Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202627282930 31323334 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/02/2012 1:52pm

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    Yeah, we're both hirsute mediterranean, monobrowed, dark-eyed, dark-haired longnoses.

Oh, wait...

EDIT: MEanwhile, erezb, have you purchased the local franchise for seeg's Spaztard Temple FU? You'd be a natural.
    Tall dark and handsome, which is what those blond girls want. (I am telling you man your girls are going to lose their virginity to one of us and he isn’t going to treat her good.. karma), not pug nosed, freckled, red faced, sweaty pasty frenchy wanna be Scandinavian.

Posted On:
    11/02/2012 9:29pm

Style: Humbleness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    Tall dark and handsome, which is what those blond girls want. (I am telling you man your girls are going to lose their virginity to one of us and he isn’t going to treat her good.. karma), not pug nosed, freckled, red faced, sweaty pasty frenchy wanna be Scandinavian.
    I'm Uruguayan!
    Well maybe somebody on bullshido didn't knew that?

Anybody?
    no?
    OK

Posted On:
    11/03/2012 1:11pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tall, dark and handsome
    Yes, erezb, they exist. People such as the Masai. What the Masai don't resemble is some wormy little nerveball yid using a computer as the only social, sexual or martial life he has.

...what those blond girls want..
    ...is (as we've already gone over previously) are wormy little nerveballs--who are neither white nor non-white, but try to pass themselves of as being 'exotic' like Woody Allen--to practise their pegging skills. Be a true shekel-merchant, erezb: sell them some tantalizingly-sinful (cuz uncircumcised) strap-ons, and just lie down. You're...receptive to that idea, right?

As for wannabee-Scandinavians, again erezb, try to make some sense, okay? Normans left Scandinavia. Departed. Any who would want to 'be Scandinavian again' need only move back.

But you know, erezb, the whole "move-back-to-the-ancestral-homeland" thing is really only for those who couldn't cut it in the wider world. Run back to momma and hide--that sort of thing. In other words, "The Return" is for losers.

But you already knew that...right?

Posted On:
    11/04/2012 9:01am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [QUOTE=Vieux Normand;2734735]
    Yes, erezb, they exist. People such as the Masai.
    Dark i said, not black, though some Masai man are good looking that is true, BTW in germany the GQ magazine just chose an Israeli jew supermodel as number one.
    What the Masai don't resemble is some wormy little nerveball yid using a computer as the only social, sexual or martial life he has.
    Yes, because you are not on the other side talking...you get those messages through your smartphone while standing and guarding for a few dollars an hour a pub in canada, but that is cool, because your real passion is hiking..so who gives a **** how you make your living right?, You are such a success story LOL. What are you going to do when you are old and even more bitter?
    who are neither white nor non-white,
    I always argued that we are not white, especially because of racists white supremacist pasty, unemployable people as yourself.
    but try to pass themselves of as being 'exotic' like Woody Allen
    What?? who da **** ever did? maybe you lost a girl to a jew and now you are angry? we are jews..that is it, exotic? well yes and rare too in certain places like Scandinavia...were the ladies like our brown eyes, sharp wits and long shlongs.

But you know, erezb, the whole "move-back-to-the-ancestral-homeland" thing is really only for those who couldn't cut it in the wider world.
    Oh and the whole refugee immigrant viking in Normand stems from a place of power right? and full of win, so much so that he starts all over again someplace else. Run back to momma and hide--that sort of thing.
    In other words, "The Return" is for losers.
    We definitely lost big time in WW2, we basically lost our entire existence out side Israel. Every time a few jews were able to lift their heads a little from poverty immediately good people as yourself took it off with no mercy, yes we lost our status, lives, dignity and homes, so we left/transferred/forced immigrated back home.
    For a side note, something you wouldn't find in Wikipedia or the pamphlets in your local Arian meetings. We, the jews of israel, especially the ones coming from eastern Europe and arabia don't think highly of capitalism, weakness, or in general the stereotypical jew the Nazis and yourself portrait with some evil skill and a dash of truth (though neglecting to show the reason leading to this, that falls on the white christen european themselves).
    As of the ideal of beauty..who gives a ****, girls from all races will choose financial security coupled with good health and decent looks. You can be a big heavy red head Arian looking guy, and attract Zero women, because your genes are no good (you have a crappy job like a security guard for example). They weren't good enough in battle, the vikings vanished and became this soft, depressed cold and stingy people you see today in Denmark and Sweden, where they can't be bothered studying hard so all the doctores and laborers are imported (and dark or polish) and the cities are filled with the same mono brows you so hate. You see, some jew boy like me with decent looks and good education, sprinkled with some drive, is way more desirable than your average "viking" even though im not blond nor tall, and have a jewish nose.
    Last edited by erezb; 11/04/2012 9:08am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/04/2012 9:15am

