Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/10/2012 10:09am

Style: Traditional Mix

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Miller obviously has early onset of dementia and will likely be diagnosed with Parkison's disease. Way too many shots to the head and his nervous system is overloaded.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/10/2012 9:40pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Am I the only one who never thought Miller was a "great MMA personality"? Every time I've seen or heard him on TV, the radio, etc., I got the feeling he was trying WAY to hard to be "Mayhem Miller, the Kerr-Ray-Zay Whacky Funny Guy!" whereas with MMA personalites like Bas Rutten, Don Frye, and, yes, credit where it's due, Nick Diaz, it seemed to be a case of "What you see is what you get".

This is also why I think Michael Bisping is a better MMA heel than Chael Sonnen.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/11/2012 4:29pm

Style: Muay Thai, Boxing, nogiJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I actually like Miller, but I can see how he would rub people the wrong way. This, along with the church thing, gives me the impression hes really going through some **** right now. If thats the case, I hope he makes it out okay.

Posted On:
    10/11/2012 10:53pm

Style: BJJ, Judo, SAMBO

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hate what Miller is doing right now. I liked him from the GSP fight. The whole UFC debacle was just sad. I was hoping for so much more than what we got from him. The guy has legitimate skills and I thought when he was just being a little goofy that he was funny and engaging and just really dug pro wrestling. Now I just a lot of potential that is being wasted. I hope he can get past all this nonsense and get back to seriously training and hopefully get his career back on track. As for Helwani, I think he handled it well. I am no fan of his whatsoever but he didn't deserve that.

Posted On:
    10/11/2012 11:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did Mayhem get into the bath salts?? I think someone needs to parachute his downward spiral before he crashes and burns. Or maybe he was just purposely being an ass, either way that was some strange ****.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 5:45am

Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think calling him out on it on the air was a mistake. If he could take a short break after Mayhem was gone, he could have done it while he still was there. Also, not talking to him before the show was... I don't know. If you're not extremely busy you talk to the guy you're about to interview a couple of minutes before going on air.

I was actually a little impressed with Mayhem staying in character like that.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12