Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 8:05pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Jeet Kun Do

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Emf = prepare for bull

ok I have some backround in biology electrical engineering
    and a lot of experience in BS University.

EM fields also known as Beta Radiation also known as Electromagnetism.

Some say cell phones give you cancer, others say that the change in EM structure of the planet due to satellites and the solar flares every 11 years causes animals and people to go crazy.

Im a pragmatic disbeliever. Ions in your body may have an effect on how long you live. But I believe in the more holistic if you do **** thats bad for you bad **** happens for your body. Its like a selfish golden rule.

It comes down to culture medicinal structure and prevailing ideologies of the time. Sugar Bad Whole Wheat Good Saturated Bad Pure Water Good.

Its hard to say who is doing what in those double blind studies. Hell most of the people I know have been in toxic enviroments in one way or another. The Bentonite Cure - Cleanse Yourself Internally With Liquid Clay.

Now this is kinda cool and kinda kooky basically you eat this nothing but this green crud and it sucks out free radicals and toxins in your body, You need to take vitamins and lots of water plus 5 daily enemas to make sure your bowels don't seize up and become necrotic (dead bowels).

I read this and go omg this could fix me. I live in and near Detroit my body must be full of heavy metals and toxins.

Well what do you think is going to happen to the ionic equilibrium in my body when I spend 70 bucks on this stuff.

What is going to happen when I start working at a recycling center or a mill and I absorb the tiniest amount mercury or flouride or metallic sodium.

BAM SYSTEM SHOCK AMBULANCE ER $10000 later with no insurance.

The thing is be really careful with your body. You only get one and the replacement parts are on wicked long backorder list.

I don't smoke not even a little.
    I don't drink because it mixes with my psymeds and I become a jackass.
    Im cleaning out my shithole of an apartment because I have woken up and everything is over the floor.

Don't get into fights
    Go with the alcoholic's prayer.

God (put Allah, Yahweh, or Buddha here if you feel offended) give me the strength to change the things I can the patience to accept the things I can't and THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.

END of Homily.

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 3:29am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What the **** are you on about and why the **** you think you can give me advice on how to live my life.
    This space is for crazy people who HAVE a conspiracy and for us educated people to come in here and slap them down.
    You can't be all coming up in here and saying HEY I know a Glacier sunk the Titanic we ALL know that ****. No one is saying other wise. Same **** with this EMF crap no one on this board is all like hey better use blue tooth so you don't get brain cancer.
    **** you get more deep heat radiation from wearing a night cap then you do from a cell phone.
    Also you must be failing your classes badly. EM Field or EMF just stands for electromagnetic Field =/= beta radiation.
    Stop trying to sounds smart your a dip ****.
    Take your hippy ionic equilibrium bullshit up on out of here.
    signed
    Someone with a BSEE degree

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 4:00am

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	em-spectrum.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	13829
    Just to make things more clear.
    All the above stuff produces an EM Field
    The stuff to the right aka Ionizing radiation does kick out Alpha and Beta Particles
    The stuff to the left is does not contain enough energy to ionize atoms or molecules; thus, it cannot break chemical bonds or (according to current conventional studies) directly cause DNA damage thus cannot cause cancer.
    Basically saying what you said but without all the bullshit and being well accurate and right.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 6:18am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunotheBig View Post
    I read this and go omg this could fix me. I live in and near Detroit my body must be full of heavy metals and toxins.
    This explains a lot. Toxins cause all sorts of things. This may help you.

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 1:39pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Jeet Kun Do

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was going into the chackra bit you guys. EMF is Beta Radiation sorry I was posting three thoughts at the same time. I was leading into the chackra people. Some people I was included in this group until later in my life I got wiser and actually started to read about this thing. There are people out there that think condoms spermacides give them dick cancer. The point was take care of your body. This point is stop grandstanding and insulting people you don't know.

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 1:46pm

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was going into the chackra bit you guys. EMF is Beta Radiation sorry I was posting three thoughts at the same time. I was leading into the chackra people. Some people I was included in this group until later in my life I got wiser and actually started to read about this thing. There are people out there that think condoms spermacides give them dick cancer. The point was take care of your body. This point is stop grandstanding and insulting people you don't know.
    Maybe you should try posting one complete and thought out, thought for once.
    As far as Chackra you don't need the conspiracy forum you need the I live in fantasy world Forum you will find that over at Martial Arts Planet.
    EMF =/= Beta Radiation
    Beta Radiation is a TYPE of EMF caused by ionized radiation. Such as UV rays and Beta Radiation can give your dick cancer.
    Cell Phones do not radiate Beta Radiation but DO have an EM Field they will not give you cancer.
    Saying Take Care of yourself to a community who are physically active and includes a section on health in fitness is silly and obnoxious.
    We don't need you to tell us HOW TO LIVE.
    and
    **** OFF

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 1:46pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    EMF is Beta Radiation.
    No no no NO!

Did you even look at that chart?

Beta radiation is a TYPE of EMF. Not all EMF are Beta radiation.

Did your parents have any children that lived?

Posted On:
    10/14/2012 9:08am

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let's just all agree that texting kills and go beat a texter to death. Then we don't need to worry about that deadly stream of EMF's dripping out of our phones and filling our pockets with deadly EMF's.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    10/14/2012 9:54am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    Let's just all agree that texting kills and go beat a texter to death.
    Distracted driving (specifically, texting) kills. With your plan, only the texter would be at risk; I like it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/14/2012 2:45pm

Style: Shorin Ryu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think this thread has given me dick cancer. :(
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast