Page 1 of 4 1234 Last
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    240
    -4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Beware, Smackjack is a Psych MAJOR

    What ninjas do exist!?



    Ok after reading this thread and being a psych major before I was a finance-law major and learning between the lines I've discovered a few things:

    You fucks have no appreciation for innovation in any art but your own.

    This guy obviously has the intention of redeeming his art

    They are sparring, which "means" they are fighting to some degree. Which also means we'll be seeking more of this as the intention of the site. You capitalist pig fucks(pointing to you iff and other moderators since you're the leading socialist journalist on this bullshit of an ip address) can't accept change. Maybe his philosophy sucks? But how many philosophers have sucked ass massive whale dick before producing change? All of them, it's called trial and error baby. Reinvent it the way you want but it won't change and we're still here.

    What if aikido did 100% on daily basis and sent out thousands of YouTube videos, as well as nut kicking wing chun artist, krav maga bitches, and Jkd blowjob love fags? They would re-route the thought patterns of self defense, so what the grand masters had this in mind when creating the art? We should still seek the effectiveness of this particular art. And so what if the past teachers have failed doing so? That does not mean there is no room for innovation. Even in mma. Rules are subjected. As little as it seems.
    Last edited by Smackjack; 10/10/2012 6:47pm at .

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    545
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smackjack View Post
    What ninjas do exist!?



    Ok after reading this thread and being a psych major before I was a finance-law major and learning between the lines I've discovered a few things:

    You fucks have no appreciation for innovation in any art but your own.

    This guy obviously has the intention of redeeming his art

    They are sparring, which "means" they are fighting to some degree. Which also means we'll be seeking more of this as the intention of the site. You capitalist pig fucks(pointing to you iff and other moderators since you're the leading socialist journalist on this bullshit of an ip address) can't accept change. Maybe his philosophy sucks? But how many philosophers have sucked ass massive whale dick before producing change? All of them, it's called trial and error baby. Reinvent it the way you want but it won't change and we're still here.

    What if aikido did 100% on daily basis and sent out thousands of YouTube videos, as well as nut kicking wing chun artist, krav maga bitches, and Jkd blowjob love fags? They would re-route the thought patterns of self defense, so what the grand masters had this in mind when creating the art? We should still seek the effectiveness of this particular art. And so what if the past teachers have failed doing so? That does not mean there is no room for innovation. Even in mma. Rules are subjected. As little as it seems.
    Don't you mean subjective?

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    240
    -2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BJMills View Post
    Don't you mean subjective?
    Yes sir. You win. I can only type with one hand,the other is broken. 4th metacarpal.

    P.s.: I forget I have to tell my bro at apple that predictive text on iPads are ****.

  4. #4
    Mr. Machette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,237
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smackjack View Post
    What ninjas do exist!?

    And apparently have strange taste...



    Quote Originally Posted by Smackjack View Post
    I can only type with one hand,the other is broken. 4th metacarpal.
    Ouch!

    You do that punching bitches in Hollywood?

  5. #5
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,445
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BJMills View Post
    Don't you mean subjective?
    He's a psych major Freudian slip.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    240
    -3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    And apparently have strange taste...



    No but thanks for giving me a new design for my halloween "gogo-girl" design.


    Ouch!

    You do that punching bitches in Hollywood?
    No but thanks for giving me a new image for my halloween "gogo-girl" design. Is that your wife? Can I hire her? 200-300 bucks an hour is my going rate.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    240
    -4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    He's a psych major Freudian slip.
    No, and Im glad you came out of the wood-works to speculate and chop up my posts to fill your inner ego. No real intention. I just love a good argument, triangulate that any way you want.

  8. #8
    Mr. Machette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,237
    7
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smackjack View Post
    No but thanks for giving me a new image for my halloween "gogo-girl" design. Is that your wife? Can I hire her? 200-300 bucks an hour is my going rate.
    That's the best you've got? "ur wiff, har har"

    Fucking pathetic.

    I'll pay you $300 an hour to wrap a plastic bag around your head. How's that?

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    545
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smackjack View Post
    No but thanks for giving me a new image for my halloween "gogo-girl" design. Is that your wife? Can I hire her? 200-300 bucks an hour is my going rate.
    If you're willing to pay $300 and hour for that you're living in the wrong god damned city.

  10. #10
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,445
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smackjack View Post
    No, and Im glad you came out of the wood-works to speculate and chop up my posts to fill your inner ego. No real intention. I just love a good argument, triangulate that any way you want.
    Where was your post chopped up? Oh wow, now projection.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO