Administrator

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 11:41pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    ****, that coding for text modification makes quote blocking more complicated and ****. In any event, we're talking about two motherfucking things. I am not defending bad fathers or whatever, I am saying that the motherfucking law complicates ****, and leaves men with very little protection if things go in the same direction as motherfucking gravity.
    You weren't specific enough. Family law is bad. Society, not the rest of the laws, protect women from punishment. Go see the thread where everyone called a guy a ***** for calling the cops on his woman.

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 11:49pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    You weren't specific enough. Family law is bad. Society, not the rest of the laws, protect women from punishment. Go see the thread where everyone called a guy a ***** for calling the cops on his woman.
    Perhaps. Yes, family law is fucked, but also, the other division of law that allows women to assault men without fear of consequences is also fucked. Girl chokes/hits/threatens bus driver, bus driver knocks bitch out... after cops come to haul the bus driver away, is it family law that gets him?

I saw that thread. I think motherfuckers don't understand the gravity of the situation. Hit the bitch: jail. Hold the bitch: she claims the man who knows lots of fighting techniques put her in a magic hold/crank with twice the intensity of Lucius Malfoy's Crucio. Stand your ground, bitch beats the **** out of you. Calling the cops is the only motherfucking option. And the fact that motherfuckers called that cat a ***** is testament to the fact that much like them sheets of paper I tried throw down 10 stories, the gravity of the situation is entirely lost on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/17/2012 12:39am

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the other division of law that allows women to assault men without fear of consequences is also fucked.
    Name this alleged division and where it can be found. You are talking societal upbringing and people not applying the laws correctly. What you are describing is called assault and the laws are written to apply equally. It is the people charged with enforcing them that fail, not your "other division of law.."

Girl chokes/hits/threatens bus driver, bus driver knocks bitch out... after cops come to haul the bus driver away, is it family law that gets him?
    No, it is the same law that would get them both arrested. See above for the same response...

Calling the cops is the only motherfucking option.
    Yes, and if EVERYONE did this from jump the law would be applied equally. Instead, society, NOT THE LAW, has created the perception that women are weaker and should never be hit. Therefore people that should know better do not always apply the laws equally.

Posted On:
    10/17/2012 1:19am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Name this alleged division and where it can be found. You are talking societal upbringing and people not applying the laws correctly. What you are describing is called assault and the laws are written to apply equally. It is the people charged with enforcing them that fail, not your "other division of law.."

No, it is the same law that would get them both arrested. See above for the same response...

Yes, and if EVERYONE did this from jump the law would be applied equally. Instead, society, NOT THE LAW, has created the perception that women are weaker and should never be hit. Therefore people that should know better do not always apply the laws equally.
    This is truth, to a degree. I was assaulted. During that assault I took reasonable measures to stop being assaulted, reasonable in that I did not strike or in any way escalate the physical altercation. I was arrested and charged with assault because I have martial arts experience and was a man 30kgs heavier than the woman. That I can handle, that "injustice", as such, is "society's" reaction with the intent of protection of a person deemed weaker.

The statement provided police by this woman clearly stated she initiated physical confrontation. It clearly stated that her actions were the reason for the continuation of the altercation. Here is where "society" has conditioned the responses of the police. I was charged despite her own fucking evidence stating that she was the aggressor, purely on account of me being bigger man.

Here is the "to a degree" that I mentioned earlier. I'm not sure if it is the same everywhere, but in cases of DV a woman is protected in what she says on the stand and in her statement. A woman can perjure herself without fear of being charged perjury. In my court case she lied so completely that in any other court of law she would be held in contempt and charged with perjury. She not only lied but got on a soap box about how men who are violent against women should be treated harshly. Fortunately it just destroyed her credibility as a witness to her own fucking story.

The magistrate dismissed the case, noting that an assault did occur that night and it lead to my claim of self defence being upheld.

How do you think I would go if I charged her with assault?
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Posted On:
    10/17/2012 1:36am

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ****, that coding for text modification makes quote blocking more complicated and ****.
    I also drafted in word, it didn't seem to like that too much.

In any event, we're talking about two motherfucking things. I am not defending bad fathers or whatever, I am saying that the motherfucking law complicates ****, and leaves men with very little protection if things go in the same direction as motherfucking gravity.
    And I don't disagree with that, it just wasn't the context of the conversation.

Yeah, and I'm saying that's fucked up. Some things are more risky than others: gunfights, risking a fortune on blackjack, playing an underground russian roulette tournament in Austria for a 500 grand. **** that shouldn't be risky: eating a sandwich, getting married and raising a motherfucking family.
    Granted, some things defintiley are more risky than others. In getting married you are risking half of everything you own and earn on being with the one person for the rest of your life. But like I said, if you get it right it's worth it.

And LOL at raising a family being risk free - spend a whole day with my kids and tell me honestly that at no time was your life/health/sanity at risk!

Man, get off the motherfucking pulpit and cut that bullshit, because as I've said several times, that is not the motherfucking point. It makes all that **** more difficult to do, and that is not something that should just happen to you because you're motherfucking male and the law decides that women should get full custody. The fact that you can overcome obstacles and still be a good father to your kids or whatever is commendable, but again, not the motherfucking point.
    More difficult, sure, but not impossible. But my rant in this instance wasn't necessarily directed at you but people I know who do use this as an excuse. If they put half as much effort into overcoming the obstacles as they did in 'winning' the divorce their kids would be so much better off. But I appreciate that's not where you were coming from.

It means awesome.
    Sweet

Man, what the **** is Kelanth? Sounds like a cross between breakfast cereal and two drunk prostitutes. Yummy.
    haha, God knows, but whatever it is, I don't want it!

**** that line of thought. Sure, **** is different for everybody, but ****, if cats like George William Gordon and fucking Abe Lincoln thought that way you might still have slaves running around spitting in massah's food and whatnot. Do you fucking ignore all injustice and just say, "well, ****'s tough, life ain't fair, suck it up and do what you can". **** that ****.
    It's a bit of both. There are some things that can be changed/levelled and should be fought against. But things don't just change because you point out that they're unfair, you have to do something tangible to change them (which is the point I was getting at). Which is equivalent to running uphill in that metaphor.

There are also plenty of things in life where you just need to suck it up and do the best you can.

1. Not the point 2. It does: If you undervalue ideas in culture, eventually they stop becoming values. The incoming generation will not want to cultivate or display the aforementioned motherfucking characteristics because they are not rewarded in society. They are selected against. Feelings>truth, sensitivity> wisdom. It's subtle when it appears in TV shows and **** like that. But that ************ seeps in slowly and corrupts **** like it's fucking Metroid Prime 3. Insidious. Motherfucking selection.
    Yet culture in itself is not a sentient being capable of holding it's own values. Those values/ideas became worthwhile to the individual members of that culture/society for a reason. And those reasons haven't changed because of advances in entertainment media platforms.

Again, I give a **** if a ************ is complaining. But you are missing the significance. Motherfuckers all watch TV, especially from a young age, and if you keep putting that **** out there, it gets into motherfuckers. Something that is wrong, should not just be allowed to fucking fly like that. TV and pop culture influence is unquestionable.
    I would say the pervasiveness of TV and pop culture's influence is definitely questionable and amendable. Sure, you're never going to remove it's influence completely but you can alter it's influence (positively or negatively) through your relationship with your children.

Mind, as with some other beliefs I've held about parenting, I very well may be eating those words in a few years.
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/17/2012 9:18am

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.mincava.umn.edu/documents....html#id328257

Ahhhh here is the issue, I am wrong. If you read it, again there are no laws specifically named to protect only women. All of the statuettes are gender neutral. Still, as I said earlier, the application and society laugh at DV against mean. Just like it is a "win" If a 40 year old woman screws a male child, but heinous when if the gender roles are reversed.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 10/17/2012 9:31am at .

There's not enough words to describe my existence.

Posted On:
    10/17/2012 9:46am

supporting member
     Style: No Style

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Boy after the McDonald's cashier beating down that wild customer last year, you'd think men would smarten up and stop attacking woman on camera.

That sort of thing is for the bedroom, and a willing partner.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/17/2012 9:54am

Style: none yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What the **** is Kelanth? Sounds like a cross between breakfast cereal and two drunk prostitutes. Yummy.

I could explain the name (which is apropriate to the site) but I really don't feel like getting trolled by jnp and It is Fake again.
    BTW The Question Thanks for the back up. I thought I could articulate an idea but I've got nothing on you.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/17/2012 9:59am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kelanth View Post
    What the **** is Kelanth? Sounds like a cross between breakfast cereal and two drunk prostitutes. Yummy.

I could explain the name (which is apropriate to the site) but I really don't feel like getting trolled by jnp and It is Fake again.
    BTW The Question Thanks for the back up. I thought I could articulate an idea but I've got nothing on you.
    Answering your questions is trolling? Wow. You want to be an ass? Go ahead.

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    10/17/2012 10:41am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kelanth has a point. The Feminazi Straight Agenda has been trying to make men feel like the inferior sex for years as part of their plans to push forward Straight Marriage.
    They need men to feel disconnected from each other and unable to respect themselves so that they'll instead turn to WOMEN for sex, allowing women to control men as they have for centuries, through Straight Sex. Women realize they aren't as strong or smart as men normally, so they only way they can exert control over them is through Straight Marriage and Straight Sex. This is why the Straight Agenda is working so hard to suppress gay marriage right now; they realize that some men are starting to see through their smokescreen and stand up for their rights to **** each other.
    So Kelanth, since you've also seen through the Feminazi lies, are you DTF?
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast