Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 142021222324 2526272834 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/29/2012 3:57pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 柔道

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeg View Post
    ... midnless violence beats up 90% martial arts and self defence things pretty easy, need a demostration?

(yes, that was me)
    You call that "Mindless violence"? Well, I agree with the "mindless", but with the "violence".... no way.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/29/2012 5:00pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn!!!

You must be a true dickhead if you got DCS to uncloak and play in trollshido..

:)

Posted On:
    10/29/2012 5:07pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Plus I don't think I can take off a pro-fighter in this moment whit just fists, probably just martial fattys, pro-tactical-fake/military instructors, wannabe samurais/ninjas, and others
    Again, that's no goal at all.

That said, there's no saying a would-be-ninjer or overweight ex boxer wouldn't mash you into the ground. You haven't shown any real skill, at this point (not from that last one, you pulled the original vid before I could see it).

Here's one of our Throwdowns. Note the relatively high level of contact and resistance compared to your last video. NO ONE at this even was going all out. That should give you an indicator of where your sparring fails.

If your full contact mimics others' light to medium, then you're doing it wrong, with no base of skill to draw from, meaning ineffective punching, kicking, kneeing, grappling, clinching, stance, footwork...you name it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/29/2012 6:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think everything has been said, we just moving on circles and turning ****-talk and my dick is bigger than yours, I don't mind of putting some of our equipment to a trowdown in Barcelona if someone organize one, or even organize myself when I have in a recent future a space rented, and we can experiment the profits of sparr one way or another and exhange ideas, cause invite other instructors and honest work schools as also part of our proposals. People are much less dickhead in person so everyone's invited. (those who come whit despective attitude will be eliminated by spining back Chuck Norris kick)

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/29/2012 6:41pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think everything has been said, we just moving on circles
    I said that when you came back.

and turning ****-talk and my dick is bigger than yours
    You started the **** talk. We aren't measuring dicks, that's what you are doing as an insecure bullshido martial artists. We are just laughing at the three inch ruler you pulled out.

I don't mind of putting some of our equipment to a trowdown in Barcelona if someone organize one, or even organize myself when I have in a recent future a space rented, and we can experiment the profits of sparr one way or another and exhange ideas, cause invite other instructors and honest work schools as also part of our proposals. People are much less dickhead in person so everyone's invited. (those who come whit despective attitude will be eliminated by spining back Chuck Norris kick)
    Oh look internet threat, grow up.

Here is the Euro TD link:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=114480

Posted On:
    10/29/2012 6:47pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    spining Chuck Norris kick spining Chuck Norris kick spining Chuck Norris kick spining Chuck Norris kick spining Chuck Norris kick spining Chuck Norris kick spining Chuck Norris kick spining Chuck Norris kick spining Chuck Norris kick
    You ain't gonna do none of that **** because you are what those in the industry call a "Puuhh - HOOOOO - sssaaaayyyyyyy"!

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    10/29/2012 6:53pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    there's no saying a would-be-ninjer or overweight ex boxer wouldn't mash you into the ground. You haven't shown any real skill, at this point (not from that last one, you pulled the original vid before I could see it).
    Me too, and this was more damning than everything else.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/29/2012 9:11pm

Style: MMA

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    when spain hits de fan and everyone was fucked
    Sounds like one hell of a party.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    10/30/2012 2:42am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    People are much less dickhead in person so everyone's invited. (those who come whit despective attitude will be eliminated by spining back Chuck Norris kick)
    I wouldn't have a disrespectful attitude, but you do realize that the Chuck Norris spinning back-kick is a patented technique. If you use it without Chuck's written permission, his lawyers will come after you. Besides that, it only works in the movies and on compliant partners.

Posted On:
    10/30/2012 4:06am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [QUOTE=Seeg;2733472]

The fact is, in the majority of real fights, the force is used in an explosive anaerobical way in few seconds charged of adrenaline, stupidness and testosterone mans pride,
    true but than again the majority of street fights are conducted between halfweets that can't fight at all.

I also spare whit all of this, for example one kickass hardcore karate guy much more heavy and phisically strong than me wo also was fireman, when he techically hits me perfectly, I return 5 mindless hits in explosive rampage, and at least 2 of those hits in his face, balancing the result
    You see, when you are armored like a mid-evil knight and your face is behind a bullet proof glass it is hard to punch you. so basically what i am saying: this karate guy punches you hard and clean, and because he hits plastic and not your face you continue with a few hand movements of your own. OK I think you are on to something here..
    or just break the distance and caught him down
    Like a wrestler would do only not as good..alright.
    I can't compete technically
    What?! really?! i actually think you are on to something, exploding violence for the win man..**** teaching,do you know how much a light heavy weight boxing champ earns? mucho dinaros hombre!! mucho!!
    but somehow that unpredictable violent behaviour in fight gives me the victory.
    For sure man! you can go to the UFC or a boxing league and pick the championship like Brock Lesner Did!! you will surprise all the fighters with this new notion of violence and aggression in the ring with explosive power..all those pussies there that just stand and use "technique" instead of testosterone and aggression would crumble at your attacks! The element of surprise man! u only need charge them and try to take their heads off with punches, they will never see that coming!!! god damn man, and no one thought of it before, dude you better patent this!! quick or ill tempt to do this myself and fight Anderson Silva!! that ***** technical skinny dude.
    As a security officer, I saw this mechanics in disputes and fights, companions of mine trained in martial tactical things can't control or reduce a full adrenaline excited idiot whit muscles, and other companions who never trained, just jump over and put the idiot down whitout techique, so never underestimate the power of violence
    Mother Fucker!! and i say this with tons of respect, **** fighting man, im contacting the Dean, you should teach strategy in West Point!!! god damn you smart son of a bitch!! you are da muchacho of muchachose. Why emulate fighters and what have you ..they don't fight in the streets...who fights in the streets??? street fighters..(and cats and dogs but leave that for street kung fu). You are right, by emulating an unskilled thug that throw hail Marys you will fight like a street fighter...who would have thunk it..well, you live you learn as they say.,
    they are people out there who never train in martial or contact sports, but can beat easy a pro-fighter cause they have been educated in the **** side of life, and when we combine that, we get a Mike Tyson.
    OK i actually agree that there are some people usually gangsters that are very dangerous in a street fight even if you are a trained fighter..Do you think that with your street technique you will be better than those few murderous gangsters? BTW those really strong fuckers usually have a background in something tough like wrestling or boxing.

Yeah, always everyone was better, until they come...
    Well show us a real fight, with little padding against someone that is not a total pussay that lasts a little longer than 4 seconds.. preferably someone with a fighting background, like a boxer kickwhatever that had some ring time. Than you can claim some magic power in your "innovative" "original never before heard of" strategies. Can you even take a fucking punch to the nose without tearing up and crumbling down? face mask is for women, sorry.
    By the way, if you just got But Hurt by me, just wear more padding, maybe a butt mask/guard..also good for prison. HARD CORE BIATCH HARD CORE ariba ariba speedy gonzales...
    Last edited by erezb; 10/30/2012 4:16am at .