Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 6:12pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    And I think you're disappointing as a human being.

Males (mostly white males in the last few centuries) have enjoyed more privileges than women throughout modern history. Now that that this imbalance is starting to be corrected, whiny males like you are crying about it.

Waah! The mean women are taking away our privileges! How will we survive in a more egalitarian world?

Get the **** off my website you crybaby ************.
    Yo, you my motherfucking ninja dawg, but I feel like this is what is driving the misguided bullshit, mayne.

Men get drunk and beat/murder their wives and ****, and that is fucking disgusting, but check it, we know that **** is disgusting and we know it's wrong and we punish motherfuckers who do that if they can be caught. That's a legal issue.

The law is geared towards protecting women, holy fucking ****, that **** is skewed I wonder what the motherfuckers who wrote them down must think about them now. Fucking divorce, child support, once a week visits because of full custody to the mama even when the mother is a pill popping abusive basket case or whatever. And the current culture has destroyed traditional male roles like fatherhood, husbandry (lol, husbandry) and straight up manness, it's like that **** don't matter no more.

If your wife were not the unbelievably nice woman that **** is, but like someone that Battlefields would **** with, for example, she could **** your **** up by lying, filing for divorce, taking the kids, getting you to pay child support and alimony, and fucking hollow you out financially/emotionally/physically. The law would allow that, society would allow that ****.

Also, the current culture has men portrayed as stupid, bone headed, etc. Violence against men by females is acceptable, and often celebrated. Remember that video of that neurotic chick from Boston fucking some guy up? No one intervened, and that guy was powerless, because if he hit that bitch he would seen the back end of some motherfucking bars, son.

And that's not the illegal ****, that's not frowned upon, that's the motherfucking status quo, son. That is fucked up.

When men hurt women, that **** is illegal and everyone knows it.
    When women hurt men, that **** is normal, and often funny.

And to finish off, my ninja, remember, that while men enjoyed more privileges than women, they also went to war and died an awful lot. Personally, I don't mind going to any war, literal or metaphorical and dying for the family that I will have. But when I'm not dying I would like to live in a world where I'm not subject to the whims of some vindictive or mentally unstable woman. I need to have something to die for.

**** that was fucking poetic. Somebody put that **** on an audiobook.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 6:30pm

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    And the current culture has destroyed traditional male roles like fatherhood, husbandry (lol, husbandry) and straight up manness, it's like that **** don't matter no more.
    I wholeheartedly disagree with this anthropomorphism. Society can't stop me from being a father (hopefully a good one), society can't stop me from being a good husband nor from being a man. I choose the way I conduct myself and the person that I've turned out to be. I don't shift blame for my actions/decisions onto others, especially collective personifications, because part of being an adult is taking responsibility for yourself and your own actions.

But when I'm not dying I would like to live in a world where I'm not subject to the whims of some vindictive or mentally unstable woman. I need to have something to die for.
    Then perhaps stop making excuses, go out and find something worth fighting/dying for. Yes there's always going to be a risk that things will go pear shaped. But without risk there is no reward. And if you get it right, the reward is worth it ;-).
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 6:39pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!

POW!!!

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 6:57pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh man, I liked that.

Follow up by the dude. (related to the thread)

Support the bus driver!!

https://www.change.org/petitions/cle...his-job-back-2

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 7:26pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Haha, Fake beat me to it!

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 7:43pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yo, you my motherfucking ninja dawg, but I feel like this is what is driving the misguided bullshit, mayne.
    I acknowledge that marriage law and child custody is skewed in women's favor in United States' courts.

I also think any person has the right to physically defend themselves when attacked, regardless of the attacker's gender.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 9:00pm

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cualltaigh View Post
    I wholeheartedly disagree with this anthropomorphism. Society can't stop me from being a father (hopefully a good one), society can't stop me from being a good husband nor from being a man.
    Son, the **** you talking bout? I just motherfucking gave you a solid example. If your wife fucking starts to hate you and says "**** you, I'm suing for full custody" as well as gets a jumpstart on you with a sleazy lawyer, blindsides you with a divorce settlement, you are likely to get fucked. Weekends, possibly one weekday with the kids you motherfucking love so much. A system that lets **** like that happen is fucking with your ability to be a good father whether you like it or not. And that **** can fucking stop you.
    I choose the way I conduct myself and the person that I've turned out to be. I don't shift blame for my actions/decisions onto others, especially collective personifications, because part of being an adult is taking responsibility for yourself and your own actions.
    Yeah, this self righteous **** sounds like ************ ready to catch 2 gallons of venom in the ass from bee stingers. No one is saying anything about shifting blame to others, that is not what this is about. It's about the fact that the motherfucking playing field is not level. It's about the fact that **** is set up so that a man's life can become very fucking hard if his wife decides it's time to file for divorce and has some level of Guile. You'll get dropped on your fucking head: suplex.

Then perhaps stop making excuses, go out and find something worth fighting/dying for. Yes there's always going to be a risk that things will go pear shaped. But without risk there is no reward. And if you get it right, the reward is worth it ;-).
    The **** you on son? You trying to give a motivational speech? It's not about risk, it's about the fact that **** is fucked up. Who the **** walks out into a fucked up situation 1. uprepared and 2. without trying to make the situation less fucked up before walking into it?
    The fact that motherfuckers do reconnaissance doesn't mean they don't want to fight.
    The **** wrong with you?
    Last edited by The Question; 10/16/2012 9:06pm at .
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 9:05pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    I acknowledge that marriage law and child custody is skewed in women's favor in United States' courts.

I also think any person has the right to physically defend themselves when attacked, regardless of the attacker's gender.
    With me on both counts, but on the second one, check this ****: the law doesn't agree with us. You hit a bitch, you going to jail until a ************ can produce video evidence to say you were not the aggressor.
    I firmly believe no one should **** with me physically, and if they do so they should be prepared for a spirited objection guided by my left hand and right shin, male or female. But if I put those on an aggressive woman... fucking jail is likely.

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 10:55pm

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Son, the **** you talking bout?I just motherfucking gave you a solid example.

Really, where?! It is more than a stretch to say that a single hypothetical instance of a vindictive, system playing ex is a solid example of ‘current culture’ destroying your ability to be a man/father. Your wife walking out on you is not ‘current culture’ preventing you from being a husband.

And no, that doesn’t mean I condone the current system nor am defending it.

If your wife fucking starts tohate you and says "**** you, I'm suing for full custody" as well asgets a jumpstart on you with a sleazy lawyer, blindsides you with a divorcesettlement, you are likely to get fucked.

And that’s the risk you take. If you are concerned by this, there are measures you can take to limit your exposure in such an instance, however, you cannot remove the risk entirely.

Weekends, possibly one weekday with the kids you motherfucking love so much. A system that lets **** like that happen is fucking with your ability to be a good father whether you like it ornot. And that **** can fucking stop you.

Yeah?! Bullshit. Does it prevent you from conducting yourself with integrity and providing a positive role model for your kids? No. Does it prevent you from loving your kids, and letting them know it? No. Does it prevent you from providing them with shelter, food and education? No. Does it prevent you from taking an interest in their lives and attending sporting matches/concerts/presentations? No.

Yeah, this self righteous shitsounds like ************ ready to catch 2 gallons of venom in the ass from beestingers.

I have no fucking idea what that colourful metaphor means. But it sure sounds pretty.

No one is saying anything about shifting blame to others, that is notwhat this is about.

Actually it is exactly what this is about. Your man Kelanth, rather retardedly, is blaming TV for a lack of positive male role models for kids. And you’re blaming ‘current culture’ for destroying your ability to fulfil a traditional male role. Remember this:

And the current culture has destroyed traditional male roles like fatherhood, husbandry (lol, husbandry) and straightup manness, it's like that **** don't matter no more.

It's about the fact that the motherfucking playing field is not level.

The playing field never has been, nor never will be, level. That’s life. Everybody’s field slopes in a different direction and to adifferent degree. It doesn’t prevent you from being a good father, a good husband or a possessing ‘straight up manness’. Nor will crying about it
    change the fact (that bit's for you, Kalenth).

It's about the fact that **** is set up so that a man's life can become very fucking hard if his wife decides it's time to file for divorce and has some level of Guile. You'll get dropped on your fucking head: suplex.

No, this is an entirely different conversation that you’ve introduced into the thread. McWhingey before you was crying poor because he was being victimised by a media that apparently fails to provide positive male role models by portraying all men poorly in TV shows. Boohoo.

Your wife’s ability to **** up your life via divorce is entirely irrelevant to this (and JnP’s response to which you replied).

The **** you on son? You trying to give a motivational speech? It's not about risk, it's about the fact that **** is fucked up. Who the **** walks out into a fucked up situation 1.uprepared and 2. without trying to make the situation less fucked up before walking into it?

The fact that motherfuckers do reconnaissance doesn't mean they don't want to fight.
    Funny, I don’t recall saying anything about, or lack thereof, preparation, reconnaissance or the like. I’m actually quite the staunch advocate of due diligence.

Oh, and ‘preparing’ and reconnaissance are both risk mitigation strategies.

The **** wrong withyou?

Plenty, but nothing that’s relevant to this conversation.
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 11:25pm

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cualltaigh View Post
    Really, where?! It is more than a stretch to say that a single hypothetical instance of a vindictive, system playing ex is a solid example of ‘current culture’ destroying your ability to be a man/father. Your wife walking out on you is not ‘current culture’ preventing you from being a husband.[/SIZE]
    ****, that coding for text modification makes quote blocking more complicated and ****. In any event, we're talking about two motherfucking things. I am not defending bad fathers or whatever, I am saying that the motherfucking law complicates ****, and leaves men with very little protection if things go in the same direction as motherfucking gravity.

that's the risk you take. If you are concerned by this, there are measures you can take to limit your exposure in such an instance, however, you cannot remove the risk entirely
    Yeah, and I'm saying that's fucked up. Some things are more risky than others: gunfights, risking a fortune on blackjack, playing an underground russian roulette tournament in Austria for a 500 grand. **** that shouldn't be risky: eating a sandwich, getting married and raising a motherfucking family.

Yeah?! Bullshit. Does it prevent you from conducting yourself with integrity and providing a positive role model for your kids? No. Does it prevent you from loving your kids, and letting them know it? No. Does it prevent you from providing them with shelter, food and education? No. Does it prevent you from taking an interest in their lives and attending sporting matches/concerts/presentations? No.
    Man, get off the motherfucking pulpit and cut that bullshit, because as I've said several times, that is not the motherfucking point. It makes all that **** more difficult to do, and that is not something that should just happen to you because you're motherfucking male and the law decides that women should get full custody. The fact that you can overcome obstacles and still be a good father to your kids or whatever is commendable, but again, not the motherfucking point.

I have no fucking idea what that colourful metaphor means. But it sure sounds pretty.
    It means awesome.

Actually it is exactly what this is about. Your man Kelanth, rather retardedly, is blaming TV for a lack of positive male role models for kids. And you’re blaming ‘current culture’ for destroying your ability to fulfil a traditional male role. Remember this:
    Man, what the **** is Kelanth? Sounds like a cross between breakfast cereal and two drunk prostitutes. Yummy.

The playing field never has been, nor never will be, level. That’s life.
    **** that line of thought. Sure, **** is different for everybody, but ****, if cats like George William Gordon and fucking Abe Lincoln thought that way you might still have slaves running around spitting in massah's food and whatnot. Do you fucking ignore all injustice and just say, "well, ****'s tough, life ain't fair, suck it up and do what you can". **** that ****.

It doesn’t prevent you from being a good father, a good husband or a possessing ‘straight up manness’.
    1. Not the point 2. It does: If you undervalue ideas in culture, eventually they stop becoming values. The incoming generation will not want to cultivate or display the aforementioned motherfucking characteristics because they are not rewarded in society. They are selected against. Feelings>truth, sensitivity> wisdom. It's subtle when it appears in TV shows and **** like that. But that ************ seeps in slowly and corrupts **** like it's fucking Metroid Prime 3. Insidious. Motherfucking selection.
    Nor will crying about it [/SIZE][/FONT]
    change the fact (that bit's for you, Kalenth).

No, this is an entirely different conversation that you’ve introduced into the thread. McWhingey before you was crying poor because he was being victimised by a media that apparently fails to provide positive male role models by portraying all men poorly in TV shows. Boohoo.
    Again, I give a **** if a ************ is complaining. But you are missing the significance. Motherfuckers all watch TV, especially from a young age, and if you keep putting that **** out there, it gets into motherfuckers. Something that is wrong, should not just be allowed to fucking fly like that. TV and pop culture influence is unquestionable.
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast