Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/21/2012 12:19pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?
    Last time I checked it takes 2 to make a baby.
    lets give all the credit to the storage container.
    On an interesting note, thing about it men are far more fertile. What a woman can carry what 8 babies at one time with modern medicine and fertility treatments. How many women can a man knock up? My nuts are a life making factory.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/21/2012 12:23pm

Style: none yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    It's weird how you can't see any of that in your untranslated posts:

Now, I know what your two posts really meant.
    Thanks.

Please do keep crying, it is quite fun.
    I'll stop complaining when I see a woman slapped around for comedic effect in a commercial as men are on a routine basis. or men are no longer abused for yucks.

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    10/21/2012 12:23pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?
    The point is that a woman can't get pregnant without something inherently male, although the man's input is minimal, and his participation is short lived. This role is much different from the woman's, comparing them is a bit silly.

Also, from a biological standpoint, here is why a ************ with his head firmly in the dirt could say quite reasonably that men are better at making babies.

Given an unlimited supply of men and semen, a woman can max out at about 30 babies in her lifetime (less if she has to breastfeed). Given an unlimited supply of females, a man can make an unlimited number of babies. So who's better at making babies then?

Also, can we demistify this baby making ****. Every thing is on the woman's part is fucking automatic, scripted. Baby grows in belly, then gets pushed out, it is all automated. Even the "pushing" is reflex. As reflex as bussin off a nut after 2 - 3 minutes of intravaginal stimulation and ****. Less if she sucks you off first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/21/2012 12:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    I see little point in directly comparing men and women in physical activities

Sure men are better at running down an antelope, but they suck at making babies

Different but equal
    Women suck at making babies with out men.

Posted On:
    10/21/2012 12:34pm

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kelanth View Post
    I'll stop complaining when I see a woman slapped around for comedic effect in a commercial as men are on a routine basis. or men are no longer abused for yucks.
    So this is the whole crux of your issue this one silly little double standard?
    Grow the **** up and look at the realities of domestic abuse.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/21/2012 12:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    So this is the whole crux of your issue this one silly little double standard?
    Grow the **** up and look at the realities of domestic abuse.
    You mean that 40% of domestic abuse is perpetrated by women on men?
    You mean that in any DA scenario if the man hits back HE goes to jail regardless of the provocation?
    You mean that women are just as likely to abuse children as men are?
    Are those the realities you are talking about?
    Last edited by kelanth; 10/21/2012 12:45pm at .

Posted On:
    10/21/2012 1:09pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    The ************ in that video makes a good point. There's not denying it, women's sports are frequently not as entertaining as men's sports, because men run faster, jump higher, play more aggressively etc. And mentioning Mia Hamm in the same breath as mentioning Pele is a motherfucking crime. Pretending that women can be as good at men as sports is some old bullshit, but women competing against men is fucking silly. Sports is about competition and bringing the best out of yourself and other sportspeople. Watching two high level, well amateur boxers bang is often better than watching any one of them motherfucking tonne of mismatched pro fights set up to build someone's record. More about competition than the absolutes.
    I would say that that ************ in the video should **** off and fall ass first onto 3 foot iron pipe, but many of his other videos are well thought out and incisive.

I'll help ya out here Q, because i can relate being on a tropical island and all, news travels slowly.
    We are in the infancy of women's athletics as a whole, in the modern age.
    They are catching up in general and beating men fair and square already.

I present Lindsey Van:

...Lindsey Van, who holds the world record for the single longest jump by anyone, male or female.
    from "Why Aren't Female Ski Jumpers Allowed in the Olympics?"
    http://www.motherjones.com/media/201...le-ski-jumpers

or Chrissie Wellington:

from last year:
    Not only did Wellington set new female bike, run and course records, but her marathon time of 2:52:54 was also faster than all of the men.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrissi...rofessional.29

but of course sports are about money, and entertainment.
    So while i'll admit to not being able to source this claim, at the moment, i do recall that Gabby Reece sells the most shoes for Nike, not that Mike guy.

Yet no doubt her income does not reflect that.

Posted On:
    10/21/2012 1:20pm

Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    Simplistic to the point of being motherfucking irritating, also untrue.

Why do you say men suck at making babies.

Incidentally, this is about to get motherfucking pointless.
    I totaly support your right to give birth dude

Posted On:
    10/21/2012 1:34pm

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kelanth View Post
    You mean that 40% of domestic abuse is perpetrated by women on men?
    You mean that in any DA scenario if the man hits back HE goes to jail regardless of the provocation?
    You mean that women are just as likely to abuse children as men are?
    Are those the realities you are talking about?
    You better have something to back up those stats
    http://www.americanbar.org/groups/do...tatistics.html

On average, more than three women and one man are murdered by their intimate partners in this country every day. In 2000, 1,247 women were killed by an intimate partner. The same year, 440 men were killed by an intimate partner. Intimate partner homicides accounted for 30% of the murders of women and 5% percent of the murders of men.

In a 1995-1996 study conducted in the 50 States and the District of Columbia, nearly 25% of women and 7.6% of men were raped and/or physically assaulted by a current or former spouse, cohabiting partner, or dating partner/acquaintance at some time in their lifetime (based on survey of 16,000 participants, equally male and female).

Intimate partner violence made up 20% of all nonfatal violent crime experienced by women in 2001.
    vs
    Intimate partners committed 3% of the nonfatal violence against men.

In 2000, 1,247 women and 440 men were killed by an intimate partner. In recent years, an intimate partner killed approximately 33% of female murder victims and 4% of male murder victims.

According to the U.S. Department of Justice, between 1998 and 2002:

• 84% of spouse abuse victims were females, and 86% of victims of dating partner abuse at were female.
    • Males were 83% of spouse murderers and 75% of dating partner murderers

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    10/21/2012 1:42pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    I'll help ya out here Q, because i can relate being on a tropical island and all, news travels slowly.
    **** that ****. Here some of us black people from small islands find out things before they happen. We call it the Minority Report.

We are in the infancy of women's athletics as a whole, in the modern age.
    They are catching up in general and beating men fair and square already.

I present Lindsey Van:

from "Why Aren't Female Ski Jumpers Allowed in the Olympics?"
    http://www.motherjones.com/media/201...le-ski-jumpers

or Chrissie Wellington:

from last year:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrissi...rofessional.29
    You are using isolated cases and motherfucking anecdotes, son. And anecdotes are the enemy of scientific process.
    The longest ski jump was by a woman? That was an anomaly. The vast majority of long ski jump distances were done by men, and as if to automatically smack your argument in the motherfucking face,

Quote Originally Posted by wikimotherfuckingpaedia
    "Going into the Vancouver 2010 Games, Van held the K95 hill record of 105.5 meters at the site of the 2010 Olympic ski jumping events.[4][5] This mark was surpassed several times at the 2010 Olympic Games[6][7][8] and is now held by Simon Ammann with a jump of 108.0 meters."
    Her record was broken not once, but several times by dudes. She did not complete at that olympics, because clearly the olympic committe is made up of backwards idiots, but since then she has not jumped close to that distance.

Women are not catching up and surpassing men. That is simply untrue. In the all of the 300 events at the olympics in which men and women compete where absolute performance was measured (ie time, distance and so on), men outperformed women. It's not even a motherfucking issue, son. Usain Bolt would have beated Shelly Ann Fraser (the women's Champion) by 1.2 seconds and about 20 fucking metres. Shelly Ann wouldn't even have qualified for the Olympics if she ran with men.

The motherfucking difference is too much. The physiology is too fucking different, mayne. And we are not really in the infancy of women's athletics, if we are not in the infancy of athletics. Unless you mean to say that as time goes on women will be born more athletic because of some bullshit that is positively Lamarckian.

You've swallowed the media's kool aid, son. By highlighting women as women and making favourable comparisons to men, they can give off the illusion that women are catching up to or beating men. This is just not motherfucking true. But hey, if motherfuckers can create a story where there is none, then they can sell papers or generate views.

Think about that ****, son. They fuckin with you.
    Gabby Reece sells the most shoes for Nike, not that Mike guy.
    Gabby Reece is a motherfucking fashion model who plays volleyball. Barely relevant to this discussion, son. How much shoes she sells is fucking unrelated.

Yet no doubt her income does not reflect that.
    No doubt? That sounds like you aint know son. You can't just go assuming **** on motherfucking board like this that takes their scientific **** seriously, son. How much does she make? Then compare that **** to male models who play volleyball.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 10111213 LastLast