Hell yeah! Hell no!

The retarded c%6@! you've heard people say competition

So, whats the most clueless crap you've heard on internet?
    my entry
    BJJ is a striking art that focuses on kicks, which btw that didn't derive from Judo which happens to be totally totally ineffective, while wrestling is the ****.oh and Fedor Emelianeko is not worth knowing All said by a self proclaimed expert who claims to have maimed and crippled people by wrestling. I kid you not, all by ONE guy too.

This has to be some sort of record right? I nominate this comment as the most clueless comment ever made in regards to martial arts. Lets hear some gems the others here have come across on internet

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to bullshido. We have a thread similar to this here:

This website couldn't handle the bandwidth or page counts if we posted the dumbest **** we've read on the internet. Hell, most of us added to the Bullshit. No, your post is mild to what I have read.

Also, one rule you missed, is no cursing in the thread titles.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry about that, still a noob here. Wont happen again

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A couple of my favorites:

"Korea invented Ninjas." - Greg Park

"TKD jump kicks are for dismounting enemies from their horse."

And one I ran into at a bar two years back:

"I'm training to be a master in Shaolin Kung Fu. When I rank I'll be able to fight any one, and number of attackers, with any kind of weapons, blinfolded and win. I'll just sense my enemies. After that I can go work as Special Opperations with any army in the world. They will offer all kinds of inscentives to try and recruit a real Shaolin master..."