Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/23/2012 9:17am

Style: Tkd,mauythai,bjj,boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Oh, shut the **** up. It's a car, not a rocket ship. Most modern cars will go 200K miles without a hiccup if you change the oil regularly.
    **** you car noob. No the **** they won't. Most today break down around 70k.

I forgot you mentioned spinners, of course you wouldn't know ****. Go sit in the corner and watch "fast in the furious" with your little friends.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    10/23/2012 9:19am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smackjack View Post
    **** you car noob. No the **** they won't. Most today break down around 70k.
    Ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Where the **** do you buy your cars? Kazakhstan?

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    10/23/2012 9:19am

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Most today break down around 70k.
    I knew you didn't know **** about cars. Thanks for proving it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/23/2012 9:25am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    I knew you didn't know **** about cars. Thanks for proving it.
    It depends on his price range and what that person is going for.

Not everyone wants to get a Volvo. Hint: why I said "most". Even the new cars of today have defects from the forced production.
    Last edited by Smackjack; 10/23/2012 9:30am at .

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    10/23/2012 9:29am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It depends on his price range and what he's going for.
    You do realize most people don't let their cousin, Bubba bore out the cylinders on their Beamer and run nitrous every time they make a trip to the Piggly Wiggly, right?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/23/2012 9:35am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You do realize most people don't let their cousin, Bubba bore out the cylinders on their Beamer and run nitrous every time they make a trip to the Piggly Wiggly, right?
    Why the **** would you put nitrous in a BMW anyways? My BMW is at 120k and works amazing. Whether its durability or not the price still comes in effect.

Posted On:
    10/23/2012 9:40am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why the **** would you put nitrous in a BMW anyways? My BMW is at 120k and works amazing.
    So, you're saying I'm right and you're wrong. Got it. Why the **** didn't it break down at 70K? Do you think you're just the chosen one because you drive a piece of ****, bottom of the barrel 3 series BMW?

Driving a 3 series BMW doesn't make you a car pimp. It makes you a poser. Newsflash, genius. A $12K Toyota will last just as long as your yuppie chariot.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/23/2012 9:50am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, you're saying I'm right and you're wrong. Got it. Why the **** didn't it break down at 70K? Do you think you're just the chosen one because you drive a piece of ****, bottom of the barrel 3 series BMW?

Driving a 3 series BMW doesn't make you a car pimp. It makes you a poser. Newsflash, genius. A $12K Toyota will last just as long as your yuppie chariot.
    I think your steering away from the OP, I asked for price range, what they're going for because they have to actually 'like' what they drive. Hah you really don't know about cars man. It's maintenance, an economics. If you think changing the oil over that amount of mileage will only do justice you are dead fucking wrong. That shows how much you know, how many cars/trucks/SUVs have you owned?
    I don't just drive a 330i 'genius' I own a fx35 for utility. Calling someone a yuppie because of their car makes you an all around jackass. You've made two judgemental responses. Fucking perfect.

Let me remember to go to you for my carfax on my next purchase. I'm sure it will be equipped with spinners next time.

Posted On:
    10/23/2012 9:53am

Style: Kendo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Most modern cars are indeed very reliable. If you are not a car guy, just want an appliance that gets you from A to B reliably and relatively cheaply, buy a small Toyota (Yaris or Corolla or whatever the equivalent names are where you live), they will run forever. The Yaris has the advantage of using a timing chain that should last the life of the car whereas many cars (particularly Japanese ones) have timing belts that need to be changed (expensively) every 100,000 km. If buying used, be aware of that fact - lots of people will try to dump their car before paying for that job and lie about it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/23/2012 9:58am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A $12K Toyota will last just as long as your yuppie chariot.

I've known people that have owned Toyota trucks, cars, and suv. It all matters on how well you take care of the vehicle, and each of which have broken down/or needed some sort of serious shop repair before the 100k-120k mark.
    Do you own a 12k Toyota?
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast