Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/07/2012 9:44pm

Style: Humbleness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    He might, if he drinks his own piss...
    What if it only works on the realz brazilianz karate?

Posted On:
    11/08/2012 12:38pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RurikGreenwulf View Post
    What if it only works on the realz brazilianz karate?
    Well obviously, if it's Uruguayan Karate, it'll only work if he drinks everyone else's piss. Hence the country's name.

Posted On:
    11/08/2012 12:46pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well obviously, if it's Uruguayan Karate, it'll only work if he drinks everyone else's piss. Hence the country's name.
    No no no, it has to be Rat Piss in this case

I'm Svelte!

Posted On:
    11/08/2012 1:20pm

supporting member
     Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Melon Blood
    Watch my post count die

Posted On:
    11/09/2012 8:57pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OH NOES JOKES ABOUT MY COUNTRYZ!!!!1!!!

Well update 12)

We got offered a municipal place to practice (WE DONT HAVE ANYONE WHO KNOWS KUDO YET)

We got invited to the seminars in brazil and argentina (WE MUST SAVE MONEY TO ATTEND)

Posted On:
    11/09/2012 11:32pm

Style: being less stupid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Re: Online Quest to Bring a MA to a nation

Why do you want to learn Kudo Daido Juku so bad? It seems like you hope this will be the art you master in 2 months time, so lets get my hopes up and jump into this ****!! You say you suck at KK, and I'm not saying you don't, but did you ever stop to ask your instructor what he thought of your progress?

Why not just supplement some Judo or BJJ with your KK? Maybe throw some boxing in the mix later down the road so you can get used to punching at the face as you should already have enough kicking practice, IMO, from KK. As much time as you spend on here posting silly pictures, I know you can use the internet well enough to find what you want.

Didn't you say that you are in college now? Does your school not have any clubs you could practice with? Also, don't you have some fucking homework to do, maybe study for that next test? Just saying, KDJ ain't gonna pay the bills. You don't want to let too much time slip away while you **** off, life only gets harder.
    Start a training log!

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.

Posted On:
    11/10/2012 6:11am

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    Why do you want to learn Kudo Daido Juku so bad? It seems like you hope this will be the art you master in 2 months time, so lets get my hopes up and jump into this ****!! You say you suck at KK, and I'm not saying you don't, but did you ever stop to ask your instructor what he thought of your progress?

Why not just supplement some Judo or BJJ with your KK? Maybe throw some boxing in the mix later down the road so you can get used to punching at the face as you should already have enough kicking practice, IMO, from KK. As much time as you spend on here posting silly pictures, I know you can use the internet well enough to find what you want.

Didn't you say that you are in college now? Does your school not have any clubs you could practice with? Also, don't you have some fucking homework to do, maybe study for that next test? Just saying, KDJ ain't gonna pay the bills. You don't want to let too much time slip away while you **** off, life only gets harder.
    Hush you, I rather him bring up Kudo in every fucking thread instead of his country.

On that note how are you going to buy them Space Helmets and Gloves?

Posted On:
    11/10/2012 10:11am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post

Man thanks for your concerns

I will try to explain it simple as my english is not the best

1. Yes I know, I'm planning on crostraining in Kyokushin, Muay Thai (both of wich I have already trained KK a year and MT a month but now I can freely go to any of those gyms)
    and soon to start Judo

2. It will take me years of Both Judo and striking to be at a minimum of skill, Kudo is a long and hard way but I believe I can do it.

3. Yes I'm in College and Working (Call center stressful **** so I need to train) right now I think I can balance 3 or 4 times a week of training, I got 40 out of 45 in my last test (Intro to Economics) so now I must concentrate on another couple of subjects

4. I believe Kudo is the best martial art
    Why? The hard training and Spirt of Kyokushin karate, the interest in new techniques that can be applied in a open ruleset, the combination of tradition with the modern MMA
    And the safety of the space helmets rounded with the nice Gi throws of Judo
    I believe is the evolution of MA

To summarize, Yes Its gonna took me years to get some skill in Striking and Judo but I will balance it with the rest of my life (3 or 4 times a week is not that much me thinks) after I get that skill in Judo and Strking I can start attending Kudo seminars in Brazil and someday hopefully get people with better skills sets to also start learning Kudo from the people in other countries (go to some seminars in their lands, then they could come to some seminars in my country if we get a lot of people interested)

Basically: More people interested in Kudo, we can get the instructors from other countries to do some seminars here

Posted On:
    11/16/2012 5:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    No no no, it has to be Rat Piss in this case
    YET we are drinking far more pure water than you do

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/en...ater-pollution

But you are welcome to make jokes about how we are poor

ON the space helmets they can be easily bought in Argentina and Brazil so no problem

Posted On:
    11/16/2012 6:21pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RurikGreenwulf View Post
    YET we are drinking far more pure water than you do

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/en...ater-pollution

But you are welcome to make jokes about how we are poor

ON the space helmets they can be easily bought in Argentina and Brazil so no problem
    Isn't this pretty much what we told you to do with the headgear?

Also I can afford this thing we call a filter it makes my water nice and pure.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 67 LastLast