Quote Originally Posted by shaneo View Post
    and your credibility is
    Turned all the way up to 11!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 7:24am

Style: tai chi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh ok then you are right just be cause i don't write so well that make me dumb right wrong I'm actually a lecturer for the department of education in australia not just a common idiot mate.I have spent time in government institutions, you are so bright with dotting the I's and crossing the t's i'm sure you can work that out. i suppose my grand father being in the polish resistance in ww2 ,that he never taught us what works in combat,you do the math mate i also have mate that is in the forces here in Australia,and served in actual combat and your self

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 7:26am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    11 what

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 7:26am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    who knows with all the stuff out there maybe its true only he knows. some of the comments on this site i m just wondering if you guys really know what your talking about you say you do reattach is that you try the new systems or you just discredit people that expose the traditional arts as not practical in real world violence or have you guys had a real street fight or studied how humans interact naturally tai chi has moves like holloway and clugston or 52 block not as traditional arts that is a rigid system you use any thing you can or may be you strike block kick high ihad a guy in a park try and throw me using some j j move and went what the f not functional elbows knees head butt destroy the human body violence is not sport or not for trophies does not matter what you train in if you can't spend hours training by your self you have no chance at all i don't train for sport itrain to survive in a violent attack who really cares if its not technically correct use what you can even if its off the cuff maybe someone should expose the money making dojos all styles are the same have aloof at them all and judge for yourself and one your mind isn't that what it is about letting the ego go not what coulor belt you have
    If the only reason you are training is to be able to defend yourself against a violent attack why do you not just buy a gun and save your self some time and money?

Or practice running faster?

If somebody is presenting facts to help them obtain money then it is not discrediting them to ask for verification and if they refuse then call their facts into question especially if they are of the fairy tale variety.

i suppose my grand father being in the polish resistance in ww2 ,that he never taught us what works in combat,f
    My grandfather was in the RAF during WW2 do you think I can fly a Spitfire?
    Last edited by PDA; 10/12/2012 7:29am at .
    King without a crown

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 7:28am

Style: bjj/judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and your credibility is
    Oh fucktards. You never cease to amaze me. Let me explain about science and facts.

The way the world works is that if you make a claim(of anything, not necessarily martial arts) then the burden of proof is on you. Its not on people who don't believe you. Here's another example:

I can claim that in my city the laws of gravity are no longer applying. Someone else can post and say that I'm full of ****. Now if I could produce pictures of my dog floating around, pancakes not coming down when I flip them, and me plowing your girlfriend anti gravity style, then you could possibly take what I say as truth. If I tell you that in addition to the event causing the loss of gravity, it also rendered all cameras inoperative, and also gave everyone but me amnesia, then you'd hopefully find what I have stated suspect. You don't need credibility to disbelieve the statement that gravity has ceased to exist in Massachusetts.

This is basically what Dux has done his entire "career" Any independent source attempting to verify his claims cannot find proof of the veracity of his information, and anyone who's ever supported Dux's claims has been in his employ or stands to directly gain from the misinformation.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 7:31am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and this site has a point system typical

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 7:31am

Style: FMA/MMA/HEMA noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh ok then you are right just be cause i don't write so well that make me dumb right wrong I'm actually a lecturer for the department of education in australia not just a common idiot mate.
    Really?

REALLY?

Edit: Actually, please enlighten us.

What subject do you teach?

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 7:46am

Style: Aikido / FMA / Krotty

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Actually, please enlighten us.

What subject do you teach?

When life gives you lemons... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

"what's the best thing about aikido then?"
    "To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 7:46am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh ok then you are right just be cause i don't write so well that make me dumb right wrong I'm actually a lecturer for the department of education in australia not just a common idiot mate.I have spent time in government institutions, you are so bright with dotting the I's and crossing the t's i'm sure you can work that out. i suppose my grand father being in the polish resistance in ww2 ,that he never taught us what works in combat,you do the math mate i also have mate that is in the forces here in Australia,and served in actual combat and your self
    Did you actually read any of the **** you typed before you hit the Post Quick Reply button? I didn’t mention the fact that you are dumb, you pointed that out. There is a significant difference between lecturing and being able to type. It is obvious that you are not a ‘common’ idiot. You may be a bit misguided, but I never used the word ‘idiot’.

Whatever NOOB credibility you may have started out with is greatly diminished by your communication skills and your implied support of a known (proven by the way) fraudster, Frank Dux. Not taking anything away from your grandfather or mate, their service, or knowledge of combat; if they post here, I would take it a bit more serious heresy being what it is.

As for my combat, well I train regularly, get into about five or six significant scraps in any given year (most recently on 09/29/2012), and although deployed on numerous peace-keeping missions, never saw actual force-on-force combat.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 7:47am

Style: Holiday Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Somebody rep Ignorami for me.
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast