Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 222829303132 33343536 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/20/2012 4:47am

Hell yeah! Hell no!

I'm wrong... YOU suck

I'm here again, not for much I guess...
    I just want to tell you all, community of bullshido, that I'm wrong, its useless trying to make money selling as honest, open system that allows always to questions everything to improve and fight whit full intensity and safety, cause nobody gonna purchase it, people are divided in two main sectors, those who wants multi-colour belts whit stupid uniforms, milenarian cooperative tecniques and aikido mistical air trow downs, and those who wants to feel more manish whit sporty meaninless sparrings, or take over other guys whit totally unreal-gay-grappling practices. Also are sub-sectors, like fake military douchebags, supernatural spetznatz fattys and ninja fairies.

But here, in bullshido you take another step forward, a genius step!! think of it... what is better than selling ****?
    Spread **** over all the **** except for those who pay! yeah! its brilliant! you are totally useless in martial or fighting arts, since one sees in you sparring videos, you cannot beat even a raged kangaroo, but you also can make money just talking that the others are **** and make a business of it, a very succesfull business, you are trading whit the same thing that the mistical fatty teachers are selling, EGO.

To be fair, some articles and videos are funny and even necesary, but the whole concept whas perverted and dedicated to make filthy money, you even announce and promote the same things you despice in another gyms/dojos that not pay you, you are not objective at all, and very dogmatized self spoiled community, you are the mens! every other thing are useless (unless they pay) lets make money whit the **** from others!

You are even more despicable ****.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/20/2012 4:55am

supporting member
     Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What a way to start the day.

Look, you write WITH, not whit. Please.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/20/2012 4:58am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By the way, since grappling doesn't work, have you visited some of the gyms suggested to you already? You know, just to make sure it doesn't work.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/20/2012 5:16am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Grappling works great in controlled enviorments, but its not the best response in ''da street'' and of course in such closed distances its easy to do things that **** a regular grappler pretty quick, specially when he is alone.
    Yes I practice in other gyms and I invite every other fighter that wants to try our sparr, but I unterstand its difficult to assimilate for those limited to regular trainings, the thing you also criticise its S.P.E.A.R system, but I recomend you to give it a try, of course its not a real fight, but its definitively more accurate than your normal sparrings, and I guarantee you, that you are not going to fight anything like you fight in your martial/sports way.

I make a video for homework comparing the fake douchbags whit real military training to point the diferences.
    Of course you don't undestand spanish, but in the first part I point how lame is training that way, and in the second I show the diference betheen falsehood phantasy and realism-like training.

(And yes, I appear in 2 ocasions in the second half)

Posted On:
    11/20/2012 5:17am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Last time I checked my Bank Account I didn't see a deposit from Bullshido neither has the vast majority of its members here. So no we are not making money off of pointing out the fact that you SUCK ASS at martial arts.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/20/2012 5:30am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you want to test your art against someone without rules and without padding?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/20/2012 5:33am

Style: Taijiquan, Karate

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Last time I checked my Bank Account I didn't see a deposit from Bullshido neither has the vast majority of its members here.
    What?! I was under the impression that if I made enough mildly sarcastic comments it was only a matter of time until the cash started rolling in.

I'm outta here. Seeg, wait for me!! Seeg! SEEG!

Posted On:
    11/20/2012 5:33am

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigato View Post
    Do you want to test your art against someone without rules and without padding?
    No, no he doesn't cause he is a giant *****

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/20/2012 5:36am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't even belive in martial arts so I don't care if I'm sucking at it or not while I'm capable of beat they. And of course you are not making money pointing others ****, cause you are just a sheep following those that are making business of that.

Bee~ beee~ (thats you)

Name:  sheep-300x300.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  29.9 KB

The padding and helmets are necesary, fighting at real force whitout them will result in real injuries and you crybabyng all the way to hospital.
    I experience my system for real in real situations, if you want to fight gayness whit oversized gloves or grappling, I'm sure here are a lot of homos who wants to play whit you.

The most parallel thing you can experience its S.P.E.A.R system, totally unrelated whit us, but the sparring its similar in concept, and that level of agression its impossible to do whitout properly safety conditions unless you wants a real fight whit real consecuences, and thats ilegal.
    I repeat that we are opened to anybody who wants to train or fight whit our safety equipment and rules, cause its the only way to guarantee his safety.
    Last edited by Seeg; 11/20/2012 5:45am at .

Posted On:
    11/20/2012 5:52am

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeg View Post
    I don't even belive in martial arts so I don't care if I'm sucking at it or not while I'm capable of beat they.
    When your ***** ass is actually capable of beating someone then you can talk until then you should probably shut the **** up.

The padding and helmets are necesary, fighting at real force whitout them will result in real injuries and you crybabyng all the way to hospital.
    Fucking *****.

if you want to fight gayness whit oversized gloves
    http://static.traderscity.com/board/...a-gloves-1.jpg
    Yeah those 6Oz gloves are HUGE, lets not forget those of us who have trained bare knuckled. Yet your the ***** that has to wear all the padding.

or grappling, I'm sure here are a lot of homos who wants to play whit you.
    Yep, because I am so uneasy with my own sexuality that touching another guy makes me question it.

do whitout properly safety conditions.
    Wait for it

Yeah those are mother fuckers hitting each other as hard as they can with fucking sticks wearing the barest of padding.