Style: JJJ/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We definitely lost big time in WW2, we basically lost our entire existence out side Israel.
    Just throwing it out there, but didn't you steal Israel off the Phillistines?

Posted On:
    11/04/2012 11:48am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by captainbirdseye View Post
    Just throwing it out there, but didn't you steal Israel off the Phillistines?
    I think god gave it to us, at least in the time of phillistines. After that, we took it by force, or occupied empty lands (israel in the late 20'th century was pretty empty). What we weren't given by the British who governed israel.

Posted On:
    11/04/2012 11:54am

Style: FMA/MMA/HEMA noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    erezb, I've been curious for a while, are you a practicing jew? (I realise you're Israeli by nationality, but do you follow the jewish faith?)

Posted On:
    11/04/2012 9:39pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dark i said, not black, though some Masai man are good looking that is true
    What amazing powers of observation. Have you actually met any Masai, erezb? I have. They look, as their photos indicate, dark. Not black. Few people have a literally-black complexion, genius.

...you get those messages through your smartphone while standing and guarding for a few dollars an hour a pub in canada, but that is cool, because your real passion is hiking..so who gives a **** how you make your living right?
    More brilliance. Your idea of proper security might be head-down-on-phone rather than watching the floor. As for my forty-dollar-an-hour wage, how much do you make? Meanwhile, since clubs are only open a few nights a week, there are almost no doormen who don't combine club with other jobs. But you knew that already, because you're a genius. Right?

You are such a success story
    Compared to you, a virus is a success story...simply by not being you.

What are you going to do when you are old and even more bitter?
    I am old...and bitter beer rocks. You should try some.

I always argued that we are not white
    In terms of pasty off-whiteness, you are white. Just not properly so, as in Nordic folk. You aren't white enough to be properly European, not "dark" enough to be properly middle-Eastern. Basically, you're...meh. Essentially, nothing at all. But that's okay: being a non-entity is not illegal.

especially because of racists white supremacist
    Superiority to such as you is not "supremacy", erezb. It's simply normal.

...unemployable people as yourself.
    I hold three jobs at present, genius. How many do you have?

maybe you lost a girl to a jew and now you are angry?
    We need somewhere to dump our few sub-standard cows. The uglier they are, the better yids seem to like them. Win-win for the cows, the yids and--especially--for us.

we are jews..that is it, exotic?
    You seem to hope people will think so. Two words: Woody Allen. Two more: Bette Midler. There's your yid "exoticism".

Oh and the whole refugee immigrant viking in Normand stems from a place of power right?
    Exactly. We weren't driven from our homeland (like some were--by Italians of all things--in 70 AD).

and full of win, so much so that he starts all over again someplace else.
    That, erezb, is the difference between expansion and scattering to diaspora. The former happens from a position of strength, as opposed to the latter, which is nothing but weakness.

We definitely lost big time in WW2, we basically lost our entire existence out side Israel.
    Erezb, we've covered this already: you're not white, not non-white, and therefore you're nothing at all. If you're typical of your species, then the only error the Nazis made was in wasting resources eliminating from existence those who were already nonentities. Why kill what isn't really alive in the first place?

Something you wouldn't find in Wikipedia or the pamphlets in your local Arian meetings.
    Arianism is an extinct form of christianity, genius. Who exactly was your history "teacher"?

We, the jews...especially the ones coming from eastern Europe...don't think highly of capitalism
    Ayn fucking Rand.

blablabla...white christen european themselves.
    Have that argument with a christian. Don't waste my time.

As of the ideal of beauty..who gives a ****, girls from all races will choose financial security coupled with good health and decent looks. You can be a big heavy red head Arian looking guy, and attract Zero women, because your genes are no good (you have a crappy job like a security guard for example).
    Or you could marry a tall, Japanese ex-model, as I have. Good call, genius.

They weren't good enough in battle, the vikings vanished and became this soft, depressed cold and stingy people you see today in Denmark and Sweden, where they can't be bothered studying hard so all the doctores and laborers are imported (and dark or polish) and the cities are filled with the same mono brows you so hate.
    What exactly is your obsession with "Vikings"? Find even one post where anyone has self-identified as a "Viking". The title is a job-description from centuries ago, nothing more. Why your seemingly-incessant interest in it?
    Last edited by Vieux Normand; 11/04/2012 9:45pm at .

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 7:07am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    erezb, I've been curious for a while, are you a practicing jew? (I realise you're Israeli by nationality, but do you follow the jewish faith?)
    What erezb practices is inferiority.

He (?) does so by misunderstanding what others write. Example: he thinks I have some sort of racial-ladder conception placing "arians" (sic) on top. This comes of the inferior trait of jumping to conclusions. The way I see things is based on history as well as personal experience.

Bipedal hominids are, as I se it, divided into two categories: normal (fully-evolved) and subnormal (hairy-monobrows). The latter originate in--and still infest--a swath of lands from the mediterranean in the west through to the deccan peninsula in the east. Appearance: beady or goggly round eyes, nasal hypertrophy, off-white complexion, and they're as hairy as lower mammals. The area's history of constant wars, subjugation of women, religious intolerance and so on...these are a matter of record.

Personal history: the vast majority of fights I have to break up in clubs have involved antagonists of this inferior type. White rednecks, as idiotic as they undoubtedly are, fall a distant second in terms of frequency of fights (though they do fight better). Other groups aren't even on the radar, trouble with them is so infrequent. The surest sign of inferiority: inability to contain one's emotions in public. Hairy-monobrows--particularly young males--do not seem to learn this important fact. That's why they're inferior.

Normal humans comprise everyone else on the planet: sub-saharan Africans, East Asians, Northern Europeans, aboriginal peoples worldwide--anyone who is not a hairy-monobrow.

Now there is no mention of "supremacy" here, because there are no objective criteria one can use to to define "supremacy". Normal humans--whether they be from East Asia, Africa south of the Sahara, Northern Europe and so on--are superior to hairy-monobrows because they are normal, fully-evolved human beings.

Erezb, meanwhile, is also inferior because he writes in an inferior manner.

He (?) can't tell an "arian" from an "aryan", speaks of Nazis having nearly wiped out all jews (Gosh, erezb, there weren't any jews outside of Europe at the time? Who, again, was your history "teacher"?), obsesses over "vikings" even though nobody else keeps bringing up the term, and repeatedly tries to get some kind of response to "blonde-girls-want-hairy-monobrow-girlfriends" scenarios because this is the sort of thing that would get a rise out of him. He can't seem to comprehend that nobody who is fully-evolved would give a **** about his blonde-girl fantasies.

One might hope for a cure for all this...but is there a cure for incomplete evolution?
    Last edited by Vieux Normand; 11/05/2012 7:11am at .

Posted On:
    11/05/2012 7:15am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    I live in israel so i celebrate the holidays, but that is it. I'm totally secular so is my family. I'm also like many others here genetically only half jewish, not that it matters when i argue with pro Nazis. For argument sake i'm as jewish as they come!!!! Jew power Jew power!!!
Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202627282930 31323334 ... LastLast