Our Sponsors:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/24/2012 6:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Buy a Yugo!

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    10/24/2012 8:10pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn, I'm glad to be 'Murican. I commute about 50 miles/day in my full sized pickup and don't give a ****. I have a big ass trailer hitch to impale tailgaters and use as a ram when people parallel park too close behind me.

I have a badass toolbox in the back full of **** that mostly isn't tools. Two pistols in the console. Hair Nation on the XM.

I ride my coworkers around on my sweet leather seats during the week and take the dog fishing on the weekend. It's a mucho macho, gas drinking, Christmas tree and dead deer hauling, redneck bat mobile. Suck. It.

Posted On:
    10/24/2012 8:21pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Damn, I'm glad to be 'Murican. I commute about 50 miles/day in my full sized pickup and don't give a ****. I have a big ass trailer hitch to impale tailgaters and use as a ram when people parallel park too close behind me.

I have a badass toolbox in the back full of **** that mostly isn't tools. Two pistols in the console. Hair Nation on the XM.

I ride my coworkers around on my sweet leather seats during the week and take the dog fishing on the weekend. It's a mucho macho, gas drinking, Christmas tree and dead deer hauling, redneck bat mobile. Suck. It.
    Its not a REAL truck if its gas drinking, diesel the only way to roll.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    10/24/2012 8:27pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Its not a REAL truck if its gas drinking, diesel the only way to roll.
    Diesel will have to be the next step in my quest to become the guy from the Dos Equis commercials. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Posted On:
    10/24/2012 8:35pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Diesel will have to be the next step in my quest to become the guy from the Dos Equis commercials. Rome wasn't built in a day.
    I am not to sure if my Next purchase will be the Duramax or a fun little bolt on car.
    I sold my last truck to my Sister and miss having one but some of these bolt on cars now are freaking insane.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567