222331 Bullies, 4101 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 111 to 120 of 121
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 289101112 13 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. ChenPengFi is offline
    ChenPengFi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,219

    Posted On:
    11/04/2012 3:34am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    ajohfohv nrwo364273obrcn hnqs0cad
    So, in other words, women are catching up.
    Thanks.
  2. The Question is offline
    The Question's Avatar

    Octopussy!

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,592

    Posted On:
    11/04/2012 2:29pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    So, in other words, women are catching up.
    Thanks.
    No.

    **** it, never mind. Honestly, getting you to understand the obvious is too much motherfucking work. Believe what the **** you will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.
  3. ChenPengFi is offline
    ChenPengFi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,219

    Posted On:
    11/04/2012 2:46pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I supported it already, so, yes.
    Simple facts, MANG.

    That you want to build some strawman is on you, and is giving me much mirth.
    That women have only relatively recently started to compete may well be a reason why they were "behind"; but my original assertions are true and easy enough to see.

    Women are catching up and they, at times, beat men fair and square.
    None of your weasel wording will change that.
  4. The Question is offline
    The Question's Avatar

    Octopussy!

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,592

    Posted On:
    11/04/2012 7:34pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    I supported it already, so, yes.
    Simple facts, MANG.

    That you want to build some strawman is on you, and is giving me much mirth.
    That women have only relatively recently started to compete may well be a reason why they were "behind"; but my original assertions are true and easy enough to see.

    Women are catching up and they, at times, beat men fair and square.
    None of your weasel wording will change that.
    Listen, man. If you want to read motherfucking data and draw an erroneous conclusion, that is your fucking problem. I however, know what motherfucking statistically significant means.

    And **** semantics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.
  5. Permalost is offline
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,480

    Posted On:
    11/05/2012 12:54pm

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So apparently women can just fire children out of their uteri like ninja stars, but even in this first day on earth, the males will shuriken over the hurdles more easily? This thread is confusing me.
  6. ChenPengFi is offline
    ChenPengFi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,219

    Posted On:
    11/05/2012 1:14pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    Listen, man. If you want to read motherfucking data and draw an erroneous conclusion, that is your fucking problem. I however, know what motherfucking statistically significant means.

    And **** semantics.
    Lol.
    Erroneous conclusion?

    Hahahahahaaa1!!!1

    Here, i'll help, dipshit:
    Catching up = finally reaching potential.
    Nowhere do i assert otherwise, the erroneous conclusion is all you, MANG.

    Oh and perhaps you should consider that if you fucks didn't spend so much time doing this in school: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=116851&page=1

    then perhaps the responsibility of delivering so many fucking babies wouldn't fall on the shoulders of a dumbass like you.
  7. Permalost is offline
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,480

    Posted On:
    11/05/2012 2:10pm

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Q delivers babies from behind a riot shield.
  8. The Question is offline
    The Question's Avatar

    Octopussy!

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,592

    Posted On:
    11/06/2012 2:17am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Lol.
    Erroneous conclusion?

    Hahahahahaaa1!!!1

    Here, i'll help, dipshit:
    Catching up = finally reaching potential.
    Nowhere do i assert otherwise, the erroneous conclusion is all you, MANG.
    See the above post where I said "And **** Semantics", because I knew that's what you were going to change your argument to. "Catching up" does not imply finally reaching potential. Here is something from the motherfucking dictionary:

    1. To move fast enough to attain the same progress as another; draw even: caught up to the leader on the last lap of the race.
    2. To become equal or on a par with another

    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/catch+up

    If you are going to change the motherfucking meaning of words without telling anybody, you might as well not put a single motherfucking letter down.
    Oh and perhaps you should consider that if you fucks didn't spend so much time doing this in school: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=116851&page=1

    then perhaps the responsibility of delivering so many fucking babies wouldn't fall on the shoulders of a dumbass like you.
    Sound motherfucking logic, son. Because arguing on a website = delivering babies. Fantastic. **** reading and ****, now I'm just going to come on here and argue and watch my clinical skills soar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.
  9. ChenPengFi is offline
    ChenPengFi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,219

    Posted On:
    11/06/2012 11:36am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lol, you suck at verbs.

    Here, let me help:
    Last edited by ChenPengFi; 11/06/2012 11:53am at .
  10. tapir is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7

    Posted On:
    11/06/2012 2:01pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: None currently

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some movies have violence against women as comedy, but it's not as common.
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 289101112 13 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.