Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    11/20/2012 7:24am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    What the **** is this thread about?
    He got angry and then temp banned in this thread: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=118323

What's funny about you Seeg is that you have very little martial arts experience, yet you've decided that people with more than a decade of experience have nothing of value to offer you.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/20/2012 7:25am

Style: Kali

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Sleepless View Post
    What the **** is this thread about?

I will try and translate

"Hi, I have been unable to sell my sucky attempt to create a system involving padded up guys whaling on each other in a backyard as an effective system, this is not my fault, it is the fault of all the other systems (both effective and ineffective) for conning people into believing they work, again, it is not my faulty people will not by into teh **** I am attempting to peddle, it is everyone elses fault"

thats what I got from it anyway

P

Posted On:
    11/20/2012 7:28am

Style: mma

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Never, EVER underestimate a kangaroo

EVER!

Posted On:
    11/20/2012 7:28am

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeg View Post
    Grappling works great in controlled enviorments, but its not the best response in ''da street'' and of course in such closed distances its easy to do things that **** a regular grappler pretty quick, specially when he is alone.
    Yes I practice in other gyms and I invite every other fighter that wants to try our sparr, but I unterstand its difficult to assimilate for those limited to regular trainings, the thing you also criticise its S.P.E.A.R system, but I recomend you to give it a try, of course its not a real fight, but its definitively more accurate than your normal sparrings, and I guarantee you, that you are not going to fight anything like you fight in your martial/sports way.

I make a video for homework comparing the fake douchbags whit real military training to point the diferences.
    Of course you don't undestand spanish, but in the first part I point how lame is training that way, and in the second I show the diference betheen falsehood phantasy and realism-like training.

(And yes, I appear in 2 ocasions in the second half)
    Was this just a joke to punk us into watching your stupid video?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/20/2012 7:41am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dont get it wrong, eventually I'm gonna sell my **** and prove that fighting mindless whit space armor suits it's the best way to train for real defense.
    Untill then, I keep working and experimenting to improve the training method, that I want to remember you every martial art or system is allowed and we already recive some respectuous fighters that get a great impresion, and 2 martial douchbags whitout respect that gets his ass kicked in seconds.

Because what I am creating is a training enviorment whit non cooperative exercices (not padded) and fights, asaults and group **** recreations padded to guarantee safety.
    Bu the point of that post is to tell you the despicable je**sh like business you have mounted here, even more despicable than selling phantasy martial **** and ego.

Posted On:
    11/20/2012 7:47am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I used to punch on with my pet kangaroo, but then she started carrying a knuckleduster in her pouch and **** got dangerous. Anyway, this fucking shining example of full retard OP is destined for trollshido due to her shaming all educators everywhere in their failures. DON'T YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE?!!

Seeg, please mash your keyboard with your elbows on some other forum. I know we are meant to play nice with the new kid and especially due to political correctness we should be extra accommodating to the mentally challenged, but I put it to anyone to force themselves to be polite to someone who is a complete imbecile on a pulpit calling people childish insults and hoping that if they express that they are sufficiently homophobic, hopefully we will overlook the several cocks in their mouth and arse, pulling two off looking like a downhill skier.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/20/2012 7:47am

Style: Kali

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeg View Post
    Bu the point of that post is to tell you the despicable je**sh like business you have mounted here, even more despicable than selling phantasy martial **** and ego.
    you really are an offensive piece of **** aren't you