Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 81415161718 19 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 1:52am

Style: Judo,JKD,Muay Thai

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    It's all the wrist grabbing, it looks odd just shaking it off so you grab your cock. Two birds with one stone.

At least, that's how I used to do it.

Ahhh yes. It always feels better with someone else's hand.

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 2:05am

Style: Aikido / FMA / Krotty

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Korea invent Aikido without Magic Trouser
    Korea invent Walkman without Earphone

When life gives you lemons... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

"what's the best thing about aikido then?"
    "To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 2:31am

Style: Hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Saving Face

Quote Originally Posted by Magpie McGee View Post
    That's trying to save face. You're apologizing, admitting how painfully stupid you are etc. etc. as if any of that would make us respect you. Oh you're such a big boy, being called a bitch by Omega and not even crying about it very much.

What if it's Omega? Or any of half the other members here? You don't think they'd break both your legs, spank your son, and raid your fridge? Or worse a guy who actually remembered to bring a weapon to a burglary? This is why everyone is laughing at you. You can keep insisting that you're so badass that you just keep kicking every ass you see, but there's no way you can ever back it up. If something doesn't work in a controlled environment, it will fail even harder in a chaotic one.

A little bit off the mark with that. Try again.
    If admitting you made a mistake is not something I'm supposed to do, then I have to either be perfect or perfectly arrogant. I make mistakes, but I'm not either of those things. I admitted I said some stupid things, but I'm far from stupid.

As far as kicking in my door, breaking my legs, and spanking my son? And what if it was Omega or half of the members here?

I don't think Omega or half of the members here would think of kicking in anyone's door. Maybe a few would, if it was to save someone from a wife beater or something like that.

The type of person who would, I would assume they are armed, and I would certainly not attempt to put them in an arm bar in defense.

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 2:56am

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdogg33 View Post
    If admitting you made a mistake is not something I'm supposed to do, then I have to either be perfect or perfectly arrogant. I make mistakes, but I'm not either of those things. I admitted I said some stupid things, but I'm far from stupid.

As far as kicking in my door, breaking my legs, and spanking my son? And what if it was Omega or half of the members here?

I don't think Omega or half of the members here would think of kicking in anyone's door. Maybe a few would, if it was to save someone from a wife beater or something like that.

The type of person who would, I would assume they are armed, and I would certainly not attempt to put them in an arm bar in defense.
    JdoggEE,

I’ve seen horrors. Horrors that you’ve seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have no right to call me a murderer.

You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that, but you have no right to judge me…

It’s impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means.

Horror.

Horror has a face, and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies to be feared.

They are truly enemies…

Posted On:
    10/16/2012 7:18am

Style: mma

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    J dog

Charlie dont surf!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/17/2012 1:39pm

Style: Thai Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I didn't say you shouldn't try to recover from you blatant assholery. I was, in fact, trying to help with some "friendly" advice.

The point isn't that they would. The point is that they could, because you train only using partner drills and refuse to test yourself. You're too smugly self satisfied with your training for someone who only knows shitty Aikido but without the advantage of the magic pants that give Aikidoka their power.

You really think a person skilled enough to beat another skilled martial artist has a poorer chance than you of beating a coked up home invader?

What d34dlee technique would you use on them in self defense then, tough guy, and how do you know it would work if he didn't want it to? This is where you're getting confused. It's not about winning; it's about testing. Except for when it is about winning, but that's different.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/17/2012 1:48pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jdogg didn't back down from the fight. He made excuses. I've got no respect for that.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/17/2012 3:25pm

Style: Hokutoryu Ju-jutsu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why not?

Fucking osoto otoshi the guy trough the floor, mount him and put him in an arm bar, then break the arm. He ain't spanking anyone with that arm for a while.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/17/2012 3:52pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is no such thing as a half apology. Most people can see the word games you are playing. Do you?

How about you just lurk and stop making up these stupid scenarios to address your point? That presence you feel behind you, is the stupid you think is far away.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/19/2012 6:04am

Style: Whatever I can

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where can I watch these fights of Omega's? I can't see any links on the profile, and I really want to have a look!
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 81415161718 19 LastLast