Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Style
    Karate, Xingyiquan
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Time to join the community

Hey Bullshido,

Made an account awhile ago just never got around to really participating. I'm Je, I live in Monterey, Ca. I started my road to becoming the Ultimate Master of Black Lotus Fist when I was a small child, killing all those in my wake. Seriously, started Karate when I was 3 in Shorin-ryu, Shito-ryu, and Shotokan. Along with all the other awesome point karate styles out there. I was huge into point fighting so I got to cross train with tons of point karate school. When I was 7 or 8, I switched to Enshin, I learned from a sensei who trained in Kyokushin and Judo. I eventually studied a little Xingyiquan but that couldn't continue, because the man who was teaching me moved away. I eventually trained in Boxing and Muay Thai. Now I am working on Wrestling and BJJ. I enjoy all these styles but claim karate as my style.

I would like to get back into Xingyiquan and would also like to take up Kudo(Daido Juku) if anyone knows someone who teaches either in the Monterey area. Also I teach striking to the CSUMB MMA Club and would be glad to have people come in and help us train some more.

Monterey people should definitely get in touch with me.

Je

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait a minute. Monterey actually has a University? That was literally the most boring town I've ever been to. I will be having some of my fighters in the upcoming show in Salinas if you want to meet up.

Style
    Karate, Xingyiquan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    CSU Monterey Bay. And you sir must never have been to Stockton. Is the show you are talking about the Central Coast Throwdown in Salinas?

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1. Yes I've been to Stockton, my comment was about Monterey, not Stockton.
    2. Yes it is.

Style
    TKD, CMA & American Kenpo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You can not intellectualize your way to being a competent fighter.

Style
    Karate, Xingyiquan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1. I guess my internet humor is off, as I was trying to make a joke that Stockton, my home town, is much more boring than Monterey.
    2.I was hoping to go to that, if it wasn't for class and work. Why must it be on a Tuesday.

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL, oh. Some other dumbass broke my sarcasm meter with a comment about TKD.

BTW here's a joke for you.

How do you beat a Xingyi master?

Step left

bwahahahahahhahahha...

why are you looking at me like that?

Style
    Karate, Xingyiquan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought it's how you want me to look at you?

How many fighters are you bringing to the area? What styles do they focus. I read your style is Chinese Boxing and am curious to see the strategies employed by the different CMA's.

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We have 4 scheduled. How many will actually fight remains to be seen. I work with my fighters strengths. Only one of them follows my kung fu approach. The other is more a sambo player.

Style
    Karate, Xingyiquan
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How often do you all make it out this way. I would really like to see your kung fu approach. I only know a hand full of CMA's that regularly make it into full contact matches and really enjoy seeing the different strategies employed.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last