222053 Bullies, 3974 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 51 to 60 of 354
Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Diesel_tke is offline
    Diesel_tke's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    4,006

    Posted On:
    10/19/2012 10:24am

    supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeg View Post
    I'm just full of good ideas, **** is when you claiming mystic martial powers or old ninja transmissions, when you never accept a minimum realistic fight or make up storyes, purchasing belts or fantastic military grades.
    No, **** is ****. You don't have to claim mistical powers to fight like ****. There are plenty of kickboxing classes that are pure ****. They don't claim mystical powers or ninja transmissions.

    I can accept my skill is under any pro-fighter, but a pro-fighter lives to train and profesionalises what he does.
    Your skill is below many people who fight for a hobbie as well. You are mediocre. Not just below a pro. AMMY fighters are below pro. You can't hold a candle to them either.

    But I can assure you, in that event are great WT masters and fighters that trained for decades, denying that is absolute hipocresy considering the amplitude of the event, maybe the level is not comparable whit profesional fighters that we see normaly in UFC and similars, cause we only see the best of the best in that things, but the fact is, any fatty like my friend that critisice that tournament, just dont got level and gutts to participate, and if he do that, surely got is ass kicked like when wannabe challengers come whit high egos in our combat trainings.
    You do realize that there are a lot of other fighting styles other whant WT, right? MANY! And most of them are pretty good a what they do.

    We just got that line of work, in our asociation are other instructors and security officers that have much experience in real situacions, if the fights result in that ''barbarian brute way'' is because the hostility and force aplied are real, and this is how it looks the real fights outside tatami and rings.
    You don't need any training to fight in the "barbaric", primal way. It is just flailing away and hoping you don't get hurt too bad. That is an ignorant way of training for combat.

    We can do a lot better of course, and we are working in that way, but telling us we are just crap is telling that you can do better, well, we are here open to everybody so if can you do better show us.
    Don't start this bullshit. If you want to prove how good you are, YOU travel around and show how good you are. Don't sit in some hole in the wall and expect everyone to come to you. I'm in Pensacola, FL. If you happen by, come train and show me what you have. There are multiple people here on Bullshido who have dropped by when they were in town.

    I have total right to teach what I know and what I'm acreditted for
    What are the accredits, who gave them to you, and what do they certify you to teach. And show proof.

    I'm not affraid of fight and win or lose, that matters is in my system
    Being fearless to loose a fight doesn't qualify you for anything other than losing.

    5 or 6 simoultaneously space armored guys in different roles, whit hidden rubber knifes shouting each other, trying to separate a fight escalating of violence, practicing arrests and control, or just beathing everybody, for me are a priceless training for reality, and the best way to adapt your style.
    What reality? Where is this a realistic situation? A mosh pit? Sure, maybe. I've been in prison rights before, this is not reality. And rubber knifes are only one method, there are a lot of better ones.

    If is that bullshido, you are telling the same to your own troops and even police and military around the world that training this exact way
    Don't presume to know how we train. Please post your certifications that show you are qualified to rate our police or military training. When and how were you exposed to our training? And be ware that our training is based on some pretty decent fighting systems like Thai Boxing, BJJ, wresting, and others.

    Quote Originally Posted by Seeg View Post
    when it comes to full force, the armor is absolutelly necesary, and no matter style or grade, for the profane the fight turns in appearance to brute mindless violence, but there is much more of it that you cannot see if you are contaminated whit movie, martial fantasy or ring games, you must come and fight to see the point.
    No, armor is not absolutely necessary to train full force. There are many different ranges of training, and using armor is only one of them. Lots of people do full contact with minimal amounts of protective equipment. Like just gloves and cups. You don't need all of that for everything. And when was the last time you punched someone in the head with no gloves on? Because that is what you are training for. You may be surprised what happens when you do it in real life.
    Combatives training log.

    Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

    Drum thread

    Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.
      #51
  2. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,774

    Posted On:
    10/19/2012 10:25am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeg View Post
    These are my arguments to promote that type of training, I belive this is the best way, of course we got other combat exercices and submission whitout armour, but when it comes to full force, the armor is absolutelly necesary, and no matter style or grade, for the profane the fight turns in appearance to brute mindless violence, but there is much more of it that you cannot see if you are contaminated whit movie, martial fantasy or ring games, you must come and fight to see the point.

    And 2 seconds whit your hand pushing firmly the face protector its enough to cause several injury to the eyes, same for the groin, if that incapacites or not the atacker... well I absolutly belive yes, but even if not, you getting the priceless habit to use your hands for some more than striking.
    YOU HAVE NO TRAINING. All your arguments are bullshit. As Bodhi noted it isn't about the competition, it isn't about being a professional fighter, it is all about your actual hands on experience in training an actual martial art.

    Now you assume people are talking about movies. How many more fake arguments are you going to introduce?
      #52
  3. Seeg is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    64

    Posted On:
    10/19/2012 12:47pm


     

    -3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You really think I'm gonna expose all my credits, years of service martial arts and other stuff?
    I'm not THAT stupid, at this point this only give you more credit to despice and even trolling whit that information, many posts ago the normal posters just ran away, because ''da master'' does not like something, and rapidly your group of lickballers give you the reason, of course I never can argue whit you no matters who got the reason.

    You assume my level is ****, but you don't know who are I in the video and how many times I appear, this are only freeplay of anybody who likes to try this type of combat and as I say in the first place, doesen't show the system or the regular training, its just fight for fun, you must try sometime, maybe you can relieve the stress of not being the great fighter you wanted to be in your life, but dude, life goes on so go out and train or buy a cactus and **** it or something.

    You just commited an error of ego and you know it, and I commited an error of to be bothered by some idiots of my country that see his bussines in danger whit a new and marvelous activity that allows anything to be proved whit safety, and when they come to show is mega superioritu to us, they just can't and went away crybabyng.

    Because guess what, pro-boxers and elite M.M.A fighters wo certainly can **** us, don't lose his time trying to criticise good activitys, and the rest.. they just can't, and ran to his houses to wrote a bunch of BULLSHIDO to feel less pathetic whit themselves.
      #53
  4. DerAuslander is offline
    DerAuslander's Avatar

    Valiant Monk of Booze & War

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,451

    Posted On:
    10/19/2012 12:55pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeg View Post
    Because guess what, pro-boxers and elite M.M.A fighters wo certainly can **** us, don't lose his time trying to criticise good activitys, and the rest.. they just can't, and ran to his houses to wrote a bunch of BULLSHIDO to feel less pathetic whit themselves.
    I'm not a pro boxer or an elite MMA fighter.

    I don't even have an amatuer fight record.

    The majority of posters on this board who could beat me in a fight are in the 100s.

    After watching that video, I know I could take any one of you in single combat, and possibly two of you if we're talking weapons.

    How do I know this?

    Because I have the same ideas about the reality of combat that you do...but unlike you, I actively went and sought after the best coaches & trainers I could find in striking, grappling, and weapons combat. I trained under people who have served in elite military units. I worked with people who have taught SWAT teams & the Secret Service. All of these men & women are light years beyond me in combative ability, unarmed, with melee weapons, or with firearms.

    You are ****.

    And before you go ragepost & challenge me, you can either send me a plane ticket, or you can come visit me. I'll introduce you to the people who trained me.

    Maybe then you'll get a clue.
      #54
  5. Diesel_tke is offline
    Diesel_tke's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    4,006

    Posted On:
    10/19/2012 1:36pm

    supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeg View Post
    I'm not THAT stupid, at this point this only give you more credit to despice and even trolling whit that information, many posts ago the normal posters just ran away, because ''da master'' does not like something, and rapidly your group of lickballers give you the reason, of course I never can argue whit you no matters who got the reason.

    You assume my level is ****, but you don't know who are I in the video and how many times I appear, this are only freeplay of anybody who likes to try this type of combat and as I say in the first place, doesen't show the system or the regular training, its just fight for fun, you must try sometime, maybe you can relieve the stress of not being the great fighter you wanted to be in your life, but dude, life goes on so go out and train or buy a cactus and **** it or something.

    You just commited an error of ego and you know it, and I commited an error of to be bothered by some idiots of my country that see his bussines in danger whit a new and marvelous activity that allows anything to be proved whit safety, and when they come to show is mega superioritu to us, they just can't and went away crybabyng.
    Dude, seriously? YOU are the one who came HERE and asked US if your system is ****. Now that you get an answer that you don't like, you rage post a bunch of nonsence. Get a clue.

    You really think I'm gonna expose all my credits, years of service martial arts and other stuff?
    Yeah, get your proof and email it to an admin. Then you can get a nifty little tag that lets everyone else know that you have proved the cradentials that you claim to have. It's pretty easy. And it doesn't have to be posted on the internet if you don't want the informaiton out. However, YOU are the one who brough that into the equation. You can't say, I'm certified to teach blah blah blah and then refuse to prove it. If you don't want it brought up on the internet, don't bring it up in the first place.

    Because guess what, pro-boxers and elite M.M.A fighters wo certainly can **** us, don't lose his time trying to criticise good activitys, and the rest.. they just can't, and ran to his houses to wrote a bunch of BULLSHIDO to feel less pathetic whit themselves
    Remember you came here and asked for the critique. No one claimed to be a pro MMA fighter, wannabe or otherwise.
    Combatives training log.

    Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

    Drum thread

    Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.
      #55
  6. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,774

    Posted On:
    10/19/2012 2:04pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeg View Post
    You really think I'm gonna expose all my credits, years of service martial arts and other stuff?
    I'm not THAT stupid, at this point this only give you more credit to despice and even trolling whit that information, many posts ago the normal posters just ran away, because ''da master'' does not like something, and rapidly your group of lickballers give you the reason, of course I never can argue whit you no matters who got the reason.

    You assume my level is ****, but you don't know who are I in the video and how many times I appear, this are only freeplay of anybody who likes to try this type of combat and as I say in the first place, doesen't show the system or the regular training, its just fight for fun, you must try sometime, maybe you can relieve the stress of not being the great fighter you wanted to be in your life, but dude, life goes on so go out and train or buy a cactus and **** it or something.

    You just commited an error of ego and you know it, and I commited an error of to be bothered by some idiots of my country that see his bussines in danger whit a new and marvelous activity that allows anything to be proved whit safety, and when they come to show is mega superioritu to us, they just can't and went away crybabyng.

    Because guess what, pro-boxers and elite M.M.A fighters wo certainly can **** us, don't lose his time trying to criticise good activitys, and the rest.. they just can't, and ran to his houses to wrote a bunch of BULLSHIDO to feel less pathetic whit themselves.
    Bwahahahahahahahahaha.......
    If you wanted a blowjob, you should have hired a hooker. The only ego I see, in this thread, comes from the guy WHO LIED about creating a non-credentialed system. Yes, you already admitted, multiple times, you are CREATING A SYSTEM.

    Remember asswipe, I said a club was cool. You are the EGO MANIAC who made SURE to explain, you are creating a system, TO TEACH PEOPLE FOR FREE, to avoid the mandatory consumer orgs in your area.
      #56
  7. Seeg is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    64

    Posted On:
    10/19/2012 2:38pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't create the system, I'm in the process.
    And yes of course I got credits, profesional certificates and other ****, but hey, in my country a 8dan black belt of any martial art just costs 400 euro, and certificates are simple paper, so I dont give a **** about that and the same I dont value got titles or not for myself, just keep the legal issues in order and thats all its need.

    The fact is, in my group clases (for now free, because the system is under development) all can be experimented and questioned, in the free fight you can beat me as you can beat any other student, the global level of course is low, we are just starting, but event starting we beat pretty easy the faggots that comes to ''put us in our site'' and we remain open to anybody, because the magic of our system is that we can fight as hard as we want whit safety.

    The results as you can see even in our beginings isn't very diferent than the IP man cup combats or the military group that I show, because using similar equipment and open rules, we are proud to obtain a more realistic fight, and I dont see any bullshido working in that way, pages away normal posters abandon you and your lickball friends cause there is no bullshit here, only honest work.
      #57
  8. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,774

    Posted On:
    10/19/2012 2:42pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seriously? The best you can do is argue past, present and future tense? The fact you have classes means there is teaching going on. So, quit trying to argue "it isn't created." It is created, what you are saying is that you are refining the process. No, your **** is not like the Ip Man cup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeg View Post
    Because guess what, pro-boxers and elite M.M.A fighters wo certainly can **** us, don't lose his time trying to criticise good activitys, and the rest.. they just can't, and ran to his houses to wrote a bunch of BULLSHIDO to feel less pathetic whit themselves.
    So, you have added lying to your big headed egotistical rants?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Look's like you're on the right track.

    Keep your mindset for the realities of what you need for your job & self-defense, and then seek out boxing, kickboxing, & grappling instructors who will help you meet your goals.
    Quote Originally Posted by thrutch View Post
    Getting armoured up and throwing down on a Spanish rooftop looks like more fun than I've had in most of my classes. Where do I sign up?

    and don't worry about some chunners calling you "**** douchbags" over the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by MMAd MMAx View Post
    Hi Seeg,

    "we are just some security workers training and fighting whit safe and fun, but we don't undestand why so much hate and despise from them, so well, they said we deserve to appear in bullshido"
    From my experience people will put you down because they are afraid of you.

    I say keep on doing what you are doing and as long as you're learning, people keep coming back to train and still having fun then why worry what others say? :)
    Quote Originally Posted by TEA View Post
    1. Wrong forum. I'm just giving you a heads up before a monitor jumps in and moves this.

    2. From your post and video it looks like you spar hard, which is good. My main criticism would be that your technique is fairly unrefined, which would get you in trouble fighting a better trained fighter. However, as you allude to in your post, pretty technique w/o the ability to apply it (i.e. in hard sparring or in a real fight) is just dancing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Also, technically, your system can't be bullshit, since you really don't have a system, you just have a bunch of guys with ideas who like to bang bang bang.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    We'd call that a club in many places in America. Nothing wrong with clubs mixing technique and practicing together. It becomes a problem when low trained beginners name their club as a style, make it an actual style of martial arts, teaching said style, and then try to use their former instructors as lineage.

    If that's what you are doing then you are heading in that direction. If not do what DT said..
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    OP that does look like good fun. Fair play!

    However to round off you skill set nicely I would recomend finding a judo dojo

    I saw plenty of oppertunities for some throws in the striking section of the vid, and judo will give you the edge in a clinch
    Interesting, you became angry and indignant when a few people said you needed better instruction. That's when the "OMG I iz da seqewrty and bodegard fear me" first surfaced. This was followed up by the egotistical and very common excuse of "We iz nut de profzzionalz."

    You asked for advice, even added "no really tell me," received positive encouragement and became angry when people said go get better training.

    You really think I'm gonna expose all my credits, years of service martial arts and other stuff?
    I'm not THAT stupid,
    We have high level military, police and combat trainers who have revealed ALL OF THEIR Martial Arts TRAINING. If you think that is a valid excuse, yes, you are that stupid.

    Your name is now Seeg the liar.
      #58
  9. DerAuslander is offline
    DerAuslander's Avatar

    Valiant Monk of Booze & War

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,451

    Posted On:
    10/19/2012 3:05pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeg View Post
    The results as you can see even in our beginings isn't very diferent than the IP man cup combats or the military group that I show, because using similar equipment and open rules, we are proud to obtain a more realistic fight, and I dont see any bullshido working in that way, pages away normal posters abandon you and your lickball friends cause there is no bullshit here, only honest work.
    No honest work, just complete bullshit. You have no formal combat training, no formal combat experience, and it shows in your technique. The mere fact that you are not even humble enough to go train with those better than you says it all.

    You are full of bullshit.

    You disrespect yourself and your nation.

      #59
  10. Seeg is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    64

    Posted On:
    10/19/2012 3:34pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Interesting, you became angry and indignant when a few people said you needed better instruction. That's when the "OMG I iz da seqewrty and bodegard fear me" first surfaced. This was followed up by the egotistical and very common excuse of "We iz nut de profzzionalz."

    You asked for advice, even added "no really tell me," received positive encouragement and became angry when people said go get better training.
    I agree whit those users, but you and few others that lick your balls everywhere started despice and pedantry, this forum is funny anyways, and its impossible to get worst reputation, when I'm posting here, I assume the possibly bad result as well and I don't care because anyways its reputation.
    You may call it bullshit, but people who search this type of training see us and come, and thats all it matters.

    And for your linguistic joke, well, I'm spanish, its a miracle itself that I can wrote in that superb english, but to be honest I speak better than I wrote, thats because most of my services as a bodyguard I must speak english while jumping roofs, shooting terrorist and beating dozens of post-apocalyptic punks whit bare fists.
      #60
Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.