Posted On:
    10/11/2012 9:52am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by samsun View Post
    What's scary stuff ?
    The potential for Frank Dux to establish or re-establish any degree of credibility.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/11/2012 12:01pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    I'm pretty interested in seeing this if you're amenable.
    Certainly. I am only in Essex so if you PM me your address ill post it at the weekend.
    King without a crown

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    10/11/2012 12:44pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by samsun View Post
    For anyone who's interested, just found the movie on the HMV UK website for 9 pounds plus ship.
    Obviously located in the comedy section.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 6:06am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The film makers didnt seam to be too interested in the truth behind anything. They touched on a couple of areas for example the script writer (Sheldon Lettich) of Bloodsport was talking about how he got Dux to work on the choreography for some other movies but he started to act and speak to people as though he had actually been there. He concluded by saying that in the end he and everybody else on set got tired of his bullshit and nobody wanted to work with him so he got fired.

But there was another scene where Dux stated that he showed the script writer videos of him fighting in the Kumite when they where making Bloodsport however they did not show the script writer confirming or denying this or even mentioning it.

Most of the other stuff was taken off youtube apart from the interviews with "eye witnesses".

Id be interested to see if the film makers would be willing to answer some questions about the movie for example:

1)Where any of the people they interviewed actors?
    2)Who set up the interviews and how did they come about?
    3)Where any of the people participating in the demonstrations with LEO and Armed forces operatives actors?
    4)Who organized the demonstrations?
    5)Do you have any more footage of the interview with Franks mother and would you be willing to share it or comment on the contents?

I sent the producers an email asking some of the above questions.
    Last edited by PDA; 10/12/2012 6:15am at . Reason: update
    King without a crown

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 6:38am

Style: tai chi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    who knows with all the stuff out there maybe its true only he knows. some of the comments on this site i m just wondering if you guys really know what your talking about you say you do reattach is that you try the new systems or you just discredit people that expose the traditional arts as not practical in real world violence or have you guys had a real street fight or studied how humans interact naturally tai chi has moves like holloway and clugston or 52 block not as traditional arts that is a rigid system you use any thing you can or may be you strike block kick high ihad a guy in a park try and throw me using some j j move and went what the f not functional elbows knees head butt destroy the human body violence is not sport or not for trophies does not matter what you train in if you can't spend hours training by your self you have no chance at all i don't train for sport itrain to survive in a violent attack who really cares if its not technically correct use what you can even if its off the cuff maybe someone should expose the money making dojos all styles are the same have aloof at them all and judge for yourself and one your mind isn't that what it is about letting the ego go not what coulor belt you have

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 6:45am

Style: Holiday Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shaneo View Post
    who knows with all the stuff out there maybe its true only he knows. some of the comments on this site i m just wondering if you guys really know what your talking about you say you do reattach is that you try the new systems or you just discredit people that expose the traditional arts as not practical in real world violence or have you guys had a real street fight or studied how humans interact naturally tai chi has moves like holloway and clugston or 52 block not as traditional arts that is a rigid system you use any thing you can or may be you strike block kick high ihad a guy in a park try and throw me using some j j move and went what the f not functional elbows knees head butt destroy the human body violence is not sport or not for trophies does not matter what you train in if you can't spend hours training by your self you have no chance at all i don't train for sport itrain to survive in a violent attack who really cares if its not technically correct use what you can even if its off the cuff maybe someone should expose the money making dojos all styles are the same have aloof at them all and judge for yourself and one your mind isn't that what it is about letting the ego go not what coulor belt you have
    I put this post into google translate and it turns out that you're talking bollocks.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 6:52am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shaneo View Post
    Coherent sentences, paragraphs, punctuation, and capitalization, please. The majority of members here don't give two shits about belts or trophies. We discuss martial arts, self-defense, and out people who make incredible claims without a factual basis.

You said "maybe its true only he knows"; there is a percentage of truth in every lie. Mr. Dux has been given numerous opportunities to put up or shut up; he always goes back to his 'Classified Top-Secret' bullshit.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 7:08am

Style: tai chi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and your credibility is
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast