Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 1:45pm

Style: Hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    **** all this pointless bickering have you checked out the links to the schools I posted?
    Yes I have. One may work with my schedule. Thank you for the help.

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 1:47pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdogg33 View Post
    Yes I have. One may work with my schedule. Thank you for the help.
    Excellent we may not resume making fun of you.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 1:54pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe you should post your definitions of all 3 words, so everyone will know!
    I did.

I think there even is another word for "Sheep Boy".
    So?

I think the word is shepherd.
    No, it's called New Zealander.
    There is a very old story about one. He was not a warrior, but he dared to challenge the Biggest, baddest warrior of the time, named Goliath. Amid much cursing and ridicule, David slung a stone into the giant's forehead. Then he took Goliath's own sword and cut off his head.
    I punched my giant in the head and armbarred him.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 2:20pm

Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nb

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe you should post your definitions of all 3 words, so everyone will know!

I think there even is another word for "Sheep Boy".

I think the word is shepherd. There is a very old story about one. He was not a warrior, but he dared to challenge the Biggest, baddest warrior of the time, named Goliath. Amid much cursing and ridicule, David slung a stone into the giant's forehead. Then he took Goliath's own sword and cut off his head.

I'm pretty sure the story was made up though. David was never trained in Chinese Boxing, or MMA.
    Once there was this guy called Jesus. He was like, "Shut the **** up and train, dude. Also, read more and post less."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 2:30pm

Style: Thai Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not trying to save face. If i didn't ever want to come back here I wouldn't. Omega says himself he's an asshole, and he doesn't regret it. I agree with that.

I acted like an asshole myself, and being as that is not who I really am, I apologized. I am not saving face, I'm admitting I made a mistake. Omega called me a Bitch in his last response, and I didn't even bother with that. He can take me in the ring, so?
    That's trying to save face. You're apologizing, admitting how painfully stupid you are etc. etc. as if any of that would make us respect you. Oh you're such a big boy, being called a bitch by Omega and not even crying about it very much.

I really don't care about that either, that's not my job. When someone kicks in my door when my 8 year old son is there, it will be seen how mean I can be, and it will take professional cleaners, and there will be no rematch. My life does not take place in the ring. It takes place in my job, in public, and in my home.
    What if it's Omega? Or any of half the other members here? You don't think they'd break both your legs, spank your son, and raid your fridge? Or worse a guy who actually remembered to bring a weapon to a burglary? This is why everyone is laughing at you. You can keep insisting that you're so badass that you just keep kicking every ass you see, but there's no way you can ever back it up. If something doesn't work in a controlled environment, it will fail even harder in a chaotic one.

If the culture here is all about who is the baddest, and who thinks they know the best martial art, then **** it all.
    A little bit off the mark with that. Try again.

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 4:27pm

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is your Newbie Town pass (despite us being moved to YMAS)
    Let me sort of sum some things up for you.
    You didn't get smacked down because this site is one giant dick measuring contest.
    Its not about who is the baddest.
    You got smacked down cause you came in with an out of check ego and expected unearned respect.
    This site has a lot of awesome people on here that will go out of their way to help someone that ask for help.
    The funny thing is Omega is one of the most helpful on here when he doesn't have to deal with a bunch of stupid egotistical bullshit. Why bother helping someone that already thinks they know everything especially when they know dog **** about anything?

1. Leave your Ego at the door when you come here, someone here knows a lot more about what ever the hell it is than you do.
    2. You are not a bad ass, you have done nothing bad ass, your not in a postion to back up how bad ass you are.
    3. Respect here is earned.
    4. Be prepared to back up what you say with evidence.
    5. Aliveness is the only way to get good at anything.

You see people like Omega are respected here because he backs up what he says. You can use him as a resource because its not philosophical bs its because he has done it in the ring against other respectable fighters. Despite him being an "ass hole" he will also actually go out of his way to help you out.

I'm Svelte!

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 4:39pm

supporting member
     Style: mma

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where would we be without an arse hole?
    Considered in the abstract the boxing ring is an altar of sorts, one of those legendary spaces where the laws of a nation are suspended: inside the ropes, during an officially regulated three-minute round, a man may be killed by his opponent's hands but he cannot be legally murdered. Boxing inhabits a sacred space predating civilization; or, to use D.H. Lawrence's phrase, before God was love. If it suggests a savage ceremony or a rite of atonement it also suggests the futility of such gestures. For what possible atonement is the fight waged if it must shortly be waged again... and again? The boxing match is the very image, the more terrifying for being so stylized, of mankind's collective aggression; its ongoing historical madness.
    Joyce Carol Oates, On Boxing

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 4:52pm

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    Where would we be without an arse hole?
    Awfully constipated

I'm Svelte!

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 4:57pm

supporting member
     Style: mma

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Indeed!
    Considered in the abstract the boxing ring is an altar of sorts, one of those legendary spaces where the laws of a nation are suspended: inside the ropes, during an officially regulated three-minute round, a man may be killed by his opponent's hands but he cannot be legally murdered. Boxing inhabits a sacred space predating civilization; or, to use D.H. Lawrence's phrase, before God was love. If it suggests a savage ceremony or a rite of atonement it also suggests the futility of such gestures. For what possible atonement is the fight waged if it must shortly be waged again... and again? The boxing match is the very image, the more terrifying for being so stylized, of mankind's collective aggression; its ongoing historical madness.
    Joyce Carol Oates, On Boxing

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 5:32pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think the word is shepherd. There is a very old story about one. He was not a warrior, but he dared to challenge the Biggest, baddest warrior of the time, named Goliath. Amid much cursing and ridicule, David slung a stone into the giant's forehead. Then he took Goliath's own sword and cut off his head.
    Jdawgg,

Three weeks from now, I will be harvesting my crops. Imagine where you will be, and it will be so. Hold the line! Stay with me!

If you find yourself alone, riding in the green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled. For you are in Elysium, and you are already dead!

Jdawgg, what we do in life...

...echoes in ETERNITY!