Our Sponsors:

Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2012 5:42am

Style: Muay Thai

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    after perusing the witty banter of omega i have simply leftened with no time to view other areas of this site and i am how violent are we talking i stab you with my fists until pee blood kidneys if you make me angry!? I assure you I kill many men and sometimes small animals with real art of hapkido see i assure work of is and understand respect see how are is if MY SON WERE threat then god himself will help pee blood beat until eyes are black about head and ****** okay definiton goliath.

Smacks of constant teen quote if wrong. Laugh master haspkido chris experience give many accelerated battlefield combatives WORKS when state give visitation of son i teach him stab. YWCA soccer team teach many things. I leave for you to judge CAPTAIN CHRIST.

But maybe you should write book. 21,000 posts? Must be true master of post in mommy basement. CAPTAIN CHRIST ****** IS THE REAL BULLSHIT. SOMEONE GONNA **** YOUR WORLD UP AND MOMMY NOT BE THERE. EVEN YOUR NAME SMACK OF ****** AFTER TRON EXPLODE.

hapkido i learn is NO JOKE and you will ALL SEE THAT and I am cool with that. You see my skills do not suck and I will hang myself with rough bar and bar fighter rules say I must come back in two weeks for schedule vacation of medical bill. I HAMMER FIST MY BALLS AND GOUGE EYE UNTIL I AM SO SPATTERED WITH BLOOD I MUST BUY NEW SHOE.

jdogg33

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2012 5:45am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** I still can't ramble as incoherently as this dude and I really tried. I guess some just have a gift.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    10/15/2012 7:20am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Maher is an idiot.

Posted On:
    10/15/2012 7:22am

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I get that Pilot most likely is real, him being pressured by the local elders I am more skeptical about with out any sort of contemporary record it will be hard to prove one way or the other.
    You do see the massive assumptions you're making here, right? The beautiful strawman you're creating, right?

Posted On:
    10/15/2012 7:25am

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is the crux of my problem.
    Tell me about someone from 100 years ago without records.
    Such as say your Great Grandfather, tell me anything significant about him.
    The irony here is that you demanding we apply a standard of proof to Christ & Pilate that is much greater than is applied to many other historically accepted events & persons.

Posted On:
    10/15/2012 7:27am

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Already mentioned
    But the date range on it is important.
    As Mark was most likely not written till around 70AD and was most likely the 1st written.
    About this same time is also when we see Josephus writings of 75-99
    and Tacitus around 116.

As far as silly yes I get things can be lost but the fact that Romans and Jews where fairly literate we can find 2000 year old roman records. We can find 2000 year old Jewish diary entries and 2000 year old letters from Roman Solders. We can find 2000 year old Roman invoices and buisness records. We can find 2000 year old Census data. We know an awful lot about Rome because they where diligent record keepers do we have all of it? Is it all searchable and accessible no of course not.
    We actually know less about the time period after the fall of Rome due to literacy rate dropping.
    Is it proof that the trial didn't happen hell no.
    Exactly, so shut the **** up. There are no serious historians who agree with your position on either of these subjects.

Posted On:
    10/15/2012 7:51am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    That one I'm not so sceptical about personally.

David would have been proficient with the use of the sling from early childhood. Using it daily to hunt. Practicing constantly. It is possible to become a crack shot with one, especially among people who depend on it to live.

I wouldn't put it beyond the realm of possibility to TKO somebody with one. Ol Davey did saunter over and cut the giants head off. If the stone didn't kill the man outright the decapitation certainly did.
    First Goliath wasn't a Palestinian, there was no such creature back than, he was a plishty, or what have you, an ancient nation that settled the coast line and thought to come from Sicily. Second, David is specifically said to worn off bears and lions with his sling shot (not a hunter but a sheep herder), i guess as a preparation for the Goliath story.

Posted On:
    10/15/2012 8:18am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Brown View Post
    Yes. The crucification was fairly insignificant at the time. That's why it is difficult to find records of the event. That is indisputable. it wasn't considered significant until about a hundred years later. The Jews certainly didn't give a **** about it, as they considered Christ to be a crazy loser and an infidel. The Romans just thought of him as an emotionally disturbed person who might some day become a threat.
    Two things, (from an earlier post of yours), David and Jesus did not live in the same time. Second, jesus was a jew, i know it is a shocking thing to hear, but he eat kosher, went to a synagog, fasted at kipur, and circumcised his kids penis if he indeed had any. He was just another jewish Rabi at the time with some jewish followers, (a time with many colorful people like yuhanan the baptizer) The jews have been waiting for a Masaih for thousands of years by than so some were skeptic of his teachings. He basically went against the corruption of the priests in the holy temple..fucking with the economy and livelihood of some powerful people, so they went to the local Roman governor and asked him to stop this man (He was violent also..turning over money exchange tables and disturbing the peace at the market). At the time under Roman law that common thieves where crucified for stealing, a disturbance of the peace with calling for mutiny was an easy call for Pilat. Despite all that, he did have followers, those followers where also jews. So saying "the jews didn't give a **** about him" is just weird..like you put jesus and jews on opposite sides...:)
    Last edited by erezb; 10/15/2012 8:37am at .

Middleweight

Posted On:
    10/15/2012 8:18am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Brown View Post
    The only thing is this; the author of "Case for Christ" was an atheist with a PhD. who set out to disprove the existence of Christ, only to conclude that Christ must have existed. Mahr was a comedian who set out to prove that Christ didn't exist, and used comedy to prove that he didn't. Can you see the difference?
    Yes. Strobel demonstrated not the least sliver of logic in his analysis, and Mahr is not funny,
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    10/15/2012 8:24am

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast