Page 18 of 19 First ... 8141516171819 Last

Thread: Why I'm Here

  1. #171

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    74
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    It's all the wrist grabbing, it looks odd just shaking it off so you grab your cock. Two birds with one stone.

    At least, that's how I used to do it.

    Ahhh yes. It always feels better with someone else's hand.

  2. #172
    Ignorami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,540
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Korea invent Aikido without Magic Trouser
    Korea invent Walkman without Earphone


    When life gives you lemons... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

    "what's the best thing about aikido then?"
    "To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti

  3. #173

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    57
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Saving Face

    Quote Originally Posted by Magpie McGee View Post
    That's trying to save face. You're apologizing, admitting how painfully stupid you are etc. etc. as if any of that would make us respect you. Oh you're such a big boy, being called a bitch by Omega and not even crying about it very much.







    What if it's Omega? Or any of half the other members here? You don't think they'd break both your legs, spank your son, and raid your fridge? Or worse a guy who actually remembered to bring a weapon to a burglary? This is why everyone is laughing at you. You can keep insisting that you're so badass that you just keep kicking every ass you see, but there's no way you can ever back it up. If something doesn't work in a controlled environment, it will fail even harder in a chaotic one.



    A little bit off the mark with that. Try again.
    If admitting you made a mistake is not something I'm supposed to do, then I have to either be perfect or perfectly arrogant. I make mistakes, but I'm not either of those things. I admitted I said some stupid things, but I'm far from stupid.

    As far as kicking in my door, breaking my legs, and spanking my son? And what if it was Omega or half of the members here?

    I don't think Omega or half of the members here would think of kicking in anyone's door. Maybe a few would, if it was to save someone from a wife beater or something like that.

    The type of person who would, I would assume they are armed, and I would certainly not attempt to put them in an arm bar in defense.

  4. #174
    Mr. Machette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,237
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdogg33 View Post
    If admitting you made a mistake is not something I'm supposed to do, then I have to either be perfect or perfectly arrogant. I make mistakes, but I'm not either of those things. I admitted I said some stupid things, but I'm far from stupid.

    As far as kicking in my door, breaking my legs, and spanking my son? And what if it was Omega or half of the members here?

    I don't think Omega or half of the members here would think of kicking in anyone's door. Maybe a few would, if it was to save someone from a wife beater or something like that.

    The type of person who would, I would assume they are armed, and I would certainly not attempt to put them in an arm bar in defense.
    JdoggEE,

    I’ve seen horrors. Horrors that you’ve seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have no right to call me a murderer.

    You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that, but you have no right to judge me…

    It’s impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means.

    Horror.

    Horror has a face, and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies to be feared.

    They are truly enemies…

  5. #175

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wesht Cark
    Posts
    1,575
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    J dog

    Charlie dont surf!

  6. #176

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    174
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdogg33 View Post
    If admitting you made a mistake is not something I'm supposed to do, then I have to either be perfect or perfectly arrogant. I make mistakes, but I'm not either of those things. I admitted I said some stupid things, but I'm far from stupid.
    I didn't say you shouldn't try to recover from you blatant assholery. I was, in fact, trying to help with some "friendly" advice.

    As far as kicking in my door, breaking my legs, and spanking my son? And what if it was Omega or half of the members here?

    I don't think Omega or half of the members here would think of kicking in anyone's door. Maybe a few would, if it was to save someone from a wife beater or something like that.

    The type of person who would, I would assume they are armed, and I would certainly not attempt to put them in an arm bar in defense.
    The point isn't that they would. The point is that they could, because you train only using partner drills and refuse to test yourself. You're too smugly self satisfied with your training for someone who only knows shitty Aikido but without the advantage of the magic pants that give Aikidoka their power.

    You really think a person skilled enough to beat another skilled martial artist has a poorer chance than you of beating a coked up home invader?

    What d34dlee technique would you use on them in self defense then, tough guy, and how do you know it would work if he didn't want it to? This is where you're getting confused. It's not about winning; it's about testing. Except for when it is about winning, but that's different.

  7. #177

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,470
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jdogg didn't back down from the fight. He made excuses. I've got no respect for that.

  8. #178

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pori, Finland
    Posts
    351
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdogg33 View Post
    The type of person who would, I would assume they are armed, and I would certainly not attempt to put them in an arm bar in defense.
    Why not?

    Fucking osoto otoshi the guy trough the floor, mount him and put him in an arm bar, then break the arm. He ain't spanking anyone with that arm for a while.

  9. #179
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,442
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdogg33 View Post
    If admitting you made a mistake is not something I'm supposed to do, then I have to either be perfect or perfectly arrogant. I make mistakes, but I'm not either of those things. I admitted I said some stupid things, but I'm far from stupid.
    There is no such thing as a half apology. Most people can see the word games you are playing. Do you?

    As far as kicking in my door, breaking my legs, and spanking my son? And what if it was Omega or half of the members here?

    I don't think Omega or half of the members here would think of kicking in anyone's door. Maybe a few would, if it was to save someone from a wife beater or something like that.

    The type of person who would, I would assume they are armed, and I would certainly not attempt to put them in an arm bar in defense.
    How about you just lurk and stop making up these stupid scenarios to address your point? That presence you feel behind you, is the stupid you think is far away.

  10. #180

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    50
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where can I watch these fights of Omega's? I can't see any links on the profile, and I really want to have a look!

Page 18 of 19 First ... 8141516171819 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO