Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/20/2012 10:34am

Style: Tkd,mauythai,bjj,boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    Oh, and why the hell are you wearing your cup on the outside? Keep it in your pants.
    Maybe he's trying to go for this particular kind of club:

Posted On:
    10/20/2012 10:44am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh and if you need a job, why not start your own style of bull-fighting maybe grappling based? I would definitely pay money to watch you grapple a bull and slam it's testicles.. If you can choke out a bull, you are going to be a millionaire like this Dux guy. For real know, You will have a better chance of earning money by switching do a different career. I hardly heard of MA instructors that became reach. It’s more of a passion, most have a day job. And i'm talking about people that can actually offer something, not just protective gear and a roof top to scrap on.
    I'll give you an advice, buy cheap sell high. Buy cheap crap in Spain and sell it for more money in Denmark for example. Good luck.

Posted On:
    10/20/2012 10:45am

Style: Humbleness

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Bueno ahora hablando en serio.

Te entiendo hombre, yo te recomendaria que te enfocaras en lo que es tu especialidad que como ya me dijiste es toda la parte psicologica y legal de los enfrentamientos

Yo te pregunto por que no te dedicas a eso para generar dinero? Hacer charlas y seminarios sobre los problemas legales que traen las peleas, técnicas para evitar los enfrentamientos, como tranquilizar una situación usando palabras y como estar atento a los alrededores para evitar verse en una pelea callejera

Y podrias dejar el grupo solo para pasar un buen rato y aprender a pelear con amigos

Tambien te recomendaria KUDO que es un estilo muuy interesante y efectivo

Basicamente MMA con protector facial y cabezasos

http://kudo-daidojuku.blogspot.com/
    Last edited by RurikGreenwulf; 10/20/2012 10:50am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/20/2012 11:51am

Style: Tkd,mauythai,bjj,boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This guy is a troll..

Troll Check:

-References wing chun
    Check

-Avoids any advice given
    Check

-Claims to pursue RBSD
    Check

TROLL!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/20/2012 12:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not a troll fucktard.

Quote Originally Posted by RurikGreenwulf View Post

Bueno ahora hablando en serio.

Te entiendo hombre, yo te recomendaria que te enfocaras en lo que es tu especialidad que como ya me dijiste es toda la parte psicologica y legal de los enfrentamientos

Yo te pregunto por que no te dedicas a eso para generar dinero? Hacer charlas y seminarios sobre los problemas legales que traen las peleas, técnicas para evitar los enfrentamientos, como tranquilizar una situación usando palabras y como estar atento a los alrededores para evitar verse en una pelea callejera

Y podrias dejar el grupo solo para pasar un buen rato y aprender a pelear con amigos

Tambien te recomendaria KUDO que es un estilo muuy interesante y efectivo

Basicamente MMA con protector facial y cabezasos

http://kudo-daidojuku.blogspot.com/
    Conozco el kudo, usan equipo similar pero no se parece a lo que quiero hacer.
    En españa nadie ha hecho esto antes, estoy siendo el primero en organizarlo y el negocio radica en eso.

Oh and if you need a job, why not start your own style of bull-fighting maybe grappling based? I would definitely pay money to watch you grapple a bull and slam it's testicles.. If you can choke out a bull, you are going to be a millionaire like this Dux guy. For real know, You will have a better chance of earning money by switching do a different career. I hardly heard of MA instructors that became reach. It’s more of a passion, most have a day job. And i'm talking about people that can actually offer something, not just protective gear and a roof top to scrap on.
    I'll give you an advice, buy cheap sell high. Buy cheap crap in Spain and sell it for more money in Denmark for example. Good luck.
    I don't like animal torture, I'm catalan, a catalan is diferent than a spanish (yes now we want independence) etnical, linguistical and cultural major diferences, first of all, we don't have 800 years of islamic melting pot like in the rest of spain, we are much more romanized and belive in diferent cultural valors like honest work and effort over spanish vagrancy and dirty trick, over hundreds of years since post medieval ages our contry try to separate again from spain, there was wars, genocides and constant opression, Olivares Duke it makes kill 1/3 male population (including children) to give a lesson, my grandfather and his broters are executed and chased for defend the democratic republic in civil war, and nowadays spain keeps stealing and strong opression over Catalonia, so I'm not really spanish and I don't like bullfighting or other barbaric traditions, plus I'm not Masutatsu Oyama.

All I try is starts a new activity, the one I always desire as a security worker, and its nothing like that arround so if I can make it right, its a great oportunity, serioulsy, you don't know spanish combatives/KM/SD its pure circus!

This is spanish combatives....

Now what I'm trying to lo seems less stupid right?

And over the new point of view (for spanish consumer) I also try to recuperate european tradition (Ringen, abrazare, pugilism) and to start whit that, of course I must learn much better actuall boxing and grappling, and keep the study of historical scripts, but all comes to its own time, for the moment, just experiment whit equipment, consolidate things etc...

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/20/2012 1:10pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeg View Post
    So **** you twice, and also I'm writting a book of how to grab balls and planing to start a franchise, maybe all this come to you early, but not in Spain, Spain is different, always for the worst of course.

And I'm not in rampage, just posting in a funny forum.
    ]Look you dumbass I didn't ask you ****.

Let's make sure we remember who asked for opinions:
    ¿Is my system ****^ (no, for real, tell me)

You are a dumbass just like the soon to be banned again Rurik. I can tell you two stupid motherfuckers weren't raised right. I was taught DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS YOU DON'T WANT ANSWERED.

Yes, you and Rurik are those type of bitches. Rurik, I warned you about your stupid bigotry already. You received a three day ban and then promptly lied about the reason. The next one is basically tripled and rounded up.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 10/20/2012 2:09pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/20/2012 1:26pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What I show is the equipment and point of training combat like that, perhaps I must choose better title, but my english is crap.

I don't ask about tecnic because all the people of the video come from its own just to experience this type of combat, when I'm talking about the system that fits in this type of sparring, you completly missundestanding and interpretate the guys of the video are using any specific system, and starts to ****, and when I recibe ****, I respond whit **** too.

And thats all little bitch, so shut da **** up cause I don't even started whit the business, I'm just experimenting equipment and keep working, when I got a real footage that shows my superb system, I trow that in your fucking **** face, and then, you and your lickball friends can blah blah blah -I'm better but I'm affraid to probe anything- much as you want.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/20/2012 1:35pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What I show is the equipment and point of training combat like that, perhaps I must choose better title, but my english is crap.
    No excuse, you asked for opinions.
    I don't ask about tecnic because all the people of the video come from its own just to experience this type of combat, when I'm talking about the system that fits in this type of sparring, you completly missundestanding and interpretate the guys of the video are using any specific system, and
    You are lying again.
    they said we deserve to appear in bullshido, and here I want to present a simple video whit some of our type of sparring and recreations to ask directly to yourself if they are right or not, so feel free to coment your opinion,
    You asked for opinions on sparring which includes the techniques. Changing the title doesn't change what you wrote.

starts to ****, and when I recibe ****, I respond whit **** too.
    No one said anything shitty to you, until you started getting your feelings hurt.

And thats all little bitch, so shut da **** up cause I don't even started whit the business,
    Yes, you did.

I'm just experimenting equipment and keep working, when I got a real footage that shows my superb system,
    **** is **** you keep working on it you just get shittier.

I trow that in your fucking **** face, and then, you and your lickball friends can blah blah blah -I'm better but I'm affraid to probe anything- much as you want.
    Throw what, the admission that you have zero credentials and made up a system like the Fat 8th dans you are crying about?

Naw, you just threw up in your mouth and swallowed it back down.

. Again, please continue trolling. It will be fun to ban Rurik's useless ass over a fucking dickless troll.

Posted On:
    10/20/2012 2:14pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...I'm writting a book of how to grab balls...
    Just one?

A subject of that level of complexity would likely require an entire encyclopaedia. Annotated and with index.

Better get started: you have but a single lifetime.

I'm Svelte!

Posted On:
    10/20/2012 2:20pm

supporting member
     Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Watch my post count die
Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast