Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/18/2012 1:04am

Style: Hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    You should have paraphrased this story instead

I have no doubt big fat strong dudes can be dangerous. But it takes a lot more effort for them to turn around, let alone get up if he gets knocked down. All that fat and weight has nothing to do with how much force it takes to bounce the brain inside the skull enough for it to shut down. It would have been funnier though, if he would have dove between the Big Man's legs, and when the Big Man grabbed, bring his own arms right through his legs. But I don't know, that guy is bigger, stronger and fatter than anyone I've had to fight.
    But to keep with the thread, I doubt Goliath was a big fat F*ck. He probably had a tumor in his brain, that caused growth hormone to be constantly released making him huge. It happens now, and I'm sure it happened then. Goliath probably got to be huge, and got killed before his enlarged heart killed him. But who knows for sure.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/18/2012 1:10am

Style: Hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Israfel View Post
    after perusing the witty banter of omega i have simply leftened with no time to view other areas of this site and i am how violent are we talking i stab you with my fists until pee blood kidneys if you make me angry!? I assure you I kill many men and sometimes small animals with real art of hapkido see i assure work of is and understand respect see how are is if MY SON WERE threat then god himself will help pee blood beat until eyes are black about head and ****** okay definiton goliath.

WTF?

Smacks of constant teen quote if wrong. Laugh master haspkido chris experience give many accelerated battlefield combatives WORKS when state give visitation of son i teach him stab. YWCA soccer team teach many things. I leave for you to judge CAPTAIN CHRIST.

But maybe you should write book. 21,000 posts? Must be true master of post in mommy basement. CAPTAIN CHRIST ****** IS THE REAL BULLSHIT. SOMEONE GONNA **** YOUR WORLD UP AND MOMMY NOT BE THERE. EVEN YOUR NAME SMACK OF ****** AFTER TRON EXPLODE.

hapkido i learn is NO JOKE and you will ALL SEE THAT and I am cool with that. You see my skills do not suck and I will hang myself with rough bar and bar fighter rules say I must come back in two weeks for schedule vacation of medical bill. I HAMMER FIST MY BALLS AND GOUGE EYE UNTIL I AM SO SPATTERED WITH BLOOD I MUST BUY NEW SHOE.

jdogg33
    WTF???

Posted On:
    10/18/2012 2:21am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fine

god damn I forgot how awesome this **** use to be.

Posted On:
    10/18/2012 2:29am

Style: Aikido / FMA / Krotty

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Utterly Insane Bastard > Giant or Hogan

When life gives you lemons... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

"what's the best thing about aikido then?"
    "To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti

Posted On:
    10/18/2012 2:39am

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A classic battle of giants

Posted On:
    10/18/2012 2:48am

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    how freaking huge do you have to be to make the undertaker look small

Posted On:
    10/18/2012 5:56am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    True. That's why I'm happy to be Norman. Even against a relative few Scandinavians like my ancestors, the French were quite willing to surrender the north of their country. We only had to sail up the Seine and burn Paris a couple of times.

Naw...she says arabs look too much like jews. Even the ashkeNAZIs, she says.

Yep. Lots of over-six-foot 224-lbs. blue-eyed red-haired monobrows out there. (I would have done really well in a Nazi regime, and there would have been no "affirmative action" to limit my career choices. Sweet.)

^ You lost all credibility at the fourth word. As for Canada, that's where I work the door at club to finance my wilderness hiking trips. I'm sure your day is that much brighter for knowing that.

So...being of Abrahamic "dissent" (it's "descent", actually), have you ever been to your ancestral homeland of Iraq? You'd doubtless fit right in. Allahu-snackbar and all that.
    Really she said that? hmm...i'm pretty sure she just got hurt one day by one..she will get over it, though she will miss our large penises you know... Those "french Scandinavian" girls can't get enough of it. And no, i have never been to Iraq though i know it is a beautiful place, unlike the barren cold, dark and rainy place your rotten shark eating ancestors lived in. Oh and big fat hairy red haired wanna be vikings (but actually the product of rape) aren't beautiful, sorry, your girls are good looking (and submissive in bed), the guys are ugly, but no fear, it is rapidly changing as i see Scandinavian girls prefer Arabs and such to their own depressed, alcoholic, flat faced males.
    You got me with the Ashkenazi thing, really, you came up with that? I guess you have ample time whilst "working the Door" thinking of funny stuff. But hey you are working the door just to finance a cool hobby, so it is actually all good. I see you already had to reduce yourself to using the "Im a Nazi" and attacking my English..LOL.

Posted On:
    10/18/2012 11:53am

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    Really she said that? hmm...i'm pretty sure she just got hurt one day by one..she will get over it, though she will miss our large penises you know... Those "french Scandinavian" girls can't get enough of it.
    You didn't just waste a paragraph, just because you can't tell when someone's lying to you, did you? Of course I have no daughters. A couple of sons, though.

Oh, I know why "daughter" was your go-to assumption. Sorry if daughters are all you have. Societies in that part of the world don't much value them, do they? Well, you can take comfort in the common monobrow mythology that such a result is the mother's fault. Beats relying on fact (it actually is the father's input which determines gender). Even better, just present your daughter as sons. People will look at you, look at them, compare masculinity and conclude, "yep, they're sons".

And no, i have never been to Iraq
    What do they call people originally from Ur? Urines?

big fat hairy red haired wanna be vikings (but actually the product of rape)
    Historical ignorance? From you? Allow me a moment to contain my surprise. Norse who were desperate enough might take some little-brown-mouse as a toy, but the result would be little-brown-mouse offspring. Like yourself, perhaps. For better results, they found pure Frankish brides (there were still some back then, of good Germanic stock), or brought brides from home. In either case, you'd have fully-human name-descendents, rather than darkies. The wonders of selective breeding.

sorry, your girls are good looking (and submissive in bed)
    There you go, misunderstanding usage once again. To answer what you're really asking, yes, they could submit you at will, likely using nothing more than a thumb.

i see Scandinavian girls prefer Arabs
    They need to practise their strap-on skills on someone. Your arab brethren are just the thing: small and nervous.

and such to their own...flat faced males.
    So you can't tell the difference between Nordic and East-Asian features? Another big surprise. Just because both groups don't have mastodon-schnozzes...but it's all good. East Asians are a clean non-hairy race.

I see you already had to reduce yourself to using the "Im a Nazi" and attacking my English..LOL.
    You don't deserve the honour of "Nazi" as a title. Meanwhile, when it comes to demeaning your 'English', you're remarkably self-sufficient. Congratulations on being good at something.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/18/2012 12:10pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdogg33 View Post
    WTF???
    Go look at your post history and think about the irony of your quote.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/18/2012 12:15pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The best part? Ezerb was banned for his bigotry and all it takes is a little trolling to make it come out full force.

I see you already had to reduce yourself to using the "Im a Nazi" and attacking my English..LOL.
    That was actually semantics based word play. It is less about "ha ha your English sucks" and more about your "dissent" at his trolling and your rapid "descent" back into your old racist trolling.