Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/20/2012 2:23pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    I usually see this...with the kkk, skinheads, and aryan brotherhood; they try to use Bible scriptures to validate their message.
    In flawless Hebrew, no doubt.

One taboo I see being increasingly ignored, among men of every background and age, involves little square 'staches. I'm seeing more and more of them every day. Weird.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    10/20/2012 5:38pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Rock and roll was a British Intelligence plot to ruin Amurka?
    If this was their plan, I fell for it hook, line, and sinker. British rule wasn't so bad, was it? LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    In flawless Hebrew, no doubt.

One taboo I see being increasingly ignored, among men of every background and age, involves little square 'staches. I'm seeing more and more of them every day. Weird.
    With or without the Hitler mustache, these guys are douche bags of the highest degree. The 'staches are making a comeback though.

Last edited by slamdunc; 10/20/2012 5:45pm at .

:)

Posted On:
    10/20/2012 11:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Climate change is a scam. You see? Damnit, even the polar ice caps are in on it. Melting/breaking-off at an alarming rate in the name of the Queen (British).

Not only that, but they've managed to subvert 96% of the climatology researchers. Everyone's in on it. Thank goodness the energy lobby paid the remaining 4 odd % to stand by their honest research.

I was wondering who to blame for the hottest July on record. It's me, I'm British, probably a plant. Damn me, damn us all.

Posted On:
    10/21/2012 12:28am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    Climate change is a scam. You see? Damnit, even the polar ice caps are in on it. Melting/breaking-off at an alarming rate in the name of the Queen (British).

Not only that, but they've managed to subvert 96% of the climatology researchers. Everyone's in on it. Thank goodness the energy lobby paid the remaining 4 odd % to stand by their honest research.

I was wondering who to blame for the hottest July on record. It's me, I'm British, probably a plant. Damn me, damn us all.
    No no no your wrong, The English are behind trying to cover up global warming because they want to have a warmer climate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM4Ff7kb3QE

Posted On:
    10/21/2012 2:13am

Style: mma /boxing/muai thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Police response where we come from just saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvqo...eature=related

And that is the cultural difference right there pretty much.

On one side people are expressing freedom of speech on the other they are being iritating and will probably get wacked in the head for that kind of stuff.
    Last edited by gregaquaman; 10/21/2012 2:25am at .
    Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

I'm Svelte!

Posted On:
    10/21/2012 2:47am

supporting member
     Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    The 'staches are making a comeback though
    Right on brother!
    Considered in the abstract the boxing ring is an altar of sorts, one of those legendary spaces where the laws of a nation are suspended: inside the ropes, during an officially regulated three-minute round, a man may be killed by his opponent's hands but he cannot be legally murdered. Boxing inhabits a sacred space predating civilization; or, to use D.H. Lawrence's phrase, before God was love. If it suggests a savage ceremony or a rite of atonement it also suggests the futility of such gestures. For what possible atonement is the fight waged if it must shortly be waged again... and again? The boxing match is the very image, the more terrifying for being so stylized, of mankind's collective aggression; its ongoing historical madness.
    Joyce Carol Oates, On Boxing

:)

Posted On:
    10/29/2012 1:30am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    UPDATE:
    http://www.courant.com/community/ver...,2822571.story
    Prosecutor Cynthia Baer nollied or declined to prosecute the charges against Nancy Lack in Superior Court in Rockville. She told Judge Hunchu Kwak that the property has been recovered.

Nancy Lack was not in the courtroom at the time. She had been to the courthouse before court opened for the day to discuss the outcome of the case, Baer said.
    Good for her.

Going straight to Hitler works (sorta not) on the int3rnets, and on Faux news, but IRL, it falls flat. There's no setup. You come out of a subway station, and BAM, Hitler. It's like...WTF are you guys doing? Enjoy that cult of yours. Bye now.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234