223955 Bullies, 4525 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 63
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. tahsin02 is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    9

    Posted On:
    10/11/2012 9:56am

    Bullshido Newbie
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In my country, Bangladesh, Martial arts are there but its very unpopular. The boxing federation in my country has maybe 100 members given that our population is about 140 million. If only there was some way to make it more popular, through movies perhaps? So people would be interested and demand for instructors increase?
  2. RurikGreenwulf is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ROU
    Posts
    1,239

    Posted On:
    10/11/2012 11:13am


     Style: Humbleness

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    They got beaches:


    BBQ:


    and Babes:



    Rurik, are you just yanking our chain with this "Uruguay is a backwater" stuff? ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    Yes, hot girls always help. Good food and other perks help too.


    ;)






    Just a few hundred meters from here I spent a lot of time in my childhood
    but I recommend you more Punta del este of course

    http://travel.nytimes.com/travel/gui.../overview.html

    "A weekend in the Hamptons of South America for under $500. "
    The hamptons? yo man whatz up no hood here man YEAHZ
  3. erezb is offline
    erezb's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,267

    Posted On:
    10/11/2012 11:38am


     Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tahsin02 View Post
    In my country, Bangladesh, Martial arts are there but its very unpopular. The boxing federation in my country has maybe 100 members given that our population is about 140 million. If only there was some way to make it more popular, through movies perhaps? So people would be interested and demand for instructors increase?
    Can't you find a place with this old Indian wrestling? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malla-yuddha

  4. RurikGreenwulf is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ROU
    Posts
    1,239

    Posted On:
    10/11/2012 6:33pm


     Style: Humbleness

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    GOOD NEWS

    I got contacted by the Argentinian Kudo Org and they are going to be nearby and could do a seminar in Uruguay

    NOW HOW THE BLOODY HELLS I tell the people at my dojo that "I" the lowly blue belt who letft them for a couple of months to secretly do MT organized a seminar
    Also I think the KK here are the TRADITIONAL KIND

    FUCKING HELP ME
  5. RurikGreenwulf is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ROU
    Posts
    1,239

    Posted On:
    10/11/2012 7:11pm


     Style: Humbleness

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What the **** im gonna do
  6. Mr. Machette is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,673

    Posted On:
    10/11/2012 7:18pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RurikGreenwulf View Post
    What the **** im gonna do
    Brother;

    Man up. Tell your KK freinds and associates about your new connections and renewed interest in Karate. Introduce your teachers to your new Kudo friends.

    Do not be afraid. You should be proud of the connections you have made. Blue belt or no belt.

    That is what a man does. He makes things happen in this world. You are doing a manly thing. You are doing a good thing, creating ties between schools and expanding the MA scene in your area. That is both learning and groth in your art. Isn't that why we do this stuff?

    Never be ashamed of that, even if your school takes it the wrong way.

    Go forth with your head held high!
  7. slamdunc is online now
    slamdunc's Avatar

    Extraordinarily Ordinary

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,163

    Posted On:
    10/11/2012 7:21pm

    supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Never be ashamed of that, even if your school takes it the wrong way.

    Go forth with your head held high!
    Exactly--Be a pioneer, you have the vision now all you have to do is forge ahead. If you approach this in a positive way, you will have a following.

  8. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    5,017

    Posted On:
    10/11/2012 7:39pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I say leave your Rats and Dirt and just move to a place that has what you want
  9. slamdunc is online now
    slamdunc's Avatar

    Extraordinarily Ordinary

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,163

    Posted On:
    10/11/2012 8:14pm

    supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    I say leave your Rats and Dirt and just move to a place that has what you want
    If it weren't for the economic offset, I think I could learn to love to Rurik's little paradise. It does, after all, have the Three 'B's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Beaches:


    BBQ:


    Babes:
    I would rather be in a tropical paradise and travel for training if the martial art I was looking for wasn't at home.

  10. RurikGreenwulf is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ROU
    Posts
    1,239

    Posted On:
    10/11/2012 8:18pm


     Style: Humbleness

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Brother;

    Man up. Tell your KK freinds and associates about your new connections and renewed interest in Karate. Introduce your teachers to your new Kudo friends.

    Do not be afraid. You should be proud of the connections you have made. Blue belt or no belt.

    That is what a man does. He makes things happen in this world. You are doing a manly thing. You are doing a good thing, creating ties between schools and expanding the MA scene in your area. That is both learning and groth in your art. Isn't that why we do this stuff?

    Never be ashamed of that, even if your school takes it the wrong way.

    Go forth with your head held high!



    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    Exactly--Be a pioneer, you have the vision now all you have to do is forge ahead. If you approach this in a positive way, you will have a following.

    Thanks to both of you! I really apreciate your advice
    I'm glad I didn't rage quite bullshido!

    I have already answered the Kudo org and told them I can put them in touch with Kyokushin and Muay Thai instructors of Uruguay
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.