Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 891011 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 3:26pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shaneo View Post
    I didn't say i support him he knows the truth maybe in his mind it was true ? There's a old say'ing don't let the truth get in way of a good story
    You're getting enough **** from people here that I might as well just be nice to you for this post.

There is a LOT more evidence that Dux is lying than there is that he's telling the truth. You can look him up on this sites search engine and find numerous threads about the subject.

All the SOLID proof points towards Dux simply being a man with a very fertile imagination.

I personally can't fault him for that part. He's built a folk legend around himself and a real place in popular culture. That's pretty awesome. I'm pretty sure that I'm not alone here in being a huge fan of the movie Bloodsport on a cult level.

The thing I can fault him for is trying to pass off his fantasies as reality for profit at the expense of people who believe his lies. Like a salesman selling snake oil to AIDS patients. He teaches nonsense at beyond a premium price and for the right amount of money, you too can join his merry crew of MA hucksters!

If all you wan't is a black belt, a piece of paper and the moral support of other charlatans than that's ok. Dux is your man. He'll hook you up!

If you wan't to learn actual competitive sport fighting or effective self defense you are better off elswhere.

This sight is here to establish the difference for the discerning customer. Comsumer advocacy plain and simple. A couple of the forums are free areas where people can crack wise, but that is just extraneous fun.

If you get all hot and bothered by the idea of someone challenging Dux's legacy then you are one of the poeple he's taking advantage of.

Free your mind bro!
    Last edited by Mr. Machette; 10/12/2012 3:49pm at . Reason: Fired from the typing pool..

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 3:29pm

Style: Holiday Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I liked Dux better when he was Van Damme.
    Last edited by Cake of Doom; 10/12/2012 3:30pm at . Reason: fat cheeto fingers

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 3:37pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cake of Doom View Post
    I liked Dux better when he was Van Damme.
    I'll bet Frank Dux shares your sentiment.

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 5:25pm

Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Magpie McGee View Post
    I am not good at sarcasm.
    Less is more

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 5:30pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    Less is more
    SHiiiiittttttt.
    I can show you THREADS where "less" has led to gong saus. Heck we had one just happen this week.

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 7:30pm

hall of famestaff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://hockscombatforum.com/index.ph...a8aa1d190fa11e

Is useful background when discussing Frank Dux. Its one of the few times Frank has had to deal with a skeptical audience for his claims and he ducked out pretty fast once he saw that people weren't taking his words as gospel.

My understanding is that "Put Up Your Dux" was a "documentary" put together by some of Frank's students to "support" his claims.

Now Frank has claimed that his military records have been falsified but that's questionable because he's claimed various decorations including the DSC which don't show up on FOIA requests and the problem is that the US military does not have secret decorations. They may shift the location of the deed, or not award a medal, but even the guys from SOG who fought in Laos and Cambordia have since collected their awards and Frankies have not "shown up" officially about 30 years after he was in the Marines.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 8:05pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh ok then you are right just be cause i don't write so well that make me dumb right wrong I'm actually a lecturer for the department of education in australia not just a common idiot mate.I have spent time in government institutions, you are so bright with dotting the I's and crossing the t's i'm sure you can work that out. i suppose my grand father being in the polish resistance in ww2 ,that he never taught us what works in combat,you do the math mate i also have mate that is in the forces here in Australia,and served in actual combat and your self
    Produce a video or it didn't happen.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 8:09pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Browning View Post
    http://hockscombatforum.com/index.ph...a8aa1d190fa11e

Is useful background when discussing Frank Dux. Its one of the few times Frank has had to deal with a skeptical audience for his claims and he ducked out pretty fast once he saw that people weren't taking his words as gospel.

My understanding is that "Put Up Your Dux" was a "documentary" put together by some of Frank's students to "support" his claims.

Now Frank has claimed that his military records have been falsified but that's questionable because he's claimed various decorations including the DSC which don't show up on FOIA requests and the problem is that the US military does not have secret decorations. They may shift the location of the deed, or not award a medal, but even the guys from SOG who fought in Laos and Cambordia have since collected their awards and Frankies have not "shown up" officially about 30 years after he was in the Marines.
    Really? Not saying that can't happen, but really? He's so sooper skret that they have went back and falsified his record? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 8:10pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i suppose my grand father being in the polish resistance in ww2 ,that he never taught us what works in combat,you do the math mate i also have mate that is in the forces here in Australia,and served in actual combat and your self
    So you where taught how to shoot people? Cause you know that is how it works in actual combat.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 8:16pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    So you where taught how to shoot people? Cause you know that is how it works in actual combat.
    No, his mate and his polish grandfather were trained to shoot people. He knows dick about dick.
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 891011 ... LastLast