Our Sponsors:

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/10/2012 4:07am

Style: Hapkido

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First off I read the link. I'm cool with that. Anyone can tell me I suck until they meet me. Even then they can still tell me I suck.

The skills I have do not suck. You can tell me all day long that they do, and that doesn't mean **** till you can show me otherwise. I used to hang around rough bars until my son was born, and there are a few patrons, if they ever were to come near me again, that would also tell you that I do not suck. I can protect myself quite well against a bar fighter, and I have put every one of them down who tried. I mind my own business, but sometimes trouble finds you regardless.

When you hang out at a place, that the rules are if you punch someone in the face, you can't come back for two weeks, you get a little exposure, if you are willing to stand up for yourself. I am not a crybaby, and if motherfuckers have to call me names, fine. I'll see if I can learn something here.
    Maybe I'll even schedule a vacation for a meet. I want to see how tough the guys with 20,000 posts really are. Do I get to fight them without gloves or rules? I can do without gouging eyes and crushing balls. Most of my best techs are barred in MMA. If they are too slow, do I get in trouble, or have to pay medical bills for a broken wrist? Can I wrench their arm out of the shoulder, then choke them with their own arm? Can I kick knees and hammer fist kidneys, till they piss blood? Can I push or pull or strike their nose away from their head until I'm so splattered with blood, I have to buy a new pair of shoes, or do we fight barefoot, so I only need to bring a few sets of shirts and sweats.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    10/10/2012 5:06am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i refuse to believe someone who takes such offense by a fairly obviously joking post would hang out in an anyway "rough" bar.
    TBH, if you're going to threaten omega, you may like to do a little research on the guy. oh and welcome to bullshido.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    10/10/2012 9:24am

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdogg33 View Post
    With over 21,000 posts, maybe you should write a book. Maybe you should also get a life and a job. Do you live in your Mommy's basement?
    Life, job, basement, yeah....you'll learn better insults if you stick around.

I learned from my parents, and through martial arts to treat people with respect, even if I don't like what they have to say.
    But look at how you're acting. He said something you didn't like and you went downhill.

I'll see if I can learn something here.
    Then begin by lurking more, and posting less.

I want to see how tough the guys with 20,000 posts really are.
    You really don't. There is no value in taunting Omega, only pain.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    10/10/2012 10:30am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lay off the n00b, guys. He may be saying some dumb things, but let's stop chumming the waters.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    10/10/2012 10:40am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdogg33
    Maybe I'll even schedule a vacation for a meet. I want to see how tough the guys with 20,000 posts really are. Do I get to fight them without gloves or rules? I can do without gouging eyes and crushing balls. Most of my best techs are barred in MMA. If they are too slow, do I get in trouble, or have to pay medical bills for a broken wrist? Can I wrench their arm out of the shoulder, then choke them with their own arm? Can I kick knees and hammer fist kidneys, till they piss blood? Can I push or pull or strike their nose away from their head until I'm so splattered with blood, I have to buy a new pair of shoes, or do we fight barefoot, so I only need to bring a few sets of shirts and sweats.
    You might want to take a second to notice the tags next to Omega's name. The professional fighter one in particular. Better yet, check out some of his pro fight videos, like the one where he gets kneed in the face 8-10 times and then turns around and kicks the guy's butt.

Welcome to Bullshido.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/10/2012 10:46am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, I called you a ******. Learn what the word means and stop projecting your insecurities on me.

1. Yes, 21,000 + posts over a 10 year period (think about it)
    2. You want at me let's go.

See how this is done little man? Clear simple concise. Dumbass.

Posted On:
    10/10/2012 11:20am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Holy crap that was a long ass essay just to say

Grow a thicker skin. If you can't handle a little insult by Omega your not cut out to deal with the rest of the **** that life has to offer.

Really? Really? Going to the basement dweller cliched response. Next you will be calling all of us 12 year old keyboard warriors.

So relax, as you can see you got an answer to your question. This place is full of people who know their ****. I suggest you hang around here and grow the **** up and learn to deal with people.
    Some one calling you a fag without any provocation is an annoying thing everywhere. It does not mean your skin is thin, BTW you think "omega" need you brown nosing in his defense? Jesus. He needs to learn to deal with people? are you for real? you think "omega's" reaction is cool and correct?
    no one like suck ups, wipe your nose you have some **** on it.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/10/2012 11:30am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    Some one calling you a fag without any provocation is an annoying thing everywhere. It does not mean your skin is thin, BTW you think "omega" need you brown nosing in his defense? Jesus. He needs to learn to deal with people? are you for real? you think "omega's" reaction is cool and correct?
    Correct is a matter of opinion speck. I didn't call him a fag, I called him a ******. Make sure you learn the difference. Aside from that; yes.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    10/10/2012 11:32am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    And you have a bad habit of making posts where you have no idea what you're talking about.

Omega's responses in Newbietown serve as a litmus test for new posters. The whole Newbietown forum was set up this way on purpose. Back before the Newbietown forum existed, everyone abused anyone dumb enough to start an intro thread on this site.

Eventually BS got big enough where that was no longer feasible. So Phrost decided to create Newbietown, and gave Omega and only Omega the power to troll the noobs to see how they react.

If you don't like it, you are free to go whine somewhere else.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/10/2012 11:40am

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    And you have a bad habit of making posts where you have no idea what you're talking about.

Omega's responses in Newbietown serve as a litmus test for new posters. The whole Newbietown forum was set up this way on purpose. Back before the Newbietown forum existed, everyone abused anyone dumb enough to start an intro thread on this site.

Eventually BS got big enough where that was no longer feasible. So Phrost decided to create Newbietown, and gave Omega and only Omega the power to troll the noobs to see how they react.

If you don't like it, you are free to go whine somewhere else.
    Oh, you mean somebody actually read the memo?
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast