Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51112131415 16171819 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 1:04pm

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Actually I'm calling him a cumbersomed old lady.
    I knew it! My grandma is a ******! All along they have been saying, "she's just aging" followed by "it's our responsibility to take care of her." I could never get the perfect word with her nagging old ass. Now I can, she is a ******. Thank you, Omega. Even if you were not intending humor, you have given me great humor.

By the way jdogg, you answered other folks questions but you have neglected mine.

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 1:06pm

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** all this pointless bickering have you checked out the links to the schools I posted?

Administrator

Posted On:

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TexJohn View Post
    I knew it! My grandma is a ******! All along they have been saying, "she's just aging" followed by "it's our responsibility to take care of her." I could never get the perfect word with her nagging old ass. Now I can, she is a ******. Thank you, Omega. Even if you were not intending humor, you have given me great humor.

By the way jdogg, you answered other folks questions but you have neglected mine.
    My mom's a ******. My god spend a week with her and see if I'm wrong.

Registered Member

Posted On:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdogg33 View Post
    Wow! That is the most respectful thing you've called me yet! Is there some unknown West Coast meaning to that that I need to look up? I don't think there is a d at the end though.
    They are synonymous in this context. If you are going to be mad at one, you have to be mad at the other.

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 1:16pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    **** all this pointless bickering have you checked out the links to the schools I posted?
    Says the guy that helps lead the charge in many threads.

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 1:35pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Brown View Post
    I don't know how. I'm pretty slow and backwards when it comes to the internet.

Open tab "Forum Actions" > "General settings" > In category "Thread Display Options".

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 1:37pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow! That is the most respectful thing you've called me yet! Is there some unknown West Coast meaning to that that I need to look up? I don't think there is a d at the end though.
    It is when I'm using it as a verb. I told you not to project your insecurities on me. My point is that you don't know me. Don't challenge me to fights you have no intent on carrying through with. Don't qualify how you could not beat me. Don't project your media fed politically correct bullshit meanings upon my words.

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 1:40pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Open tab "Forum Actions" > "General settings" > In category "Thread Display Options".
    Oh, that's badass!

Thank's Tranquil Suit! Now at least SOMETHING productive was gleaned from this thread...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 1:42pm

Style: Hapkido

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Like I said you have no honor and no integrity. You don't even know the meaning of the word. I summed it up in the beginning you are a ******.(and stop putting your homophobic definition on my words sheep boy)
    Maybe you should post your definitions of all 3 words, so everyone will know!

I think there even is another word for "Sheep Boy".

I think the word is shepherd. There is a very old story about one. He was not a warrior, but he dared to challenge the Biggest, baddest warrior of the time, named Goliath. Amid much cursing and ridicule, David slung a stone into the giant's forehead. Then he took Goliath's own sword and cut off his head.

I'm pretty sure the story was made up though. David was never trained in Chinese Boxing, or MMA.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/13/2012 1:44pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe you should post your definitions of all 3 words, so everyone will know!

I think there even is another word for "Sheep Boy".

I think the word is shepherd. There is a very old story about one. He was not a warrior, but he dared to challenge the Biggest, baddest warrior of the time, named Goliath. Amid much cursing and ridicule, David slung a stone into the giant's forehead. Then he took Goliath's own sword and cut off his head.

I'm pretty sure the story was made up though. David was never trained in Chinese Boxing, or MMA.
    Oh fucking hell... Really? Bible references? It wasn't profound, in the least.