, and we must learn to live in harmony with him.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/26/2012 2:03am

Style: judo, boxing -noob

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A)My point is I'm superinteligent advanced and widely educated being, and need to be worshipped. :NewspaperGuy:

B)I heard he's a serial rapist. When I look at the quality of your human resources I believe it :problem:

(note the trolls please)
    Last edited by Stickybomb; 10/26/2012 2:36am at .

Lightweight

Posted On:
    10/26/2012 7:10am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kickboxing?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Was it a bear?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/26/2012 10:52am

Style: judo, boxing -noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From various encounters I know that bears maul people, sasquatches rape them.... (search through Brad Jones's archives and you'll see what I mean).
    Luckily we have no bigfoots, just some inbred hillbillies and lots and lots of brown bears, so I know what to expect from them.

Ooooh, apparently some punk made a movie 'Ninja terminator'!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-/

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/26/2012 2:26pm

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickybomb View Post
    B)I heard he's a serial rapist. When I look at the quality of your human resources I believe it :problem:
    Alleged rapist! I saw the way that hiker was dressed.. He was asking for it.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12